[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Break the illusion, or bite your navel.

Gameboard Guidelines


Discord


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 132487396436.jpg - (28.53KB , 300x400 , CreepyDoor.jpg )
4550 No. 4550 edit
Suddenly everything in the world stopped moving. A loud bell echoed over and over again. It is the final hour. The bell signaled that the finale was at hand.

It was cry for the opponent. It was a summon. A doorway slowly rose from the ground. A cloud of mist that was pure black surrounded the door. The sound of the bell grew louder as the door rose to its full height.

The door was a portal to the final stage. To the last battle. Any one permitted to enter the portal. All were welcome to enter through and watch.

http://www.livestream.com/blackwitchteaparty

First topic here:
http://www.seacats.net/gameboard/res/1986.html

Second topic here:
http://www.seacats.net/gameboard/res/2382.html

Third topic here:
http://www.seacats.net/gameboard/res/2604.html

Fourth topic here:
http://www.seacats.net/gameboard/res/3276.html
Expand all images
>> No. 4551 edit
File 132487525086.png - (256.95KB , 500x332 , courtroom.png )
4551
The doors slowly opened to reveal a dark dreadful room. The room was covered in a dark purple aura. It appeared to be a courtroom, once side was filled with all the pieces, while up front stood those from the meta side. Off to the corner was the jury area, Anon could see the figures of people sitting there, but he couldn't make them out.

Slowly Anon scanned the room, everyone was there. Bernkastel, Will, Dlanor, Lamdbadelta, Natsuhi, Krauss, Jessica, Eva, Hideyoshi, George, Rudolf, Battler, Kyrie, Ange, Rosa, Maria, Shannon, Genji, Kinzo, Kumasawa, Gohda, and the guest Ikuko. But wait there was someone else standing near Mira.

The blue hair was almost the exact same shade as Bernkastel's. The figure wore a white and pink dress.

Mira waved her staff and in a flash of light she appeared in the seat where the judge sat.

She turned to anon, a twisted expression on her face. "Now, let us begin." She smacked her staff like a gavel, and then pointed to the area where the pieces sat. "Now pick, choose who the three guilty parties are. I've even give you the chance to change them if you want."
>> No. 4552 edit
File 13082825212.png - (84.80KB , 291x478 , kan_nayamua42.png )
4552
"The culprits are, Battler, Shannon and Jessica.
Actually, ignore Jessica, I don't care about the third culprit".
>> No. 4553 edit
File 132487610050.png - (181.44KB , 578x480 , eri_akuwaraia1d.png )
4553
>>4552
Erika stepped forward. "Very well, let us begin with the first twilight. How do you say it occured?" She stepped around the courtroom like a lion waiting for its prey to make its first move.
>> No. 4554 edit
File 130828177489.png - (85.34KB , 291x478 , kan_majimea37.png )
4554
Battler is the culprit for the first twilight! He killed his own mother using a gun. Then he killed the rest of the victims by diverse methods! For the closed room Battler used Shannon's trick on the clock to pass Genji key into the room!!
>> No. 4555 edit
File 132487688460.png - (183.15KB , 577x480 , eri_akuwaraia3d.png )
4555
>>4554
"And where is your evidence? Why is it Battler? Why not someone else, say Natsuhi!"
>> No. 4556 edit
File 130827987980.png - (85.67KB , 291x477 , kan_odorokia453.png )
4556
"Hahahaha, my evidence? I need no evidence for this! I witnessed the time in which Ushiromiya Battler started the first twilight".
>> No. 4557 edit
File 131578192291.png - (182.14KB , 461x480 , dla_akuwaraia1d.png )
4557
>>4556
"You watched Battler kill Ikuko, that does not mean that all the crimes of the first twilight were done by him."
>> No. 4559 edit
File 131364219325.png - (85.73KB , 291x477 , kan_ikaria2.png )
4559
"Is that so? Well then I repeat my argument. The closed room used a trick not anyone could use. And the only person capable here to perform such a witchtrick is Shannon. She teached Battler how to perform the Clock trick!!"
>> No. 4560 edit
File 13248774393.png - (183.10KB , 576x480 , eri_majimea2d.png )
4560
>>4559
"Hmm, alright. I'll let that go, for now. The second twilight, what about that one?"
>> No. 4561 edit
File 131239889926.png - (85.73KB , 291x478 , kan_komarua134.png )
4561
"Second twilight! Jessica and Battler are the culprits! Jessica got into a fight with Eva and Hideyoshi (probably while not together) But then either Shannon or Battler found the scene. Jessica was kidnaped and the closed room was set using a string to close the window from the outside of the room, thanks to a little hole in the closet. As for evidence, we have Jessica running from nowhere to check Eva and Hideyoshi, her ribbon was found in the room and the small hole in closet which allowed to perform the trick!"
>> No. 4562 edit
File 132487777418.png - (184.96KB , 573x480 , eri_defa2d.png )
4562
>>4561
"Your evidence to such a trick being used on the window?"
>> No. 4563 edit
File 131245064334.png - (85.38KB , 291x478 , kan_defa2.png )
4563
"My evidence? The little hole was found in the door. And the culprits already showed a pattern using strings to perform their tricks. Furthermore any other way has been already blocked by the red. Anything else?"
>> No. 4564 edit
File 132487610050.png - (181.44KB , 578x480 , eri_akuwaraia1d.png )
4564
>>4563
"I see. Let us move to Kumasawa's death then."
>> No. 4566 edit
File 130828177489.png - (85.34KB , 291x478 , kan_majimea37.png )
4566
"Fourth Twilight! Kumasawa was being holded hostage from a while ago, so she was murdered and left inside of the servant's room, then the culprit used a method X to close the room without using a key!
Alright I will admit it, you got me this time. If this answer is not enough then I will concede defeat for this twilight."
>> No. 4567 edit
File 131365254426.png - (182.13KB , 458x466 , mir_akuwaraia5.png )
4567
>>4566
"Your evidence that Kumasawa was being held hostage? And what is this method X? Concede defeat!?"

