[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Break the illusion, or bite your navel.

Gameboard Guidelines


Discord


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 135675936524.png - (422.68KB , 800x600 , higanbana.png )
9137 No. 9137 edit
First thread: http://www.seacats.net/gameboard/res/8899.html
Status: Outside of Spider Lily High; Healthy
Items: Teacher's Key, Lock-Pick Kit, Lighter, Watch, Flashlight, KNO3, Al, CaCO3 and Two Aspirin Pills.
http://plonq.org/up/map_1f.png
http://plonq.org/up/map_2f.png
http://plonq.org/up/map_3f.png
Expand all images
>> No. 9139 edit
File 135675976171.png - (247.45KB , 640x480 , gakkou_01o.png )
9139
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnYv49EALzY]

7:50 PM

Ozaki arrives at the school with barely any time to spare. Kanamori had instructed them to meet inside Class 1-A, so it would be best if Ozaki went straight there.
>> No. 9140 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9140
>>9139
I do so.
>> No. 9141 edit
File 135676011696.png - (173.71KB , 640x480 , kyou_01nk.png )
9141
>>9140
Ozaki goes straight to the classroom.

Inside he finds:

Marie Moriya
Takeshi Nonomiya
Yoko Numata
Michiru Sakurada
Tomoko Okada
Yuuki Noda
Aya Souma
Masaaki Yoshikawa
Yukari Sakaki
Reiko Osumi
Hikaru Nihei
Midori Kusunoki
Shuichi Arimori

...Also inside are both Kanamori and the Nurse.
The kids seem to be talking to each other, introducing themselves. Kanamori approaches Ozaki.

"Oh, just in time! It's 8:00, just as we planned. Do you think any other students will be coming?"
>> No. 9142 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9142
>>9141
"Hmm... this is every one who informed me they would be coming. I think it's safe to assume this is everyone."
>> No. 9143 edit
File 135676064558.png - (298.81KB , 640x480 , kyou_02bn.png )
9143
>>9142
"Alright! I believe everyone has already introduced themselves. Welcome to the Mystery-Solving Club! Tonight we shall do our best to solve the school's Eight Mysteries!"

Michiru stands up.

"Sensei. I know not everyone may believe me... but I believe I have a sixth sense. If there's anything I can do to help, please tell me!"
>> No. 9144 edit
File 135676071425.png - (52.25KB , 640x480 , kyou_03n.png )
9144
>>9143
Suddenly the other students become interested in what Michiru has to say.

"...I believe I can talk to the Youkai. What does everyone think? Should I try contacting them?"
>> No. 9145 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9145
>>9144
After hearing other people's responses I add my thoughts.

"Although we are trying to provide realistic answers to these mysteries there shouldn't be any harm in trying. Give it your best shot."
>> No. 9146 edit
File 135676137244.png - (161.19KB , 500x480 , mic_def3.png )
9146
>>9145

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm92_MLlazA]

The rest of the students agree with Ozaki's opinion.

"...Right. Well, here I go..."

Michiru closes her eyes and whispers a few words under her breath. The whole room focuses intently on her.

"...Are any Youkai here tonight? Please, come out and show yourselves!"

Everyone waits...
>> No. 9147 edit
File 13567616083.png - (269.74KB , 640x480 , kyou_06na.png )
9147
>>9146
"...Stupid."

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP3HUr2taRw]

"What?!" Michiru breaks out of her trance.

"You thought just closing your eyes and saying a few words would do something? I was expecting something better than this."

"See, I knew you wouldn't believe me! And you interrupted it! So now it won't work!"

"...You were relying on someone to interrupt you anyway. That way you could just blame the failure on them."

It seems these two are getting into an argument. Will Ozaki intervene, or let it progress?
>> No. 9148 edit
File 135569444662.png - (147.15KB , 300x450 , 394708-shiki3_large.png )
9148
>>9147
"Devil's Proof..."

I intervene

"When it comes down to it, not just this discussion but everything to do with the supernatural breaks down to one without evidence. When a claim has no evidence to prove itself, the adjacent claim follows suit. Youkai exist; Youkai do not exist."

I stand up

"Although this club is stationed around the whole idea of this devil's proof I do not want to see an ugly displace of emotions. Both sides have presented their claims whether direct or not. With the devil's proof one would say both are equal.
However the supernatural side has the hardest time, as it can only be proven by showing something impossible by humans means. However at the same time it is in the clear without any evidence due to the devil's proof. This was an excellent example."

"Anyway, this introduction is being apply directly to the main purpose of the club. When solving mysteries you must have an open mind. With these Eight Mysteries of the school you will have to keep an open mind for both sides to come to a perfect conclusion."
>> No. 9149 edit
File 135676513648.png - (266.42KB , 640x480 , kyou_07nb.png )
9149
>>9148
"Spoken like a true science teacher, Ozaki! If the club members can't respect different points of view, then this won't be very productive at all. So why don't we do a little team-building activity?"

...A classic example of good teaching practices, the Nurse seems to know what she's doing. She suggests that the larger group is divided into three groups.

"You see, the less people in a group, the stronger the bonds become. And competition among the groups would give them motivation to do well, strengthening their bonds further."

Kanamori interrupts. "The only problem is who would go with who. Should we let them choose, or should we decide for them? Ozaki?"
>> No. 9150 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9150
I say we split the students up and I suggest the teams as such:

Marie Moriya
Michiru Sakurada
Tomoko Okada
Souma Aya

Takeshi Nonomiya
Yoko Numata
Masaaki Yoshikawa
Nihei Hikaru

Osumi Reiko
Sakaki Yukari
Yuuki Noda
Kusunoki Midori
Arimori Shuichi

"Seems either way one group will have an extra. Not much we can do about that."
>> No. 9151 edit
File 135676011696.png - (173.71KB , 640x480 , kyou_01nk.png )
9151
>>9150
"That seems fine to me..."

The Nurse chimes in. "Although, if I were to make one change, I would switch Aya and Yukari."

Kanamori continues. "Very well. You can take Marie's team, Ozaki will take Takeshi's team, and I'll take the last team."

All of the students get into their assigned teams. Kanamori then explains what is next:

"We'll section off our teams into the three classrooms on this floor. After an hour, we will regroup, and the team with the best explanation for one of the Eight mysteries gets a prize."
>> No. 9152 edit
File 135691157384.png - (298.91KB , 1109x480 , ozakis_room.png )
9152
>>9151
[http://tindeck.com/listen/cdok]

The students all agree to Kanamori's plan.

Thus, the two other teams leave, and Ozaki remains in this room with Hikaru, Takeshi, Yoko, and Masaaki.

The first thing the team needs to pick is one of the Eight Mysteries to solve. What will they decide upon?
>> No. 9153 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9153
>>9152
Discuss which one first with my team.
>> No. 9154 edit
File 135569619565.png - (119.35KB , 500x480 , hik_w2a.png )
9154
>>9153
Masaaki: "I don't really know much about the mysteries here. I came here to learn more."

Takeshi: "I suggest the mystery of Uuu-san. I wrote about it in a news article, and it seemed interesting."

Yoko: "I'll go with Takeshi's idea."

Hikaru: "Uuu-san? That's a dumb mystery. The mystery of the music room's youkai is much more interesting! Haven't you heard about it?"
>> No. 9155 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9155
>>9154
"Hmm... So this Uuu-tan or the music room then. I have heard a bit about the first however nothing about the music room yet. What is the story behind that one?"
>> No. 9156 edit
File 135691232375.png - (48.05KB , 640x480 , ongaku_03.png )
9156
>>9155
Hikaru explains. "Supposedly anyone who enters the music room at night and stays too long, might hear the sounds of clicking castanets. And when they turn to look where they came from, they see a cloaked figure of a youkai, growing an growing, until they realize -- the youkai wasn't growing -- they are shrinking! And the sounds of castanets were merely the chattering of their teeth... their rabbit teeth! How do you think we got so many rabbits in our rabbit pen?! All of the misbehaving students ended up there!"
>> No. 9157 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9157
>>9156
"I see so the students apparently turn into rabbits... That one is interesting as well.

To refresh my memory what do you know about the Uuu-tan one Takeshi?"
>> No. 9158 edit
File 135691349461.png - (166.93KB , 500x480 , non_n1a.png )
9158
>>9157
"Female students reported hearing cries of "uuu" in the bathroom. So people began to think it was a youkai, who was dubbed 'Uuu-san'. Later, Goldbar-sensei confessed to killing Maria in that very bathroom, and that Uuu-san had taken his own life. Ever since, I think all the girls were afraid to use that bathroom, fearing Uuu-san, or any other spirits in there..."

Yoko nods her head.
>> No. 9159 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9159
>>9158
"I see I see. Let me ask both of you then what you believe the truth of these events are. You both seems to have thought about it more than normal so we can pick which we will investigate based on your theories. If we have enough time we may be able to investigate more than one."
>> No. 9160 edit
File 135676071425.png - (52.25KB , 640x480 , kyou_03n.png )
9160
>>9159
Hikaru: "I have no idea what would be happening to the students who go missing... But the simplest solution is that the rabbits are normal rabbits, reproducing at a normal rate. You know rabbits have a high libido, right?"

Takeshi: "As for Uuu-san, any female could be imitating the "uuu" sound. But that would also mean it was a human who killed Kinjo, not a youkai... I don't know who would want to kill such a nice teacher, even if he had a bad reputation. It's weird thinking about it, as I never would've thought he was that kind of guy..."
>> No. 9161 edit
File 130854776888.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_waraia1.png )
9161
>>9160
"Well then. With these theories it would leave the rabbit mystery solved while the uuu mystery asking even more questions.

For now let's head to the music room and we can take a look around. We can wait in the room to see if anything happens while we continue to talk about the uuu mystery.

Objections?"
>> No. 9162 edit
File 135691517836.png - (54.87KB , 640x480 , ongaku_02n.png )
9162
>>9161
Everyone agrees, and the team heads to the music room.

Masaaki restarts the conversation: "...So, what would a human have to gain from killing Goldbar-sensei? I could understand if it was Maria's ghost taking revenge, but a human?"
>> No. 9163 edit
File 132289761138.jpg - (84.70KB , 913x720 , 392680.jpg )
9163
>>9162
I walk around the room looking are various instruments.

"Money, revenge, fear, love, hate, or beneficence. If it was a human who killed Goldbar I can see many possibilities open before me. The question is figuring out which one it would be...

Actually, Takeshi you said you investigated this mystery right? Did you also investigate Goldbar's history by any chance?
>> No. 9164 edit
File 135691639064.png - (165.81KB , 500x480 , non_def4a.png )
9164
>>9163
There are all kinds of instruments here. Drums, violins, tubas, trumpets, flutes, cellos, pianos, tamborines, acoustic guitars... and castanets.

"Ah, well if you read my article I did mention something about his history... Immediately after the Uuu-san incident, other kids came out to protest against him. ...It might be an invasion of privacy to tell you the details, as the kids are in the other groups, and I would feel bad talking about them."

Hikaru interjects. "Did anyone tell you about the things he did to the rabbits?"

Takeshi shakes his head. "Huh?! You mean that's what happened to the rabbits?! I'll have to write about that next!"

Takeshi begins writing into a pocket-sized journal as Yoko closes her eyes and holds her mouth.
>> No. 9165 edit
File 135691702442.jpg - (24.86KB , 470x324 , dr_ozaki calm_thinking.jpg )
9165
>>9164
"Actually I was wondering if you knew anything from before he arrived at the school. After all if it was a human they could have wanted revenge and just sneaked into the school and left after Goldbar was killed.

Oh and while we are talking about it. I was meaning to ask about that rabbit case. How exactly do you know Goldbar did it Hikaru? I would ask about the actual incident however it would be best to leave out those details for now."

I indicate to Yoko with the last sentence.
>> No. 9167 edit
File 13569178205.jpg - (168.84KB , 640x480 , portrait9.jpg )
9167
>>9165
Takeshi: "I don't know too much. But I know that a few years ago he got caught up in some twisted mass murder. It was all over the news... Maybe someone from back then wanted to kill him now? Did they escape prison?"

Hikaru: "...Anyway, I have no proof Goldbar-sensei used those rabbits other than my own experiences in biology class. He dissected our rabbits, and I know he took them home with him!"
>> No. 9169 edit
File 135691893056.png - (97.00KB , 263x274 , ozaki writing hm.png )
9169
>>9167
I play the first few lines of Moonlight Sonata on the piano while continuing to talk.

"Oh I think I heard about that incident. I believe the culprit received capital punishment for the crime, so it's unlikely they were the ones who did it. Which leaves even more questions.

Hmm... So you witnessed him taking the rabbits home then? Or found some other evidence?"
>> No. 9170 edit
File 135691952862.png - (119.60KB , 500x480 , hik_i1.png )
9170
>>9168
"I saw him with my own eyes, stuffing those rabbits into his bag before leaving! It was very sickening!"
>> No. 9171 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9171
>>9170
"I see"

I finish the first movement of the song and decide to stop. I then get up and pick up the castanets.

"Anyway, it seems like nothing has happened yet. Should we wait a bit longer?"
>> No. 9172 edit
File 13569202842.png - (63.04KB , 640x480 , sign_01.png )
9172
>>9171
"...I think I know why." Masaaki says.

He points to the sign above the doorway. It's blank.

"The only reason I can think a youkai wouldn't show up here... is because this isn't the music room. Wherever they put the label for 'music room' must be the music room! It's total BS in my opinion, but that's gotta be it!"
>> No. 9173 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9173
>>9172
"So the sign is missing? That's odd."

I click the castanets in my hand. I then go over to the sign and give it a wipe in case the words are simply being covered. I then check to see how one would remove the sign.

"Still, with all the music instruments in this room one would have no other option to assume this is a music room."
>> No. 9175 edit
File 135692189433.png - (166.37KB , 500x480 , non_def7.png )
9175
>>9173
The sign isn't simply wiped. It's a totally blank sign. One would remove it like taking something off a hook. It's relatively easy for anyone to do.

"That is odd. I guess our work is done here, then?"
>> No. 9178 edit
File 135656643225.jpg - (35.00KB , 225x350 , 5092-24172226.jpg )
9178
>>9175
I recall back to when I first entered the music room if the sign was there. I then put the castanets back.

"Looks that way. Should we regroup with the others or go investigate the uuu-san mystery?"
>> No. 9179 edit
File 135692313229.png - (65.13KB , 640x480 , rouka_04n.png )
9179
>>9178
The sign was there this morning, but was no longer there at night.

Looking at a nearby clock, you answer your own question. It's 9:15, so there really isn't enough time to do any more investigating before everyone regroups. Thus, you decide to return to the classroom, and your students follow.
>> No. 9181 edit
File 135692348672.png - (195.12KB , 640x480 , k_rouka_03a.png )
9181
>>9179
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP3HUr2taRw]

Only a few more minutes pass by, and the Nurse suddenly enters Ozaki's classroom in a hurry.

"Ah, Ozaki-san! I need you to come with me. Kanamori had gone to the bathroom earlier, and the students in his classroom are all wondering what's taking him so long to come back. But I don't have a key to unlock the door. If only my Nurse's Key was as good as a Teacher's Key...! Well, thank God you're here."
>> No. 9183 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9183
>>9181
"Oh so you already tried to go get him but the door was locked? That's odd, we might as well go get him.

You kids stay here while Nurse and I go get Kanamori."

I leave with the nurse however don't go straight to the bathroom. As we walk through the hallway I start talking with her.

"Hey before we go to the bathroom lets check the staff room. Before the club started tonight he was talking about leaving something in the staff room so he may have simply decided to go get it."
>> No. 9184 edit
File 135692423896.png - (87.04KB , 640x480 , shokuin_03n.png )
9184
>>9182
"Yeah, the door was locked. Anyway, we can go to the staff room real quick. He might be there."

The two quickly arrive at the staff room. There is no sign of Kanamori anywhere inside.
>> No. 9185 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9185
>>9184
"Hmm looks like he is not here."

I check the key box for the contents and then the windows to see if they are locked.
>> No. 9186 edit
File 135692459640.png - (82.40KB , 640x480 , shokuin_02n.png )
9186
>>9185
Inside the keybox are:
-Supplies Room Key
-Security Room Key
-Nafumi's Key

There are no windows in the staff room.
>> No. 9187 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9187
>>9186
"Alright lets head to the bathroom. Which floor is it?"

I make sure no one is hiding in the staff room and then I lock the door to the room when leaving.
>> No. 9188 edit
File 135571806123.png - (547.17KB , 640x480 , toire_01.png )
9188
>>9187
"...The first floor."

No one was found hiding in the staff room. Ozaki locks the door upon leaving.

He and the Nurse quickly arrive at the first floor bathroom. The Nurse grabs the door handle again, but is unable to open it. It's locked.
>> No. 9189 edit
File 13569250582.jpg - (21.82KB , 223x350 , 99782.jpg )
9189
>>9188
I unlock the door and take out my flashlight and turn it on. I make sure to push the door back all the way so it hits the wall.
>> No. 9190 edit
File 135692528010.png - (48.60KB , 640x480 , toire_02.png )
9190
>>9189
Inside the bathroom are three stalls. All of their doors are apparently closed.

"Kanamori?" the Nurse calls out. No response.
>> No. 9191 edit
File 135484380059.png - (188.37KB , 300x450 , 271105-df_large.png )
9191
>>9190
I glance behind the door and then check to see if the window is locked. I check the floor for anything and look at the mirrors and sinks quickly before turning my attention to the stalls. Regardless of anything on the ground I open each door one by one starting from the closest to the main door first.
>> No. 9192 edit
File 135692579621.png - (37.94KB , 640x480 , toire_07.png )
9192
>>9191
There is nothing behind the door. There seems to be a dark red substance on the dimly-lit floor, trailing into... no, out of one of the stalls. The mirrors and sinks seem normal although somewhat dirty. There are also some urinals opposite the stalls.

Ozaki opens each stall one by one...
>> No. 9193 edit
File 135692602076.png - (255.57KB , 640x480 , CG01.png )
9193
>>9192
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F52K7Lln6UQ]

...Upon pushing the door open, Ozaki finds the corpse of Yoshihito Kanamori, lying on the cold tile floor. His face had been completely mutilated beyond recognition. Only his clothes indicated he was Kanamori.

After witnessing this, the Nurse closes her eyes and lets out a terrifying scream. The world freezes and time stops. Ozaki should know what to do here.
>> No. 9194 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9194
>>9193
I take a look at the whole bathroom in order to survey the room.
>> No. 9195 edit
File 135692528010.png - (48.60KB , 640x480 , toire_02.png )
9195
>>9194
There are three stalls, five urinals. A dark red blood trails out of Kanamori's stall into the center of the room (his stall being the middle one). There are also three windows, positioned close to the ceiling and opposite the stalls. As previously mentioned the sinks and mirrors (three of each) are rather grimy, as is the rest of the bathroom.
>> No. 9196 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9196
>>9195
I check the windows to see if they are locked.
>> No. 9197 edit
File 135692671416.png - (52.32KB , 640x480 , toire_04.png )
9197
>>9196
They are.
>> No. 9198 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9198
>>9197
I check all the stalls for anything besides the body. Also checking the walls for any writing. I check the urinals too.
>> No. 9199 edit
File 135693046716.png - (304.63KB , 640x480 , toire_06b.png )
9199
>>9198
In the one stall that hasn't been checked yet, on the toilet paper dispenser sits a metal key with "KANAMORI" written on it.

There are various scribblings in the stalls, but they all seem to be typical toilet humor jokes.

The urinals are all rather dirty. Nothing unusual about them or inside them.
>> No. 9200 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9200
>>9199
I take the key.

I try the sink and look in the drain of each one as well as under them. I also try to move the mirrors.

I then look for any place in the room that isn't dirty.

>> No. 9201 edit
File 135692579621.png - (37.94KB , 640x480 , toire_07.png )
9201
>>9200
All of the sinks work. Nothing unusual is in the drains, or underneath any of the sinks. The mirrors cannot be moved.

The entire bathroom is crawling with filth.
>> No. 9202 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
9202
>>9201
I check the lock on the main door. How it functions. I also check the hinges and back sides of each door in the room.

I check the ceiling for anything at all. As well as the condition of the lights.

While I am at it I check inside all of the toilets. Inside the bowls and the tank.

>> No. 9203 edit
File 135693531956.png - (66.19KB , 640x480 , toire_08.png )
9203
>>9202
The main door has a deadbolt lock. The hinges and back sides are fully intact, including each stall's doors.

The ceiling has nothing unusual on it. The lights flicker on and off repeatedly, telling their age.

All three toilets look incredibly filthy and are disgusting to look at. They are the old-fashioned Japanese-style squatting toilets. Despite being relatively easy to clean, the condition of the toilets show that no one has cleaned them in ages. The stall Kanamori was found in also contains a faint stench of human waste. Ultimately, nothing is found in either the bowls or the tanks aside from putrid filth.
>> No. 9204 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9204
>>9203
I check the body thoroughly.
Check inside clothing, inside pockets, inside of shoes, bottom of shoes, whole body for any other wounds, etc.

>> No. 9205 edit
File 135692528010.png - (48.60KB , 640x480 , toire_02.png )
9205
>>9204
The only wound is in his head, which remains an indistinguishable bloody mess. Regardless, blood has gotten all over the floor and even on some parts of his shirt, including his pockets.

The only thing found inside his clothing is inside his pants, which are soaking with feces and urine.
>> No. 9206 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9206
>>9205
Since we already entered I should know if the door is the type to close when you let go of it.
>> No. 9207 edit
File 135693670293.png - (115.66KB , 640x480 , toire_05.png )
9207
>>9206
The door does indeed close when let go, but it does not lock.
There is a small door wedge nearby to prop it open when needed.
>> No. 9210 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9210
>>9207
I check the door wedge to see if it is just as filthily as the rest of the room.
>> No. 9211 edit
File 135692671416.png - (52.32KB , 640x480 , toire_04.png )
9211
>>9210
It is.
>> No. 9212 edit
File 13181908689.jpg - (41.59KB , 453x468 , deskleanozaki.jpg )
9212
>>9211
Judging from the filth this doorstop has not been used. Otherwise there would have been at least a small part of it that was marked by the lack of filth.
>> No. 9213 edit
File 135693770048.png - (168.57KB , 543x480 , hig_def2.png )
9213
>>9212
"That is correct. Do you want a cookie?"

The girl laughs as she steps out from the shadows of a bathroom stall.
>> No. 9214 edit
File 135693888049.jpg - (88.68KB , 500x563 , at first then I ozaki.jpg )
9214
>>9213
"Oh, hey. I didn't see you there. Anyway you can keep your cookies I have something better in mind."

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYHy3VnZRp0 ]

"You see when Nurse and I entered the room neither of us touched the inside door. The reason for that being because I had opened it all the way and then it closed automatically due to the mechanics. Seeing how Kanamori was found, plus where the blood lay shows us that he didn't have a chance to leave this room either.

Now, because of all the filth in the room it is safe to say that nobody has recently entered here until tonight. Which naturally would mean the doorstop hasn't been used either.
In other words this means that the inside handle of the door could have only been touched by someone else who had entered this room before us!"

I take out the CaCO3, in other words chalk and use a combination of fabric from clothing and lock pick kit to effectively dust for fingerprints!
>> No. 9215 edit
File 135693950413.png - (168.15KB , 552x480 , hig_def1.png )
9215
>>9214
"Are you sure you don't want one? I have a friend who can find some tea cakes if you prefer those."

Higanbana calmly watches, munching on her cookie as Ozaki works on the door handle. Eventually, he finds......

"Hmm? Can't you see? There isn't a single fingerprint on the door handle inside this room! You didn't have to use chemicals to figure that out!"
>> No. 9216 edit
File 131959014367.png - (197.07KB , 357x434 , ozakitwe.png )
9216
>>9215
"Oh is that so?"

I check the results again. With such a dirty surface and with this method if someone had touched it even with gloves it would still have been picked up. In other words glove-prints. Not to mention it would tell us the fabric of the glove.
>> No. 9217 edit
File 135694073364.png - (166.98KB , 535x480 , hig_w2.png )
9217
>>9216
"Are you deaf or something? Including glove prints, there isn't a single fingerprint on the interior door handle! Here, have one!"

The girl throws a cookie in Ozaki's direction, missing terribly. It smacks against the wall and lands on the tile floor, partially breaking.

The moment Ozaki turns his gaze back to her, she has disappeared from the room completely.
>> No. 9218 edit
File 135694105285.png - (238.92KB , 900x741 , u_mad____toshio_ozaki.png )
9218
>>9217
"You leave before denying marks at all? Well then."

Without relying on her I confirm that there are no marks whatsoever on the handle.
>> No. 9219 edit
File 135694246689.png - (129.91KB , 482x480 , hok_def1.png )
9219
>>9218
Just to be safe, Ozaki tries one more time. There are indeed no marks indicating anyone had touched the interior doorknob.

With that, time resumes, and the Nurse speaks.

"...Kanamori... He's dead. Let's go back to the classrooms and protect the children! It's too dangerous for them to be here anymore!"
>> No. 9221 edit
File 13569250582.jpg - (21.82KB , 223x350 , 99782.jpg )
9221
>>9219
"You are right lets hurry back."

I put away the remaining CaCO3 and go with the nurse.
>> No. 9222 edit
File 135692348672.png - (195.12KB , 640x480 , k_rouka_03a.png )
9222
>>9220
Ozaki and the Nurse quickly arrive at the three classrooms. Inside Class 1-C are Marie, Michiru, Tomoko, and Yukari. The Nurse dismisses them all and goes back into the hallway.

She then tries the door to Kanamori's team's room, Class 1-B... but it too is locked.

"Ozaki-san. You'll need to open the door again."
>> No. 9223 edit
File 135694312710.png - (365.86KB , 856x480 , shiki-11b.png )
9223
>>9222
I unlock the door and enter.
>> No. 9224 edit
File 135694328691.png - (219.47KB , 1109x480 , CG02.png )
9224
>>9223
http://tindeck.com/listen/lzml

Ozaki opens the door... and sees the corpses of five students. Aya, Midori, Reiko, Yuuki, and Shuichi. All of their faces are destroyed beyond recognition, just like Kanamori's. They could only be identified by their trademark clothing.

Time once again freezes.
>> No. 9225 edit
File 131803883086.jpg - (41.52KB , 1280x720 , 2010090322h46m31.jpg )
9225
>>9224
I go up and check each body to the same extent as Kanamori. However this time I also take one of the sharper piece of the lock pick kit and without being seen stab each body under the armpit trying to hit an intercostal nerve or some other one to check the body really is dead.
>> No. 9226 edit
File 135694414170.png - (40.75KB , 640x480 , blood_1ar.png )
9226
>>9225
According to the results of Ozaki's test, all five of these bodies truly are dead.
>> No. 9227 edit
File 135675586570.png - (502.30KB , 640x480 , e020.png )
9227
>>9226
As for what is found upon checking each body...

Nothing. They only wear their clothing, some of which don't even have pockets to put things in. Nothing is stuffed in their shoes or socks either. They genuinely don't have anything but their clothing.
>> No. 9228 edit
File 13085518377.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua1.png )
9228
>>9227
I survey the room.
>> No. 9230 edit
File 135698364155.png - (32.65KB , 640x480 , kyou_02an.png )
9230
>>9228
The five bodies lay in total disarray, just like the rest of the room. The chalkboard in the front is stained with blood. There's a large space in the middle of the room, and the desks have been cleared out to the sides. Blood is spilled all over the cold, dark floor.

There are two large windows lining the outside of the room. They face directly toward the pitch-black backside of the school. Various posters throughout the room are now coated in blood as well.
>> No. 9231 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9231
>>9229
Check to see if the windows are damaged in anyway. If they are locked too. Also check to see what one would see from looking directly out of the windows if anything.
>> No. 9232 edit
File 135676071425.png - (52.25KB , 640x480 , kyou_03n.png )
9232
>>9231
Both windows are perfectly intact and locked.

It's difficult to see anything outside. The moonlight hardly shines through the window.
>> No. 9233 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9233
>>9232
I check the chalkboard for anything odd. Also the blood on the chalkboard.
>> No. 9234 edit
File 135698429410.png - (632.48KB , 640x480 , e016.png )
9234
>>9233
Blood oozes down the chalkboard in an unnatural pattern. The chalkboard is also a good distance away from the corpses.

Aside from the blood, there isn't anything of importance found on the chalkboard.
>> No. 9235 edit
File 135571812124.jpg - (25.74KB , 600x337 , 317348-shiki00052_600x337.jpg )
9235
>>9234
I stand in different parts of the room trying to see if the blood happens to be some sort of message needing an optical trick in order to read.
>> No. 9236 edit
File 135698495357.png - (323.11KB , 640x480 , e015a.png )
9236
>>9235
Maybe it's just your imagination, but it does seem to spell something out...
>> No. 9237 edit
File 133479314685.png - (211.85KB , 453x356 , ozaki looking down shocked.png )
9237
>>9236
>Kinjo

Well then.

I check the area where the blood is on the floor. ie looking if there are any drag marks or if the blood is indeed only a huge puddle centered in the room.
>> No. 9238 edit
File 135698604359.png - (150.08KB , 640x480 , blood_1a.png )
9238
>>9237
Blood has collectively gathered from the five corpses. It seems natural enough.
>> No. 9239 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
9239
>>9238
Check the posters for anything odd as well. Also check behind all the posters.
>> No. 9240 edit
File 131827595990.png - (65.15KB , 347x480 , ozaki_niramua1.png )
9240
>>9239
Check all the desks for anything. Also make sure no one is hiding in the room. Finally check the ceiling.
>> No. 9241 edit
File 135698680334.png - (54.90KB , 640x480 , kyou_01n.png )
9241
>>9239
>>9240
Nothing strange on or behind the posters. Just normal school stuff.

There is nothing on or under the desks. There is no one hiding in the room, and nothing unusual on the ceiling either.
>> No. 9242 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9242
>>9241
I check to door to see how it functions as with the lock on it.
>> No. 9243 edit
File 13569877352.png - (48.72KB , 640x480 , kyou_04n.png )
9243
>>9242
The door has a deadbolt lock. It functions like a door.
>> No. 9244 edit
File 135568995666.jpg - (13.27KB , 283x283 , dr_ozakiwhat.jpg )
9244
>>9243
Elaborate.
Most Japanese schools have sliding doors for classes. Does this one have hinges like western schools?
>> No. 9246 edit
File 135692313229.png - (65.13KB , 640x480 , rouka_04n.png )
9246
>>9244
It's a Western door!
>> No. 9247 edit
File 135484380059.png - (188.37KB , 300x450 , 271105-df_large.png )
9247
>>9246
Alright that makes it less complicated.

One last time I check the floor to see if there are any footprints other than mine from the blood.
>> No. 9248 edit
File 135694414170.png - (40.75KB , 640x480 , blood_1ar.png )
9248
>>9247
There are no footprints to be found.
>> No. 9249 edit
File 135698898425.jpg - (72.15KB , 1280x720 , 392343.jpg )
9249
>>9248
Assuming the bodies are not drenched in blood I try to see if any one of them drew the symbol on the chalkboard by looking at the fingers for blood. I also check the door for any blood.
>> No. 9250 edit
File 13569877352.png - (48.72KB , 640x480 , kyou_04n.png )
9250
>>9249
None of their fingers have any blood on them.

There isn't any blood on the door, either.
>> No. 9251 edit
File 131872485897.jpg - (626.03KB , 1101x1306 , 227053.jpg )
9251
>>9250
I go over to the bodies and start to investigate them again this time more thoroughly.

Aya was an athlete, a runner at that. Her muscular tone around certain muscles of the lower calf and thighs would be rather distinct. Using this I check the body with Aya's clothing to confirm.

Shuichi was a pianist. As everyone knows they use their hands to the utmost extent and develop the muscles to stretch the distances needed to play the spaced keys. Not to mention people will small hands are discouraged from even playing the piano on a level such as his so they tend to have wider hands. I check the body with Shuichi's clothing to confirm.

Reiko was a victim of harassment and bullying. She is bound to have marks on her body from this. Not to mention I witnessed her get hurt so I should know where that newest wound is excluding the one on her face since it's destroyed. The one where she fell down and his the desk. Common bullying tactics include placing thumbtacks onto chairs or inside the shoe of the victim. She will most likely have old scars there as well. I check the body with Reiko's clothing to confirm.

I have nothing on Midori. I did see her dancing for the play or something similar however that wouldn't be enough to determine just from the naked eye. I doubt the play would be so fancy for her to have pin marks from getting fitted but I check the body regardless.

Yuuki was probably the model for the WIP I studied in great detail. I check the body and confirm from my memory of the sculpture.

>> No. 9252 edit
File 135699651481.png - (168.41KB , 528x480 , hig_def3.png )
9252
>>9251
Ozaki begins his examinations of each corpse...

"Undressing little kids, and dead ones at that? I thought that Kinjo guy was bad, but this takes the cake!"

The doll-like girl giggles as Ozaki gathers his information:

-Aya's corpse does indeed have muscles of the calf and thighs distinct to a track athlete.
-Shuichi's corpse does indeed have wider hands.
-Reiko's corpse does indeed have a scar where she hit the desk.
-Midori's corpse does indeed have pin marks from getting fitted for the play.
-Yuuki's corpse does indeed resemble the sculpture from the art room.
>> No. 9254 edit
File 13569971377.jpg - (85.23KB , 1280x720 , ozaki.jpg )
9254
>>9252
"Yeah yeah. Your taunts won't work on me. It's not like anyone stupid enough to misunderstand will see me. At least not on purpose.

Anyway. There is nothing stopping a human from committing this crimes. That was your objective wasn't it?

All the other teacher's keys are still missing. Anyone besides the kids in my group and myself could have committed the crime assuming the one who killed Kanamori also killed his group.

Of course we have yet to get to the alibis from the living so who knows who it could be. I can bet there will be an hole in them somewhere."
>> No. 9256 edit
File 13569980461.png - (166.52KB , 537x480 , hig_w3.png )
9256
>>9254
"...Really, relying on such a cheap trick? Ever since 8:00 PM tonight, only three Teacher's Keys in total have existed inside this school building. That should be enough to shut you up for now."

The girl turns around and disappears into the darkness of the hallway.
>> No. 9257 edit
File 130837229998.png - (64.25KB , 347x480 , ozaki_akuwaraia1.png )
9257
>>9256
"I would thank you, but you probably planned to confirm it anyway."

I end my investigation.
>> No. 9258 edit
File 135699898227.png - (307.58KB , 640x480 , k_rouka_03b.png )
9258
>>9257

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz_INZQaMC0 ]

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

The Nurse lets out another scream after seeing the bloody sight known as Classroom 1-B. Upon hearing the scream, the kids from both her and Ozaki's groups come rushing to the scene....

Most of the kids burst into tears. Others try to hold back.

"...Reiko... I didn't mean... I'm sorry..." Yoshikawa mutters through his teeth, tears pouring down his face.

Yukari attempts to comfort him, but both of their tears keep pouring out.

The children all remain confused, and the Nurse is shivering with panic. What should they all do?
>> No. 9259 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9259
>>9258
I take rollcall.
>> No. 9260 edit
File 135698680334.png - (54.90KB , 640x480 , kyou_01n.png )
9260
>>9259
Marie, Takeshi, Yoko, Michiru, Tomoko, Yukari, Masaaki, Hikaru, and the Nurse are all visibly present.

...Needless to say, this was the most horrifying roll call they have ever had to do in school.
>> No. 9262 edit
File 13286645234.jpg - (96.83KB , 518x827 , ozaki01.jpg )
9262
>>9260
I close and lock the door.

"Everyone I think the smartest thing to do right now is get out of here and contact the police. Everyone stay together and follow me to the gates."

I make sure everyone stays together and we do so.
>> No. 9263 edit
File 135700006878.png - (154.94KB , 640x480 , okujou_02.png )
9263
>>9262
Everyone does as Ozaki says and follows him out of the building, through the front door...

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F52K7Lln6UQ ]

...However, to their surprise, the gigantic gate surrounding the school looms before them. It is, in fact, securely locked.

"Huh?! Wasn't lock-down time at 11 PM?!" the Nurse cries.
"But for some reason it's an hour early...?" Marie adds.
"...Are we gonna be stuck in here?!" Yoko asks.
>> No. 9264 edit
File 135700042152.jpg - (14.95KB , 358x281 , dr_ozaki yell.jpg )
9264
>>9263
"Nobody panic! We will just have to go get the key from the staff room and enter the room that controls the gates. Then we can escape."

We all then go to the staff room. I ask them while we walk.

"Does anyone know if there is a phone somewhere in the school?"
>> No. 9266 edit
File 135692348672.png - (195.12KB , 640x480 , k_rouka_03a.png )
9266
>>9264
Everyone agrees to Ozaki's plan, and they set out on the path to the staff room.

"There are lots of phones in the staff room, and there's also one in the infirmary. We should probably try the staff room first since it's on the way."

Ozaki then arrives at the staff room shortly after. The door is still locked.
>> No. 9270 edit
File 132289761138.jpg - (84.70KB , 913x720 , 392680.jpg )
9270
>>9266
I open the door and we enter. I make sure everyone is still with me. I check the key box and take out all the keys and take them.
>> No. 9271 edit
File 135692459640.png - (82.40KB , 640x480 , shokuin_02n.png )
9271
>>9270
Everyone is still together.

Ozaki grabs the Supplies Room Key, Security Room Key, and Nafumi's Key. The keybox is now empty.
>> No. 9272 edit
File 135700195030.png - (39.05KB , 193x245 , ozaki phone sullbody.png )
9272
>>9271
I try the call the police on a phone.
>> No. 9273 edit
File 135700214549.png - (117.21KB , 500x480 , mar_n1.png )
9273
>>9272
Ozaki tries calling the police... but quickly realizes that the phone isn't working.

He tries each phone in the room, but none of them work.

"T-the phones aren't working?! This isn't good!"

The girls get even more frightened, while the boys try to remain calm. The Nurse looks at Ozaki as if waiting to hear what to do next.
>> No. 9276 edit
File 135700226748.jpg - (16.48KB , 388x307 , dr_ozaki so what.jpg )
9276
>>9273
"Alright... next course of business. I have the key to the security room now so lets go and try to open the gates.

I take everyone to that room and I unlock the door with the key.
>> No. 9277 edit
File 135700259423.png - (110.52KB , 640x480 , sec_02.png )
9277
>>9275

Inside the security room is a large operational panel for controlling the gates. There are also several monitors, although none of them display anything. It doesn't look like there's any instruction manual lying around, either.

Aside from the machinery, there are various cabinets for storing things and couches to sit on. The kids takes seats while the Nurse and Ozaki remain standing.
>> No. 9278 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9278
>>9277
I check the cabinets and then go to the control panel and try to open the gates.
>> No. 9279 edit
File 13570031036.png - (101.53KB , 640x480 , sec_03.png )
9279
>>9278
All of the cabinets are locked. However, upon using the Supplies Room Key they can be opened. Inside each are various papers concerning the layout and construction of the school. It's nothing Ozaki didn't know already, though.

...However, one particularly large cabinet is entirely empty. What could have been inside it?

Ozaki tries for several minutes to get things working again. There was no sort of manual inside the cabinets for operating the control system, so Ozaki hopelessly tries his best... to no avail.
>> No. 9280 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
9280
>>9279
I lock all the cabinets and tell everyone what the situation is.

"I'm afraid we won't be able to get out until the morning when others come for us. We will have to wait out the night."

I make everyone clam down if they get even more worried

"Now that this is certain I have no choice but to explain the situation we are all in. Kanamori along with his group of students have been murdered. At the moment there is nothing denying each of them all being killed by a human so I will have to take alibi's from everyone.

First thing is first everyone in my group; From when I left to when I returned tell me everything you four did. Did anyone leave the room during that time? Did anybody do something in the room? What did you talk about? Did you notice anything about the other members of the group? Every class should have a clock so give me an estimate for the time as well."
>> No. 9281 edit
File 135691157384.png - (298.91KB , 1109x480 , ozakis_room.png )
9281
>>9280
Takeshi: "I can confirm that everyone remained in the room from the moment you left at 9:30 to the moment we all heard the Nurse scream, at 9:55."

Yoko: "That's right. None of us left the room."

Masaaki: "...Yeah. We just sat around for a while. The only two who talked were Takeshi and Yoko."

Hikaru: "Like I'd have anything to talk about with these guys. I didn't come here to socialize!"
>> No. 9283 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9283
>>9281
"Alright good. Now the other group and the Nurse.

This time I'm asking from when we split up the groups to when the Nurse came to get me. Which mystery did you go investigate? Which rooms did you go to? Did your group stay together that whole time you were investigating youkai? Who left if so and where did they go?"
>> No. 9284 edit
File 135700651110.png - (331.95KB , 1109x480 , nurses_room.png )
9284
>>9283
Nurse: "Our group decided on investigating the mystery of the Infirmary's Dancing Doll. After all, that doll is a special belonging of mine."

Marie: "I think the time we left the room was about 8:35. We had decided on it pretty quickly after the Nurse brought it up."

Tomoko: "But we didn't stay there long! We left again at 8:55, once we were finished looking around."

Michiru: "That's right. Then, at 9:20 or so, the Nurse decided to check on Kanamori to see how he was doing. But he wasn't there..."

Yukari: "...I think you know the rest, Ozaki-sensei. The Nurse then went with you to the bathroom, to find Kanamori-sensei..."

Nurse: "That's right. All of my students remained in the room while I was gone. Isn't that so?"

Marie: "Yes."
Tomoko: "Yes!"
Michiru: "Yes!"
Yukari: "...Yes."
>> No. 9286 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9286
>>9284
"So when you were investigating the doll everyone stuck together? Nobody sat on one of the beds and closed the curtains or anything like that?"
>> No. 9288 edit
File 135701635664.png - (130.92KB , 482x480 , hok_def4.png )
9288
>>9286
"Nope! I don't see why anyone would have!"

The four students nod in agreement.
>> No. 9294 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9294
>>9288
"Interesting. So between 8:55 and 9:20 what do you do between that time? Did you all go to Class 1-C and wait there as everybody stayed together?"
>> No. 9295 edit
File 135656127232.png - (131.31KB , 482x480 , hok_def2.png )
9295
>>9294
"That's right. All of us stayed together in Class 1-C talking about what we found."
>> No. 9296 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9296
>>9295
"Alright. Just to make sure, all these times people are giving me... they used the school clocks to check the time right?"
>> No. 9297 edit
File 135692313229.png - (65.13KB , 640x480 , rouka_04n.png )
9297
>>9296
Everyone who has given a time agrees that they all had looked at the school's mechanical clocks.
>> No. 9298 edit
File 135698898425.jpg - (72.15KB , 1280x720 , 392343.jpg )
9298
>>9297
"Nurse, when you left your class to go find Kanamori you said the students in his class were wondering where he had gone right? Did they come to your class to ask? Which student asked? Also at what time did that happen?"
>> No. 9299 edit
File 135711214588.png - (181.15KB , 500x480 , yuk_i2a.png )
9299
>>9298
"Yeah, a student came here and asked. Hmmm... the time for that was......"

After a brief pause, the Nurse is interrupted by Yukari.

"9:07. And it was Reiko-chan."
>> No. 9301 edit
File 135700226748.jpg - (16.48KB , 388x307 , dr_ozaki so what.jpg )
9301
>>9299
"9:07? I'm surprised you remembered it that exact. Anyway Nurse, after Reiko told you about Kanamori what was the exact actions you took before coming to get me? Also did you see Reiko go back to her class? Or did you see any other students during that time?"
>> No. 9302 edit
File 135701635664.png - (130.92KB , 482x480 , hok_def4.png )
9302
>>9301
"...I reassured her that Kanamori was probably just taking a while, and sent her back to her classroom. So I made sure to see her enter. I also saw that the other four students were in Kanamori's room. I didn't think much of it until it was time for groups to meet up, and Kanamori still wasn't there... That's when I went to the restroom myself, but found it locked, and asked you to come with."
>> No. 9303 edit
File 135711379425.jpg - (17.23KB , 438x358 , dr_ozaki 2.jpg )
9303
>>9302
"I see. So Kanamori was already missing at apparently 9:07. You say Kanamori still wasn't there when it was time to regroup, which means you went to go check again during that time.

When you checked on them were they all there? Or perhaps Reiko returned and told you Kanamori was still gone?"
>> No. 9304 edit
File 135694246689.png - (129.91KB , 482x480 , hok_def1.png )
9304
>>9303
"Right. I left the room around 9:20 to see if Kanamori had returned, but he still wasn't there. I saw that all five students were still there. I told them to lock the door and remain together, which they apparently did... but somehow they were all killed anyway..."
>> No. 9305 edit
File 135711517785.png - (600.29KB , 809x597 , ozaki_calm_wonder.png )
9305
>>9304
Well if they locked the door it wouldn't pose much resistance. Why did you tell them to lock the door though? I mean we hadn't found the body yet."
>> No. 9306 edit
File 135701635664.png - (130.92KB , 482x480 , hok_def4.png )
9306
>>9305
"It wouldn't pose much resistance? Anyway, it might just be my protective instincts at work. The recent death of Kinjo made me a little cautious even hosting this club at such a late time, but that was Kanamori's idea. And also, I thought if he was okay, he could just open the locked door himself. There's no harm in just trying to be safe."
>> No. 9307 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9307
>>9306
"Makes sense. Anyway on to the next point. As it has been said Reiko left the class room and went to Class 1-C.

Excluding this instance did any of you see anyone from Group B between when we split up to when the Nurse screamed and everyone came running?"
>> No. 9308 edit
File 135711626955.png - (30.31KB , 640x480 , sec_01.png )
9308
>>9307
No one says anything, shaking their heads.

It seems no one saw any students from Class 1-B.
>> No. 9309 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9309
>>9308
"Very well. Next, during the time the Nurse was gone, you the students in Group C; What did you do to occupy the time?"
>> No. 9310 edit
File 135711680320.png - (164.48KB , 500x480 , mic_n3.png )
9310
>>9309
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG9yFiOYD7g ]

"The four of us tried to contact the youkai! Well, I mean, I tried to contact the youkai with my sixth sense! My first guess upon hearing Kanamori had gone missing was that a youkai had spirited him away! All of us were very interested in finding out an answer to that... even though my contact attempt failed again..."
>> No. 9311 edit
File 131795082654.jpg - (31.59KB , 640x360 , dr_ozaki the_finger.jpg )
9311
>>9310
"Describe exactly what you did and what you told the others to do."
>> No. 9312 edit
File 135711727263.png - (162.76KB , 500x480 , mic_n3n.png )
9312
>>9311
"Yes, sensei! It is an ancient technique passed down throughout my family! My family comes from a long line of Shinto priests, you see! But that isn't how I got my psychic powers! In any case, the ritual itself goes as such: for four people, each of them should stand in the four corners of the room! They then, in turns, speak each syllable from the Hiragana! Upon finishing this, each person must throw salt over their shoulders five times, and if anyone accidentally throws pepper, everyone has to start over! The next step is picking up each grain of salt you just dropped! And if you dropped any pepper, you must lick it off the ground! The challenging part is the next step: each person must then clap their hands together in unison and shout 'OH DESIRE!' and simultaneously sacrifice four sheep to the youkai! We didn't get that far, though, since we didn't have any salt or pepper..."
>> No. 9313 edit
File 135568995666.jpg - (13.27KB , 283x283 , dr_ozakiwhat.jpg )
9313
>>9312
"Alright maybe that was too much detail. In any case I have to ask which corner each person went to and in which order did you each say the Hiragana. How did the other participate and what did you do once you figured out there was no salt or pepper.

Can the rest of the people in the group testify to this? Also was there any part of the ritual where you had to close your eyes?"
>> No. 9314 edit
File 135711798510.png - (163.56KB , 500x480 , mic_n2n.png )
9314
>>9313
"...I wasn't done explaining the ritual! Anyway, you see, the other three didn't believe me, so I ended up doing it all by myself. I stood in the corner while the others simply watched me recite the Hiragana over and over until the Nurse came back! I'm sure it would have worked if the others had cooperated!"

The other three nod their heads in confirmation when asked if they can testify to this.
>> No. 9315 edit
File 132289761138.jpg - (84.70KB , 913x720 , 392680.jpg )
9315
>>9314
"I see. May I ask how loudly you were speaking? Also the other students, while you watched her where were you all in the room?"
>> No. 9316 edit
File 13571183607.png - (129.09KB , 299x480 , tom_3.png )
9316
>>9315
"Michiru-chan stood in the corner furthermost left from the door, and we all remained in the center, watching her! Although, we could hardly hear anything she said, so I didn't have a clue what was going on! You need to speak louder, ne!"
>> No. 9317 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
9317
>>9316
"Alright. So she was speaking to softly then?

How sound proof are the walls in this school? If someone was to knock over a desk in the adjacent room would the other room hear it?"

I recall the walls myself to make sure. I also determine how much noise if any the doors to the class rooms make if you try to open/close them.
>> No. 9318 edit
File 13571192142.png - (164.47KB , 500x480 , non_def2.png )
9318
>>9317
"I remember publishing an article on this, when the school had decided to upgrade to more soundproof walls during my first year. The school's walls are precisely 200mm thick, and have a noise reduction level of 158dB. That is rather soundproof, if I remember correctly."
>> No. 9320 edit
File 13181908689.jpg - (41.59KB , 453x468 , deskleanozaki.jpg )
9320
>>9318
"I see."

I recall which way the door to the bathroom opens. Into the bathroom or into the hallway.
>> No. 9321 edit
File 135693670293.png - (115.66KB , 640x480 , toire_05.png )
9321
>>9320
The door opens into the bathroom.

Also, the doors all make 'average' noise. Which is to say, not much.
>> No. 9322 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9322
>>9321
"Alright lets move on. Or go back rather. Explain what happened when you went to go investigate the doll mystery? Apparently you didn't stay long however what did you do there?"
>> No. 9323 edit
File 135712069949.png - (329.57KB , 640x480 , sec_02a.png )
9323
>>9322
The Nurse starts. "Well the first thing we did was--"

Suddenly she is interrupted by Takeshi. "Ah, I remember! Thinking about my first year, I also wrote an article on the new high-tech security system! If we can find that, it might just save us!"

The Nurse asks. "Oh, wow! Do you have any idea where it might be?"

"...The media room. It's gotta be somewhere in the media room! If we find it, we could all escape!"
>> No. 9324 edit
File 131930745749.jpg - (73.87KB , 708x720 , 3923432.jpg )
9324
>>9323
I step in front of the door way.

"An interesting yet dangerous idea. Before even consider to do such a thing I suggest we check something else first.

Even before that however it is imperative for that inquiry to be answered. We must leave no rock un-turned. It is safer simply talking then risking lives on a gamble of a faster escape when one is sure to arrive eventually."
>> No. 9325 edit
File 135701635664.png - (130.92KB , 482x480 , hok_def4.png )
9325
>>9324
"I agree with Ozaki. It's too risky to be going around out there with some killer on the loose. Anyway, the first thing we did was look at the doll itself. All the girls had a fun time playing with it just as I did. Looking at the way it's constructed, they reasoned that someone could tie some strings to it like a marionette puppet. Since it would be night time, no one would see the strings, and from a far enough distance even a small doll could be misinterpreted as a life-size creature. It's a very nice theory, and upon coming to that conclusion, we left the room."
>> No. 9326 edit
File 135656702519.jpg - (19.23KB , 210x240 , char_34451.jpg )
9326
>>9325
"Personally I thought it was just a truant student who liked to cosplay, but that could work too.

Anyway for more pressing matters. I'm sure you are all tired some the shock and the interrogation however I believe I am almost finished with my questions so bare with me for a little longer.

Alright Takeshi tell me again why you are so sure nobody left while I was gone? You were busy talking to Yoko at one point right? Or at least that is what Masaaki is saying"
>> No. 9327 edit
File 135712171474.png - (166.27KB , 500x480 , non_def3a.png )
9327
>>9326
"Well, sure, we talked for a bit. But I would have definitely noticed if anyone left through the door, and I know that I didn't see that happen!"
>> No. 9328 edit
File 135656643225.jpg - (35.00KB , 225x350 , 5092-24172226.jpg )
9328
>>9327
"I never said the door."
>> No. 9329 edit
File 135712182511.png - (166.79KB , 500x480 , non_def5a.png )
9329
>>9328
"...The windows? I wasn't watching either of them... It seems I was mistaken."
>> No. 9331 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9331
>>9329
"Well it's nothing to get worked up about. There were apparently 3 other people in the room besides yourself. If the window was open there is a good chance someone would feel have felt a breeze. Not to mention in a class room without anything to hide behind it would be hard for something to escape like that unnoticed, unless they had some big or long distraction."
>> No. 9332 edit
File 135712225723.png - (154.42KB , 500x480 , yo2_def3.png )
9332
>>9331
"Don't worry. Because Takeshi-kun was facing the door, I was facing the windows. And I never saw anyone leave through those."
>> No. 9333 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9333
>>9332
"Excellent. That almost crosses of one theory.

Now then, Group C while you were walking through the hallways did anything at all happen?

Finally, since we split up to now did anyone at all go use bathroom? Doesn't matter which floor."
>> No. 9335 edit
File 135656127232.png - (131.31KB , 482x480 , hok_def2.png )
9335
>>9333
Group C nods their heads, indicating that nothing unusual had happened, and no one (except Kanamori) had gone to use the bathroom.

The Nurse starts up again. "So, thinking about it, if we do go to the media room it would be best if we stuck together as a single group. Unless you have any more questions, Ozaki-san."
>> No. 9336 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9336
>>9335
"Yeah at this point any more questions would be useless. I have already narrowed it down enough. Let us all go to the media room."
>> No. 9337 edit
File 135715601822.png - (50.31KB , 640x480 , kaidan_02.png )
9337
>>9336
Everyone agrees to go to the media room.

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kd9qOkXqmc ]

"WHOAAAA!!!"

Suddenly, halfway down the stairs (on the second floor), Takeshi and Yoko tumble downward, hitting both their heads on the staircase. They land on their stomachs, unconscious.

The Nurse rushes up to them. "Are you okay?! ...Well, they're breathing, thank God! It looks like they suffered some damage to their legs and heads... Ozaki, can you help me carry them to the infirmary? Thankfully it's on this floor."
>> No. 9338 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9338
>>9337
I recall where I was in the group as we went down the stairs and who was in front of me.
>> No. 9339 edit
File 135715614975.png - (81.62KB , 640x480 , k_rouka_03.png )
9339
>>9338
Being the one in front of the door, Ozaki had been the one leading the group.
>> No. 9340 edit
File 132866147320.jpg - (13.77KB , 412x288 , dr_ozaki snap.jpg )
9340
>>9339
I check the order that the people behind me were in.

"Sure thing Nurse. But first where in the group was Takeshi and Yoko standing?"
>> No. 9341 edit
File 135692313229.png - (65.13KB , 640x480 , rouka_04n.png )
9341
>>9340
The group hadn't walked in a straight line, so it can't simply be stated as 'who was in front of who'. Rather, it had been a cluster of people...

However, going down a staircase requires at least some uniformity. Everyone confirms that they did not see either Takeshi or Yoko in front of them until the two were tumbling down the stairs. One could then conclude that the two were in the very back of the group.
>> No. 9343 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9343
>>9341
I check to make sure everyone is still here. I then check who is in the back.
>> No. 9344 edit
File 135715601822.png - (50.31KB , 640x480 , kaidan_02.png )
9344
>>9343
Everyone is still here.

The people in the back are Hikaru and Masaaki.
>> No. 9345 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9345
"Hikaru and Masaaki, the moment Takeshi and Yoko flew by you did you notice anyone else pass in front you?"

I check current order of people on the stairs.
>> No. 9346 edit
File 135715732018.png - (252.81KB , 640x480 , k_rouka_03c.png )
9346
>>9345
Hikaru: "...How am I supposed to know? I wasn't paying any attention."

Masaaki: "I don't remember seeing anyone. But that doesn't mean I did it, okay? It all happened so fast!"
>> No. 9347 edit
>>9346
Additionally, the current order is:

Ozaki/Nurse/Takeshi/Yoko > Michiru > Tomoko > Yukari > Marie > Hikaru > Masaaki
>> No. 9348 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9348
>>9346
"Of course I understand. For now lets take the two to the infirmary."

I help the nurse and make sure everyone stays together as we go to the infirmary. Once everyone is inside I lock the door and check the whole room for anyone and then take a post in the room where I can see everyone.
>> No. 9349 edit
File 135715791088.png - (90.76KB , 640x480 , hoken_01.png )
9349
>>9348
Everyone goes to the infirmary.

Ozaki locks the door upon entering. From the door he can see the entire room, with the curtain drawn back. Takeshi and Yoko are laid down onto two beds as the Nurse takes care of them. No one is hiding.

The Nurse speaks. "...I think they will be alright. Thanks for helping me carry them here, Ozaki. But they'll need to rest for a few hours, and this room is rather cramped, so you may as well head out to the media room while I watch them here."
>> No. 9350 edit
File 13569971377.jpg - (85.23KB , 1280x720 , ozaki.jpg )
9350
>>9349
"...Nurse, what doors does your Nurse key work on?"
>> No. 9351 edit
File 135701635664.png - (130.92KB , 482x480 , hok_def4.png )
9351
>>9350
"...Unfortunately, it only works on the door to this room. I'm not really a teacher, just a nurse, so I guess I don't get any access to the cool rooms, right?"
>> No. 9352 edit
File 135715913221.png - (226.37KB , 550x307 , redemptionshit.png )
9352
>>9351
Before I go I ask the nurse exactly where the wounds on Yoko and Takeshi are. I also ask her if there is anything to identify her if something should happen. If nothing suggest that she writes a message in pen on her person in some place the culprit wouldn't find. I then head out with the others to the media room after locking the door from the outside.
>> No. 9353 edit
File 135694246689.png - (129.91KB , 482x480 , hok_def1.png )
9353
>>9352
"...The wounds are, as you can see, on their heads at this angle. You can also see bruises on their legs, in different places. They must've hurt themselves pretty good to end up like this. I knew that staircase was old, but...

Anyway, something unique to identify me? If you look right here, you'll see a beauty mark... Is that good enough?"

The Nurse points to the bottom left of her lip, where there is indeed a small dot.
>> No. 9354 edit
File 135656643225.jpg - (35.00KB , 225x350 , 5092-24172226.jpg )
9354
>>9353
"Not particularly. Take the pen idea in to consideration."

I then do what I said in the last post before going to the media room.
>> No. 9355 edit
File 135656127232.png - (131.31KB , 482x480 , hok_def2.png )
9355
>>9354
The Nurse grabs a sharpie marker from her desk and takes off her left shoe and sock.

She scribbles a small anime-style face in between the toes on her left foot. Afterward, she puts her sock and shoe back on, and gives Ozaki a wink.

Ozaki then takes the remaining students outside the room and locks the door with his Teacher's Key.
>> No. 9356 edit
File 135716035956.png - (47.37KB , 640x480 , shinbun_02n.png )
9356
>>9355
Ozaki's group (Ozaki, Marie, Michiru, Tomoko, Masaaki, Yukari, Hikaru) soon arrives at the media room.

It is anyone's guess as to where the security system article is hidden.
>> No. 9359 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9359
>>9356
I check the room for anyone hiding and lock the door from the inside. I then ask everyone to explore the room and look for the security system.
>> No. 9360 edit
File 135716076617.png - (143.92KB , 640x480 , shinbun_03n.png )
9360
>>9359
Ozaki searches the room for hidden people, but finds no one. He then locks the door.

All of the kids begin searching through the various cabinets, hoping to find something...
>> No. 9361 edit
File 135711680320.png - (164.48KB , 500x480 , mic_n3.png )
9361
>>9360
"Sensei! This cabinet labeled "Photos" is locked! What should I do?! I've never been in a situation like this before!!"
>> No. 9362 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9362
>>9360
"Hmm well this is a life or death situation so..."

I take out the lock pit kit and pick the lock.
>> No. 9363 edit
File 135716107338.png - (202.16KB , 640x480 , happy_photo.png )
9363
>>9362

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD0fAhMUzp4 ]

...The lock-pick works, and the cabinet opens. Inside is but a single photo...

"Sensei?! What's inside?! Is it something important?!"
>> No. 9364 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
9364
>>9363
"I have an idea, but I can't say for sure..."

I try to scrape away the red substance covering the person in the middle.
>> No. 9365 edit
File 135694414170.png - (40.75KB , 640x480 , blood_1ar.png )
9365
>>9364
The substance is far too dry to be simply cleaned off. Scratching it only damages the photo.
>> No. 9366 edit
File 130837229998.png - (64.25KB , 347x480 , ozaki_akuwaraia1.png )
9366
>>9365
"Seems there isn't a way to see the face. However that symbol on her clothing. Do any of you recognize it?"

Make sure everyone is still here.
>> No. 9367 edit
File 135716149729.png - (129.17KB , 298x480 , tom_5.png )
9367
>>9366
"Huh, isn't that the family crest of the Ushiromiyas? The family that got caught up in that mass murder in 1989? It was all over TV!"
>> No. 9368 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9368
>>9367
"I thought so. So this is most likely Maria Ushiromiya. We probably wont get anywhere here. We should return to the infirmary to ask the Nurse about this."
>> No. 9369 edit
File 135715614975.png - (81.62KB , 640x480 , k_rouka_03.png )
9369
>>9368
All of the kids agree.

Going up the stairs, however, the first thing everyone sees... is a trail of blood, leading straight into the library. Its door is locked.
>> No. 9370 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9370
>>9369
"Lets check on the Nurse before anything."

I take everyone to the infirmary.
>> No. 9371 edit
File 135698429410.png - (632.48KB , 640x480 , e016.png )
9371
>>9370
Ozaki and the group ignores the blood leading into the library and goes to the infirmary.

...Its door is also locked.
>> No. 9372 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9372
Knock on door and call Nurse.
>> No. 9373 edit
File 135692313229.png - (65.13KB , 640x480 , rouka_04n.png )
9373
>>9372
...There is no response.
>> No. 9374 edit
File 130837229998.png - (64.25KB , 347x480 , ozaki_akuwaraia1.png )
9374
>>9373
I unlock the door and enter the room.
>> No. 9378 edit
>>9374
Third Thread:

http://www.seacats.net/gameboard/res/9376.html
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason