[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
This is torture that will not end until you can believe in witches.

Create a New Thread
File 154349138021.png - (24.71KB , 1176x160 , rujelly.png )
286 No. 286 edit hide watch quickreply [Reply]
I'll throw this theory in the oblivion - this board - now. Though the spirit will linger here until the oblivion is deleted.
I read the Umineko VN from time to time to think about this or that. Especially why a charcter would do a strange action, I try to figure their motives out. That's why EP5 and EP6 is the most interesting Games for me, because "No Love" and "Love" are different here and what the actual author(s) are thinking about this. This lead to a differentiated thinking about these arcs, and o.c., the logic error. I don't want to integrate my ideas to the canon, as you can see, this theory is just a faintly shimmering light in the sea of oblivion, which has a absymal chance to be recognized by a Goat or a Witch.

Questioning the Guest Room Logic Error - murder was planned anyway

Let the story of Dawn through us. It's not a debate about whether GM-Battler is a genius or let Beato do the whole work. He really gets into work a Logic Error and allow such a thing. However the Guest Room Logic isn't crazy that the reader's trust is crumbling apart. I'll point out the problem. There is one condition based on Erika's theory which is the explanation that Battler is behind the murders - either she see the chain lock is set or not. And bingo, Battler has to play after Erika's rules! Now then, Battler's card 'all 1st Twilight victims are alive' actually defeated the need of agreeing the condition, that's a paradoxon, because Battler would be a possible culprit anyway if one of the 'victims' rescued him. Come on Battler, we know that from the past games.

On a side note, closed room murders in this scenario were indeed possible. Poison.

Now we should know that the number of cards to make a trick determined the number of possible actions to fulfill the logic. Of course instead of "Kyrie rescued me" he discard all rescuer cards to archive a Logic Error. After rereading the chapter several times I thought of ideas there is a possible card for an escaping
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.


File 141846001261.jpg - (410.70KB , 3059x1561 , VU1.jpg )
221 No. 221 edit hide watch quickreply [Reply]
As a long-time Umineko fan, I'm pretty sure I figured out Umineko. The entire thing is just a game of pretend that Rika and Satoko are playing on a playground somewhere. Rika is Bernkastel and Satoko is Lambda. Everything, including everything that happens to everyone and every Umineko character and every piece they have on the board is literally them just playing a very, very advanced game of cops and robbers. The witch's dimension is just the metaphysical representation of their shared imagination.

It even explains why the plot is retarded and they all act like children even though they're supposed to be super old: they're like fucking 10.
>> No. 222 edit
Actually, I really did end up figuring it all out.

[4:09:39 AM] Kay: umineko is unreliable narrator in the literal sense. All of the episodes are the accounts, called forgeries, of what happened during the massacre from the people present, except they all have differing viewpoints, because they're ALL insane
[4:10:19 AM | Edited 4:29:09 AM] Kay: it's all a combined presentation of different surviving character's warped perspective on what happened.
[4:13:05 AM] Kay: a lot of the umineko characters are lies
[4:13:31 AM | Edited 4:29:20 AM] Kay: sometimes the forgery-writer for the current scene splits themselves into several people to divert blame
[4:13:57 AM | Edited 4:14:37 AM] Kay: like when you say my friend of a friend did this or wants to know that
[4:14:06 AM] Kay: a lot of the umineko characters are that
[4:14:13 AM] Kay: it's very difficult to tell which people are real and which people aren't
[4:14:15 AM | Edited 4:29:31 AM] Kay: i won't spoil it all but
[4:15:03 AM | Edited 4:29:48 AM] Kay: you can tell which people are and aren't real by looking at which people vanish or are replaced with other people
[4:15:20 AM] Kay: to REALLY figure out umineko you have to play the games at least 5 times, if not 10 or more
[4:15:23 AM] Kay: then you start REALLY getting it
[4:18:26 AM] Kay: the depth it goes to is crazy I'll lay some shit on you to think about
[4:18:49 AM | Edited 4:29:59 AM] Kay: this is ONE OF the 20+ conflicting red truths presented in umineko
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
>> No. 285 edit
And since it happens in 1986, it would explain why Bern looks older than Rika and...
You aware that Lambdadelta isn't Satoko but Miyo, right? Well I mean, it's not her but it's supposed to ressemble Miyo and not Satoko


File 144420283217.jpg - (34.92KB , 225x350 , 54378.jpg )
249 No. 249 edit hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
Well, I want something explained since its never even touched at and thus i think not noticed.

We all saw Battler escaping the island with Beatrice in the magic ending of EP8, we also see battler being found by ikuko later on and becoming tohya and after some years meeting Ange which basically confirms he really did escape the island and somehow drowned and survived, thats fine.
But its HEAVLY SHOWN throughout the whole series that Battler is afraid of boats and planes, and gets very seasick. so how does that work with the scene of battler going out on the boat in the magic ending? I can only assume thats just one more unrelliable narration. Or perhaps you can assume since battler is shown to calm down in slow moving boats, the boat wich he rides with beato is also moving slowly, what do you think guys?
3 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 281 edit
File 149024484078.png - (59.33KB , 256x192 , TheDoctor's Portrait.png )
281
You'll notice in Episode 1 that Battler can handle boats when they're going at lower speed. This is a tiny motorboat. I don't imagine it goes that fast.
>> No. 282 edit
It could also be that since EP1 and such were all written by Tohya after the real events took place, Battler's fear of boats was added in as references to his own drowning experience from when he escaped the island.
>> No. 283 edit
>>282
It has been 1000 years, but I thought Ep1 and 2 were yasu.
>> No. 284 edit
>>283
Yasu was on the boat too, wasn't she?


File 145599951518.jpg - (114.53KB , 200x470 , Kyrie.jpg )
274 No. 274 edit hide watch quickreply [Reply]
I was wondering what Kyrie stated about her pregnancy in the Japanese VN. In the translation it is miscarriage. The anime and the manga use stillborn.
I disregarded the anime for a long time, but it seems the manga changed this fact.
Does someone know about it?
>> No. 275 edit
I imagine its simply the same term translated differently. Since which ever one it was doesn't change anything really.
>> No. 276 edit
Do You think so? They are not the same things. The baby swap would be very weird if Asumu had a miscarriage.
>> No. 277 edit

Last edited at 16/02/21(Sun)00:10:14
>> No. 279 edit
I guess the correct term is stillborn. If I'm not mistaken, Asumu and Kyrie were going to give birth around the same time. Prior to 20 weeks of gestation, the death of the fetus is called miscarriage, otherwise it's called stillbirth.


File 145235722552.png - (203.14KB , 447x512 , bernasco.png )
269 No. 269 edit hide watch quickreply [Reply]
This board and chan are pure cancer.

You are a bunch of deluded faggots that keep disguising the bullshit you just came up with as "truths" and putting it above what the work says. You keep jerking eachother off. You cannot think outside the fandom and the "solution" boxes. You all look disabled to me.

You all disgusting namefags and tripfags keep avoiding discussing umineko with actual clues, you keep pushing chiru's nonsense crap on when someone else talks about something that has nothing to do with whatever the crap EP8 came up with, you keep deluding yourselves to think solving the mystery is not important, or even you are actually reaching some kind of truth. When someone else comes and proposes an alternative, you all shut them up with your mass-thinking. You cannot stand the idea someone else coming up with something that could be right and you didn't think of it before, and automatically think they are wrong.

None of you give a single damn about solving or descovering anything. All of you care is to look cool with your name and animu OC, and pass as "great thinkers and detectives". Bullshit. You are all pathetic no-ones in an imageboard discussing a fucking doujin novel for years and years while being totally unable to reach an actual conclusion. Thats what I call losing your time for good. It's really needed to find stronger words than the simple "incompetent" to describe you in red.

You don't even deserve to be called "goats". Keep haunting this logic error of debate forever, never find the way out of this shithole.
>> No. 278 edit
File 146156638529.png - (148.93KB , 625x626 , 12156154545413.png )
278



Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  
Previous [0] [1] [2] [3] [4]