Erika burst out laughing. "So you are giving me the win?!"

The whole courtroom filled with mocking laughter. "What a joke! If you think you can move on with just that! TRY AGAIN!"
>> No. 4568 edit
File 132487885478.png - (87.98KB , 291x477 , kan_ikaria1.png )
4568
"Geez, I saw this coming miles ago.
I didn't see even once Kumasawa since my awakening, she apparently was making tea since that time! When I decided to search for her Shannon conveniently told me than she was in the bathroom! Furthermore Kumasawa found the hidden gold, and she has been making use of it! Shannon knew this and decided to silence her!
And if you think a method X is a shameful way to explain a mystery then i challenge you! Repeat it in red! There's no way to close the servant room without the use of the master key or the servant room key!"
>> No. 4569 edit
File 131364969780.png - (143.07KB , 458x466 , mir_akuwaraia4.png )
4569
>>4568
"Evidence excepted. Magic locked the door then I see. I didn't expect you to accept me so easily.
>> No. 4570 edit
File 132443700522.png - (74.24KB , 527x442 , anon_point.png )
4570
Kumasawa locked the room before dying!
The culprit escaped from the room removing a part of it!
Kumasawa is not dead!
The culprit removed a part of the door allowing it to be locked with another key!
A string was used to lock the door from the outside!

>> No. 4571 edit
File 13248794824.png - (184.01KB , 458x466 , mir_fukigena1.png )
4571
>>4570
"Your evidence of these facts? "Knox's 8th. It is forbidden for the case to be resolved with clues that are not presented."
>> No. 4572 edit
File 132487972221.png - (153.21KB , 1000x1000 , 2011112307.png )
4572
">Kumasawa is not dead
We never properly checked her corpse, even if it looked dead there's a possibility than it was fake!
>The culprit removed a part of the door
Being Shannon a servant from years ago in the mansion and a mystery lover she probably has a good understanding of the way the master keys work!
>A string was used to lock the door
Then again, several corpses appear to have died because of a string in their necks, Do I need any evicende of the usage of a string?"
>> No. 4573 edit
File 132487989876.png - (142.68KB , 458x466 , mir_akuwaraia3.png )
4573
>>4572
"Kumasawa is dead.
No part of the door was removed.
String never touched the lock on the door.
"
>> No. 4574 edit
File 132488031511.png - (85.87KB , 291x477 , ka2_ikaria2.png )
4574
"The culprit used a window to escape! Then the complete window was removed and replaced to leave a locked one set in the place!
The windows had an autolock!
The window was locked from the outside of the room as in Eva room!
"
>> No. 4575 edit
File 131810922319.png - (143.02KB , 458x466 , mir_akuwaraia2.png )
4575
>>4574
"The window was not removed.
The window does not have an autolock.
Do explain how this last one was done. It amuses me."
>> No. 4576 edit
File 131365197015.png - (86.01KB , 291x478 , ka2_fumana1.png )
4576
"Just as in Eva room, a string was attached to the window of the servant room, this string was placed outside of the room, either by the lower or by the sides of the door. Hell maybe it was even passed through the doorknob! Then after the culprit escaped through the window, the window was locked pulling this string from the outside of the room."
>> No. 4577 edit
File 131372834456.png - (182.29KB , 458x466 , mir_akuwaraia1.png )
4577
>>4576
"Nothing outside the room could have any effect inside the room."
>> No. 4578 edit
File 130827987980.png - (85.67KB , 291x477 , kan_odorokia453.png )
4578
Thanking his aforementioned friend, anon strike back at the Witch
"Crazy theories, here we go!!"The blender inside of the servant room was programed to spin and lock the window, again a string was attached from the windows to the blender metal knifes!"
>> No. 4579 edit
File 132488125719.png - (144.10KB , 458x466 , mir_ikaria2.png )
4579
>>4578
"That is, that is...."

"Alright Rosa's death then."
>> No. 4580 edit
File 130841902997.png - (89.42KB , 291x478 , kan_waraia123.png )
4580
There's no murder in this twilight! Rosa was the only corpse nobody checked in this game! She was only bloodied and had a knife near to her, so we all asumed what happened! She only faked her dead because she knew they both were going to attack her!
>> No. 4581 edit
File 131364969780.png - (143.07KB , 458x466 , mir_akuwaraia4.png )
4581
>>4580
"Rosa is dead."
>> No. 4582 edit
File 131240103776.png - (84.98KB , 291x478 , ka2_fumana66.png )
4582
"So she died huh? Tell me exactly when."
>> No. 4583 edit
File 131364399574.png - (142.61KB , 458x466 , mir_waraia1.png )
4583
>>4582
"I think you already know when."
>> No. 4584 edit
File 131364219325.png - (85.73KB , 291x477 , kan_ikaria2.png )
4584
"Do I? "Rosa was alive at the time we found her!!
>> No. 4585 edit
File 132488212187.png - (141.71KB , 458x466 , mir_fukigena2.png )
4585
>>4584
"At the time when you broke into the bathroom. Rosa was already dead.
>> No. 4586 edit
File 131240297577.png - (88.86KB , 291x478 , kan_defa1.png )
4586
"Maria, scared of the culprit coming back, locked the door to the bathroom!"
>> No. 4587 edit
File 131810922319.png - (143.02KB , 458x466 , mir_akuwaraia2.png )
4587
>>4586
"Maria did not lock the door to the bathroom.
>> No. 4588 edit
File 131616563526.png - (87.03KB , 291x477 , kan_ikaria3.png )
4588
"How about a fourth string trick, to end this? A string was used either to lock the door or the window in the bathroom!"
>> No. 4589 edit
File 131364399574.png - (142.61KB , 458x466 , mir_waraia1.png )
4589
>>4588
"And just how did this string trick work?"
>> No. 4590 edit
File 130844302626.png - (84.95KB , 291x478 , kan_fumana3.png )
4590
"With the same culprits we will see the same old tricks! A simple piece of metal was attached with a string to the window of the bathroom, and it was left inside of the toilet. When Maria flushed the toiled the metallic object was pulled by the water, ergo locking the window because of the string attached to it!
>> No. 4591 edit
File 132487989876.png - (142.68KB , 458x466 , mir_akuwaraia3.png )
4591
>>4590
"Nothing was flushed down the toilet."
>> No. 4592 edit
File 131295167152.png - (85.87KB , 291x478 , kan_fumana1.png )
4592
"But can you deny every single posibility?
The window wasn't really locked when we found Rosa corpse!
The string was pulled from the outside of the bathroom!
Maria locked the window either directly or indirectly!
"
>> No. 4593 edit
File 131365254426.png - (182.13KB , 458x466 , mir_akuwaraia5.png )
4593
>>4592
"The window was locked when you found Rosa's corpse.
Nothing from outside the room could have had any effect inside the room.
Maria did not lock the window either directly or indirectly.
"
>> No. 4596 edit
File 131365197015.png - (86.01KB , 291x478 , ka2_fumana1.png )
4596
"It's possible to lock the window manually from the outside.
The window was removed and replaced
The door wasn't really locked at the start, Shannon pretended to have problems unlocking the door but she actually locked it first and then unlocked it!"

>> No. 4597 edit
File 132488212187.png - (141.71KB , 458x466 , mir_fukigena2.png )
4597
>>4594
"...........I surrender...." Mira softly said giving in. "You've denied magic completely." As she said those words her form slowly started to vanish, until it was no more.
>> No. 4598 edit
File 13082825212.png - (84.80KB , 291x478 , kan_nayamua42.png )
4598
"So, which one was it?"
>> No. 4599 edit
File 132488486366.png - (148.27KB , 349x480 , lam_waraia1.png )
4599
Lambdadelta and Bernkastel as well as everyone else clapped for Anon, he had defeated the witch.

However, one task remained.

Lambdadelta handed Anon a piece of paper and a red ink pen. On it were the following, along with a space after each line.

The one who killed Ange is -
The one who killed Ikuko is - Battler
The one who killed Krauss is -
The one who killed Genji is -
The one who killed Gohda is -
The one who killed Natsuhi is -
The one who killed Eva is -
The one who killed Hideyoshi is -
The one who killed Kumasawa is -
The one who killed Jessica is -
The one who killed Rosa is -

The target of the game was -

Culprit A's motive is -
Culprit B's motive is -
Culprit C's motive is -
>> No. 4600 edit
File 131257289710.png - (73.89KB , 291x478 , kanonwithamonocle.png )
4600
The one who killed Ange is Shannon
The one who killed Ikuko is Battler
The one who killed Krauss is Battler
The one who killed Genji is Battler
The one who killed Gohda is Battler
The one who killed Natsuhi is Battler
The one who killed Eva is Battler
The one who killed Hideyoshi is Battler
The one who killed Kumasawa is Shannon
The one who killed Jessica is Shannon
The one who killed Rosa is Battler

The target of the game was Maria

Battler motive is Revenge, revenge against the family that killed his little sister, and the mother that become crazy and stoped loving him.

Shannon motive is Love, her crazy love for Battler already made her Lion get quite injured. She killed Ange and blamed the Ushiromiyas for it, causing Battler rage.

Jessica motive is Pain, pain from the constant discussions with the close family than should protect her instead. She got into a fight and ended doing something she didn't plan to do.
>> No. 4601 edit
File 131529657240.png - (90.80KB , 343x440 , ber_waraia2.png )
4601
>>4600
As Anon finished writing, he suddenly felt everything grow dark around him. When light appeared he found himself in the sea of kakera. Bernkastel stood in front of him, an amused expression on her face.

"Congradulations. Using the red truth you have changed the truth of that kakera. The truth is now just as you wrote it. Battler hates the family, so he decides to go and kill Maria. Shannon also goes after Maria, and together they cause her great pain. However, was that what this kakera was about?"

"From what I knew of the kakera, I can say that this kakera is very different from the original. Many things are different, killers, those who killed who, motives, and even the one everyone was after."

Bernkastel snapped her fingers and Battler, Jessica, and Shannon appeared before her. "Let's try once more to repiece this kakera."
>> No. 4602 edit
File 132488701859.png - (133.07KB , 471x464 , Young_genji_content.png )
4602
Just as the witch uttered these words, Anon began to feel woozy, and his footing grew increasingly unsteady. The walls around him undulated and warped, and as if materializing from nothing, an unusual figure now stood in front of him, as the time around the two sped to a halt. He gave off a decidedly familiar aura, but as hard as he tried, Anon just couldn't place it. The figure gave him a warm, but unnatural smile, before at last speaking up:

"To see it, you must have love. Both for yourself, and for another. Without this single quality, there is no chance of victory."


Anon felt the seriousness of the man's words. They were no mere catch-all being parroted back at him with cryptic intent; they were real, and they were meaningful to anon and anon alone. Who was he? Who exactly was Anon? And what did the man mean by love? To understand such personal words one would surely have to understand anon's heart. And yet... Anon wasn't the culprit, so what was the man trying to say? How could such vague and simplistic words possibly pave the way to victory? It was maddening. But for all the thorns he'd encountered, anon's passion was -burning-, and his resolve unwavering. If only he could see, see what the mysterious stranger meant by "love for oneself". If he just had love... didn't he have love? Didn't he once know love? Had he veiled himself for so long that such knowledge was beyond his grasp? ...No! That itself was it, that was the answer, right there! He had become so used to it, so habituated to it that he had forgotten it carelessly... and yet, there it was plain as day, in the last place that he, being Anon, would ever willingly choose to look.
>> No. 4605 edit
File 130826654858.png - (84.84KB , 291x478 , ka2_nayamua3.png )
4605
Anon was still confused by the words of that handsome, but somehow familiar man. Then he struggled a bit to try understand his words. Who was he? Who exactly was Anon? And what did the man mean by love?
Could this be what that man meant? Anon took the paper again, the words he wrote some seconds ago vanished. Could this mean he got a second chance?
Anon just could not waste this opportunity, so he took that pen and wrote the following in it:


The one who killed Ange is Shannon
The one who killed Ikuko is Battler
The one who killed Krauss is Shannon
The one who killed Genji is Shannon
The one who killed Gohda is Shannon
The one who killed Natsuhi is Shannon
The one who killed Eva is Shannon
The one who killed Hideyoshi is Shannon
The one who killed Kumasawa is Jessica
The one who killed Jessica is Shannon
The one who killed Rosa is Shannon

The target of the game was George.

Shannon motive is Love, love for Battler, and her desire to have him just for herself.

Battler motive is Love for Shannon, and his desire to protect her.

Jessica motive is Anger, and her desire to revenge her parents death.


Finishing to write down the paper, Anon said:

"And now if you allow me, I will explain my answer.
Everything started some days ago. Shannon decided to take Battler and live the rest of her life with him.
Her plan started with Yasu's "accident". She was her biggest rival with Battler's love, so getting her out of the game was needed. Killing her would cause unwanted attention so a simple accident was enough.
Her second enemy was Asumu, Battler's mother. I do not understand Asumu's reasons to what she did, however, she caused Battler's pain. Battler was probably not thinking about killing his own mother, but he probably wanted to stop her from getting the island. So Shannon set a nasty trick to hurt Ange, with that she managed to get rid of Kyrie and to put the blame of the attack on Asumu. In the end Battler did not control his anger and killed Asumu before she could say a word.

Another important point in the plot its George presence. He landed in the island because of Yasu's command. His mission was to stop Shannon from starting a massacre, unfortunatelly Shannon captured him and decided to use him as a scapegoat. She lock him in the first closed room and kept him alive just to put the blame on him later. This is when things start to get a bit confusing.
Pressumably Jessica knew of George arrival at Rokkenjima, but she didn't know what happened to him. Looking at her dead parents, Jessica could just assume than George was the culprit.
But when she left the room she found Kumasawa, hiding some gold to take bring it home with her. Jessica could not forgive Kumasawa for not telling about the other about the gold, because with this the family could have payed to the Guest, and most of her family problems could have been solved.
At the same time, trolling Anon and liying to Battler, Shannon left the room where she was a while ago and murdered Eva and Hideyoshi. Then she found Jessica shaking in front of Kumasawa corpse, she was an easy target. So she set the servant closed room, killed Jessica and left her corpse at the boiler room.
The rest is, well not very difficult to understand. George escaped from the dinning room, so to create a distraction Shannon hided Natsuhi corpse, so the others suspect of a fake corpse. And when the others were distracted Shannon killed Rosa in the bathroom, after all, Maria identified the culprit as a black witch.
And now ... everyone thinks George is the culprit. I hope I manage to change his fate, and to show Battler what kind of person Shannon is".
>> No. 5205 edit
Epilogue for the game.

Script

Custom Folder


Put the custom folder in your Umineko Ep8 folder like a witch hunt patch. Delete the 0.txt in the folder and place the script file [0 (Anon)(1)] in and change the name to 0.txt to replace it. Run the game via .exe in the folder and away you go.
>> No. 5208 edit
File 131811062664.png - (10.83KB , 200x200 , 154845675121.png )
5208
Can't be angsty with such a good ending.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason