[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Break the illusion, or bite your navel.

Gameboard Guidelines


Discord


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 130859289341.jpg - (224.48KB , 493x1142 , rudolf.jpg )
1620 No. 1620 edit
Now that we've moved along quite a bit, I'm sure you've all noticed a few things. It behooves you to continue playing and continue searching, The night is coming, and the morning of the third day may not be as forgiving as the morning of the second.

First Thread http://www.seacats.net/gameboard/res/1482.html

>>1617
Again, problem?
Expand all images
>> No. 1621 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 )
1621
((I wasn't too sure about what you meant about the blue truth being necessary but whatever. Since it's a gameboard it's pretty normal for people to be gone but yeah never know, so 50% chance etc.))

( The year is not 1986. )

((I'll be back later today))
>> No. 1622 edit
File 130855130922.jpg - (16.07KB , 200x257 , 27535_124467837593694_9750_n.jpg )
1622
>>1621
An interesting proposition. I assume you have evidence supporting this? Also, perhaps an exact year pinpoint would be nice.
>> No. 1623 edit
>>1622
Yes atually. Although I'll have to recheck the exact year it happened when I get home.
>> No. 1624 edit
Either way I'll revoke answering my blue for now. So I'll go back to the "it's a whole new world" tactic for now.
>> No. 1625 edit
File 130854589635.png - (100.52KB , 226x334 , sample_b7e3d9b4373bf320a3b2bf3d15e6a4a40b5da6a3.png )
1625
>>1624
I'm back from work now.

Do as you please, but I would like to hear everyone's ideas for now before moving on.
>> No. 1626 edit
File 130855204750.png - (32.73KB , 320x96 , BUP_0152.png )
1626
i have no idea what is going on anymore lol
>> No. 1627 edit
File 130854734619.png - (410.22KB , 832x1193 , rud_a12 evil laugh 1.png )
1627
>>1626
You are supposed to find out what is going on, monsieur detective.
>> No. 1628 edit
File 130855013342.png - (102.98KB , 332x348 , Player 1.png )
1628
My thoughts so far are that something might happen in the hotel tonight. Just a hunch but nothing Too serious. i have my suspicions.
>> No. 1629 edit
File 13085517298.png - (102.99KB , 332x348 , Player2.png )
1629
Im in the midst of cooking for 6 people so ill be joining a couple minutes late. hope this doesn't cause any inconvenience.
>> No. 1630 edit
File 130854372666.png - (386.42KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 default 1.png )
1630
>>1628
We'll see

>>1629
That's fine, not many posts have happened so far
>> No. 1631 edit
File 13085518377.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua1.png )
1631
>>1625
Well if you insist. What I was going for with the blue was that, because of the obvious reason and the two I checked, I had the shrill idea that it wasn't the same year but still followed the normal Umineko timeline. So I decided to try out a blue even though it's completely normal for a gamemaster to change up the pieces.
When I had time to check though I realized that unless there are some NPC's on the island we haven't met then there is no way for this game to be based between 1980 and 1986 if it follows the normal timeline. Oh and the fact that you used italic for the date and didn't mention the year in the OP post I convinced myself it fit into the theory.

So that's that really.
>> No. 1632 edit
File 130854856855.png - (388.00KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 evil laugh 1.png )
1632
>>1631
>When I had time to check though I realized that unless there are some NPC's on the island we haven't met then there is no way for this game to be based between 1980 and 1986 if it follows the normal timeline

You're assuming too much.

Just don't stop thinking
>> No. 1633 edit
File 130862567571.png - (73.88KB , 368x430 , BUP_0155.png )
1633
wait a sec is the hotel actually built already?
>> No. 1634 edit
File 130854773436.jpg - (10.95KB , 321x480 , corner watching.jpg )
1634
>>1633
Krauss says it mostly done. Only finishing touches are needed. It is livable and very nice. All the rooms are furnished already, etc.
>> No. 1635 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
1635
>>1632
I'll give it a shot, but from what it seems like to me I'm onto something but I'm only scraping it right now.
Since the portrait of Beatrice isn't there we could say that this gameboard is actually taking place before 1984 and not 1986 like in the visual novels.
>> No. 1636 edit
File 130854630339.jpg - (10.53KB , 126x136 , rudolf 5.jpg )
1636
>>1635
The portrait is missing, eh? Get enough proof and I'll let you turn your blue truth into absolute red.
>> No. 1637 edit
File 130854941986.png - (98.51KB , 336x430 , BUP_0159.png )
1637
>>1628
agreement, something about this hotel doesn't seem right. that and how everyone is invited to this thing. That and i still think people were missing at breakfast as i said in the last topic. If your are going by novel characters there six missing from rudolfs list...
>> No. 1638 edit
File 130854234845.jpg - (23.27KB , 263x350 , 148392m.jpg )
1638
>>1637
>>1635

Perhaps Ozaki's theory explains it...
>> No. 1639 edit
>>1636
>What you see? You see a door, and a few walls, and a ceiling, and a floor.

Are you saying that isn't enough already?
>> No. 1640 edit
File 130862639593.jpg - (13.13KB , 175x213 , rudolf 4.jpg )
1640
>>1639
There are worlds that do not have the portrait or epitaph.

Show more proof regarding the year, and try to get an approximate year.
>> No. 1641 edit
File 130862678662.jpg - (15.53KB , 600x338 , Oishi2.jpg )
1641
well the thing about being in 1984 is that, Kraus was investing in the hotel at that point in the novel. nut since the hotel itself is almost complete would lead me to believe it could possibly be 1986
>> No. 1642 edit
>>1641
or even 1985
>> No. 1643 edit
File 130854630339.jpg - (10.53KB , 126x136 , rudolf 5.jpg )
1643
>>1641
The hotel was complete but not open in 1986
>> No. 1644 edit
File 130854776888.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_waraia1.png )
1644
>>1640
Walks aways and goes to the kitchen. Opens fridge, checks the food/milk/etc experation date.
>> No. 1645 edit
File 130854734619.png - (410.22KB , 832x1193 , rud_a12 evil laugh 1.png )
1645
>>1644
Kumasawa catches you, you too are now a proud owner of frozen mackerel
>> No. 1646 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
1646
>>1645
Mackerel in hand I walk out of the Kitchen. I look beside me to see another guest looking quite like me standing with a Mackeral as well. I nod to him and make on my way.

I head to the parlor and take a pick inside.
>> No. 1647 edit
File 130854526895.png - (388.39KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 laughing 1.png )
1647
>>1646
You are seen by the family members there who call you over and offer for you to stay at the hotel tonight
>> No. 1648 edit
File 130862896113.png - (65.31KB , 347x480 , ozaki_waraia2.png )
1648
>>1647
"Ah I'm not going to stay in my guest room? Seems like it'll be a pain to wash two rooms. Whatever. Oh by the way your father seemed like a nice guy, we had a little chat a while ago."
>> No. 1649 edit
File 130862906296.png - (106.79KB , 439x480 , kla_komarua4.png )
1649
>>1648
"Do you have a problem with staying in the hotel? Wasn't that the main reason you agreed to come here in the first place?"
>> No. 1650 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
1650
>>1649
"I'm sorry, I have no relocation on why the guests and I are here. I only got a letter from you saying to come to be a guest."
>> No. 1651 edit
File 130862920130.jpg - (4.14KB , 275x183 , images.jpg )
1651
i would like stay there it sounds like a nice place.
>> No. 1652 edit
File 130862923992.png - (105.93KB , 439x480 , kla_nayamua1.png )
1652
>>1650
A letter? You replied to a newspaper article to test a hotel before it opened. You came here as guests as a result. Did you forget?
>> No. 1653 edit
File 130854788314.jpg - (9.42KB , 180x240 , 79291.jpg )
1653
Krauss tells Genji to see to it that the guest's bags are all moved to the hotel. Krauss then has all the guests called together for dinner.
>> No. 1655 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
1655
>>1653
Looks at everyone in the room while eating my food.
>> No. 1656 edit
goes to dinner
>> No. 1658 edit
File 130862970762.png - (408.74KB , 832x1193 , rud_a12 default 1.png )
1658
>>1655
>>1491
Same as before. Nobody new has joined.
>> No. 1659 edit
File 130855013342.png - (102.98KB , 332x348 , Player 1.png )
1659
eats my food quietly thinking to myself about the time i responded to a newspaper article but unfortunately doesn't remember ever filling out such a request. Are you sure we filled out a newspaper article, Krauss?
>> No. 1660 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
1660
"So Krauss, when did you start to work on the hotel?"
>> No. 1661 edit
File 130862678662.jpg - (15.53KB , 600x338 , Oishi2.jpg )
1661
proceeds to ask kraus when the hotel will be opened officially?
>> No. 1662 edit
File 130863004555.png - (105.36KB , 439x480 , kla_nayamua2.png )
1662
>>1659
"Something must be wrong... none of you remember?
>> No. 1663 edit
File 130863008271.png - (104.83KB , 439x480 , kla_akuwaraia2.png )
1663
>>1660
"It was a few years ago."
>> No. 1664 edit
File 130863011644.png - (104.45KB , 439x480 , kla_komarua1.png )
1664
>>1661
"Unfortunately I have to wait until I am the owner of the island..."
>> No. 1665 edit
File 13086301571.png - (341.10KB , 644x1208 , but_b24 bothered 2.png )
1665
I walk into the dining room being late, I spent the entire day walking around the mansion learning my way around.

"Excusez moi."

I look at what's being served for dinner.
>> No. 1666 edit
File 130863016617.png - (73.80KB , 368x430 , BUP_0157.png )
1666
>>1664
ah i see
>> No. 1667 edit
File 130855204750.png - (32.73KB , 320x96 , BUP_0152.png )
1667
>>1665
ah welcome meta-sama
>> No. 1668 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
1668
>>1662
"Do you happen to have one of the the papers we signed by any chance?"
>> No. 1669 edit
File 130854998982.png - (416.95KB , 921x1208 , but_a21 glaring 1.png )
1669
>>1667

"Why does everyone keep calling me Meta? I'm Butler. Bu-to-ra. Simple right?"
>> No. 1670 edit
File 130863032473.png - (462.63KB , 1023x1193 , rud_a13 laughing 1.png )
1670
>>1665
Kumasawa made some pasta that she claims is based on mackerel (though you don't really taste it)... The food is surprisingly western.
>> No. 1671 edit
File 130854444191.png - (384.93KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 default 2.png )
1671
>>1668
Krauss states he will find it for you after dinner.
>> No. 1672 edit
File 130863050725.png - (389.18KB , 756x1219 , but_b11 bothered 1.png )
1672
>>1670

I look at the quality of the food and realize it's vastly different from yesterday's.

"Question, where is the cook from this morning?"
>> No. 1673 edit
File 130854832679.png - (387.01KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 bothered 1.png )
1673
>>1672
Kumasawa seems offended. She states that Genji had prepared the previous meals.
>> No. 1674 edit
File 130854941986.png - (98.51KB , 336x430 , BUP_0159.png )
1674
my compliments to the chef
>> No. 1675 edit
File 130855167511.png - (384.09KB , 756x1219 , but_b11 bothered 2.png )
1675
>>1673

"I see I see. No offense mademoiselle but I'm allergic to fish."

That'll save me the trouble of having to endure this meal, I look to Krauss.

"This might not seem like the right time to ask this sort of question, during you and your family's meal but is there by chance a piano on this island?"
>> No. 1676 edit
File 13085517298.png - (102.99KB , 332x348 , Player2.png )
1676
stares at the uneatable groul before me and sighs. so how was everyones day?
>> No. 1677 edit
File 130863083257.png - (98.82KB , 336x430 , BUP_0158.png )
1677
>>1675
oh i didn't know you played piano battler.
>> No. 1678 edit
File 130863085075.png - (105.72KB , 439x480 , kla_akuwaraia1.png )
1678
>>1675
"There is supposed to be one in the hotel, but it has not yet been delivered. You are a musician?"
>> No. 1679 edit
File 130863093189.png - (92.10KB , 432x480 , rud_waraib1g.png )
1679
>>1676
It's edible and delicious.
>> No. 1680 edit
File 130863095020.png - (357.28KB , 600x1015 , kum_a12 laughing 1.png )
1680
>>1675
>>1673
>>1674
>> No. 1681 edit
File 130863095085.png - (384.34KB , 756x1219 , but_b11 default 2.png )
1681
>>1677

"Battler? Who is that?"

>>1678

"It's a bit of a hobby. I got interested in music awhile ago after reading Conan Doyle's works, I'm no phenom but I can play well."
>> No. 1682 edit
File 130863101583.png - (105.69KB , 439x480 , kla_akuwaraia3.png )
1682
>>1681
Didn't Holmes play the violin?
>> No. 1683 edit
File 13085517298.png - (102.99KB , 332x348 , Player2.png )
1683
O_O eats food slowly...
>> No. 1684 edit
File 130855313612.png - (420.86KB , 921x1208 , but_a21 bothered 1.png )
1684
>>1682

"While I look up to Holmes I don't want to be a carbon copy! So I took the piano."
>> No. 1685 edit
>>1683
Stares at Neeko awkwardly to make him feel uncomfortable
>> No. 1686 edit
File 130863004555.png - (105.36KB , 439x480 , kla_nayamua2.png )
1686
>>1684
"I never did dabble much in the musical arts... Father had never pursued it much"
>> No. 1687 edit
File 130863125657.png - (426.88KB , 879x1208 , but_b23 worrying 1.png )
1687
>>1686

"My condolences....Anyway I checked my room on the way here, it seems my bags were moved?"
>> No. 1688 edit
File 130855013342.png - (102.98KB , 332x348 , Player 1.png )
1688
notices Oishi staring at him and stares down at the food awkwardly avoiding eye contact. tries to finish the fishy meal so we can get on with the news article.
>> No. 1689 edit
File 130854776888.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_waraia1.png )
1689
Starts to poke my docter guest counter part with the mackerel from under the table.
>> No. 1691 edit
File 130863008271.png - (104.83KB , 439x480 , kla_akuwaraia2.png )
1691
>>1687
"Ya, we're gonna stay in the hotel tonight, as you were requested to be here for."
>> No. 1692 edit
File 130863138546.png - (762.35KB , 695x1269 , s00_a13 serious 2.png )
1692
>>1686
>> No. 1693 edit
File 130854931832.jpg - (59.14KB , 320x230 , 3rudolf.jpg )
1693
After dinner, Krauss has Shannon show you all to the hotel. You travel back outside, past the rose garden, and come to another building, presumably the hotel.

Krauss says he will follow along shortly
>> No. 1694 edit
File 130863147375.png - (342.54KB , 644x1208 , but_b24 worrying 2.png )
1694
>>1691

"I hope the bags weren't too heavy, I don't pack light. Speaking of which why was I brought here?"
>> No. 1695 edit
>>1691
alright sounds good Kraus-sama
>> No. 1696 edit
File 130854773436.jpg - (10.95KB , 321x480 , corner watching.jpg )
1696
>>1694
You have clothes... and some more clothes. And a toothbrush. And clothes.

Shannon states you are guests of Krauss's in order to test the quality of the hotel.
>> No. 1697 edit
File 130863163156.png - (388.07KB , 919x1208 , but_b25 glaring 1.png )
1697
>>1696
>> No. 1698 edit
File 130862920130.jpg - (4.14KB , 275x183 , images.jpg )
1698
>>1696
tch! like i need a shirt
>> No. 1699 edit
File 13085517298.png - (102.99KB , 332x348 , Player2.png )
1699
bows politly and steps inside the hotel looking around. So this is the hotel huh? nice.
>> No. 1700 edit
File 130854897178.jpg - (6.06KB , 113x100 , rudolf 6.jpg )
1700
>>1697
Fine, what do you bring, bro?
>> No. 1701 edit
File 130854372666.png - (386.42KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 default 1.png )
1701
>>1699
There is a common room with a bar in the corner. Hallways lead down to a staircase.
>> No. 1702 edit
File 13085518377.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua1.png )
1702
I look over the newspaper clipping that Krauss brought me.
>> No. 1703 edit
File 130854526895.png - (388.39KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 laughing 1.png )
1703
>>1702
When did he arrive?
>> No. 1704 edit
File 130863196738.png - (384.61KB , 756x1219 , but_b11 glaring 2.png )
1704
>>1700

Two bobby pins, ten books, two outfits, a pistol(Which doesn't count for this since I'd know I was going to an airport), an extra lighter and a pack of cards.
>> No. 1705 edit
File 130863197298.png - (64.27KB , 347x480 , ozaki_niramua2.png )
1705
>>1703
Oh you. Instead of waiting around for Krauss I head up stairs to claim a room.
>> No. 1706 edit
File 130863197648.png - (99.38KB , 336x430 , BUP_0161.png )
1706
>>1699
allow me join in your quest. i love fancy hotels!
>> No. 1707 edit
File 130854665465.png - (459.20KB , 1023x1193 , rud_a13 default 2.png )
1707
>>1704
Nothing threatening, eh? I hope you don't go trying to pick locks...

>>1705
You were placed in a room with a king bed. Your very own room.

>>1706
Only as fancy as it needs to be
>> No. 1708 edit
File 130863211195.png - (488.79KB , 745x1134 , sha_a12 bothered 1.png )
1708
>>1704
>> No. 1709 edit
File 130855013342.png - (102.98KB , 332x348 , Player 1.png )
1709
picks up my two suitcases and walks towards to the rooms to grab myself one aswell and get myself settled into the bar
>> No. 1710 edit
File 130863032473.png - (462.63KB , 1023x1193 , rud_a13 laughing 1.png )
1710
>>1709
The bags are already in the room, you have a room with a king as well.

Want a drink?
>> No. 1711 edit
File 130851767044.png - (417.89KB , 921x1208 , but_a21 oya-- 1.png )
1711
>>1707

Protip, I really do pack those things when I'm going on a non-security check point trip to an island.(It might not seem threatening, but because of Umineko I've become a tad bit paranoid).

>>1708

?
>> No. 1712 edit
File 130854944056.jpg - (25.54KB , 270x493 , rudolf 2.jpg )
1712
>>1711
For some odd reason your room lacks pillows....

As for paranoid, my fists are enough of weapons...
>> No. 1713 edit
File 13085517298.png - (102.99KB , 332x348 , Player2.png )
1713
I would love a drink thank you. May i have some rum and coke please?
>> No. 1714 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
1714
>>1707
Looks at the interior of the room and the bathroom(assuming there is one). After finishing my business in the bathroom I decided to check out the rest of the hotel.
>> No. 1715 edit
File 130863245489.jpg - (5.40KB , 96x251 , tmw96_12923.jpg )
1715
>>1713
Your drink is prepared by Shannon, but she doesn't know much about making drinks. As a result, there is too much rum.
>> No. 1716 edit
goes to my room to relax for a while
>> No. 1717 edit
File 130854734619.png - (410.22KB , 832x1193 , rud_a12 evil laugh 1.png )
1717
>>1714
Nothing too odd, looks like a nice hotel room with a clean bathroom. It has a very modern interior design.

Checking anything in particular?
>> No. 1718 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
1718
>>1717
Mainly what the other floors look like and the interior of the bottom floor. As well as taking a record for who is in which room.
>> No. 1719 edit
File 130855013342.png - (102.98KB , 332x348 , Player 1.png )
1719
Drinks and coughs loudly trying to choke back the large amount of rum. wow that was strong...just the way i like it.
>> No. 1720 edit
File 130863263467.png - (334.51KB , 663x1210 , but_a33 worrying 2.png )
1720
>>1712

"Well that's good, least I don't have to worry about moving things around much."

I walk out of my room and head for the first floor and toward the bar.
>> No. 1721 edit
After i get to my room i turn on the tv, and start watching the news.
>> No. 1722 edit
File 130854832679.png - (387.01KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 bothered 1.png )
1722
>>1718
All of the guests are in rooms on the second floor.

>>1721
A TV? You need to go spend time with your hosts, bud.
>> No. 1723 edit
File 130854987181.png - (73.89KB , 368x430 , BUP_0156.png )
1723
i finally get bored and head to the second floor
>> No. 1724 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
1724
>>1722
Oh guesthouse eh?
Heads to the bar, and sits on one of the couches.
>> No. 1725 edit
File 130863291117.png - (383.50KB , 756x1219 , but_b11 bold 1.png )
1725
I notice the good looking maid serving as the bartender.

"Hello hello mon cherie! Aren't you a little young to be serving alcoholic beverages?"
>> No. 1726 edit
File 130855013342.png - (102.98KB , 332x348 , Player 1.png )
1726
asks for another drink from shannon and asks her how her day was so far trying to be polite and a bit curious.
>> No. 1727 edit
File 130854773436.jpg - (10.95KB , 321x480 , corner watching.jpg )
1727
>>1724
Krauss comes along and shows you a newspaper advertisement. Basically, it's some rich bastard asking for people to come to his private island to be guests at a soon-to-be-opened hotel.
>> No. 1728 edit
File 130862639593.jpg - (13.13KB , 175x213 , rudolf 4.jpg )
1728
>>1725
She seems taken aback and blushes. She states that she has little experience in this, and that Genji could probably make you a better drink. (he came along with Krauss just now).
>> No. 1729 edit
File 130863309070.png - (99.09KB , 336x430 , BUP_0162.png )
1729
I sit down and i request some tea from from one of the maids
>> No. 1730 edit
File 130854234845.jpg - (23.27KB , 263x350 , 148392m.jpg )
1730
>>1726
She states that her day was fine. She says she can't wait for the new chef to start working, as she hears he is supposed to be one of the best in Japan.
>> No. 1731 edit
File 130854550589.png - (399.82KB , 816x1208 , but_b22 bothered 1.png )
1731
>>1728

"No need to worry, can you make me a Roy Roger?"
>> No. 1732 edit
File 130854372666.png - (386.42KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 default 1.png )
1732
>>1729
>>1731
You are both served drinks. Krauss hands you all copies of the same newspaper ad that was given to Ozaki
>> No. 1733 edit
File 130863336736.png - (384.27KB , 756x1219 , but_b11 worrying 3.png )
1733
>>1732

"That was good, well, I'll just go to sleep now. Bonne nuit mademoiselle."

I keep the glass I was given and hastily make my way back to my room.
>> No. 1734 edit
File 130854526895.png - (388.39KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 laughing 1.png )
1734
>>1731
Jessica sits down near Butler and asks for Shannon to make her a drink as well.

Shannon follows her directions on how to prepare a drink, and serves it to her.
>> No. 1735 edit
File 130863342355.png - (333.07KB , 663x1210 , but_a33 serious 2.png )
1735
>>1733

And I pocket the newspaper without looking back at Krauss.
>> No. 1736 edit
File 130854856855.png - (388.00KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 evil laugh 1.png )
1736
>>1733
Sure about that, bud?
>> No. 1737 edit
File 13086335401.png - (427.49KB , 879x1208 , but_b23 worrying 4.png )
1737
>>1736

While it seems like Meta-gaming, I really am not. So yes, I'm sure.
>> No. 1738 edit
File 130855191029.jpg - (224.48KB , 493x1142 , rudolf.jpg )
1738
Krauss seems to be a little concerned, but decides to let it slide and to allow Jessica to have one drink.

Jessica attempts to down her drink in one go. After downing her drink, she begins to cough. It seems something has triggered her asthma. Shannon and Krauss rush back to the mansion to get her inhaler while Natsuhi attempts to calm her down.
>> No. 1739 edit
File 130854941986.png - (98.51KB , 336x430 , BUP_0159.png )
1739
i read the news paper that kraus gave me
>> No. 1740 edit
File 130863376699.png - (125.15KB , 370x463 , jes_ikaria2.png )
1740
>>1738
Jessica's coughing becomes worse and worse. She coughs more and more, until she appears to be unable to cough anymore. Her coughs become weaker and weaker until she is no longer breathing.
>> No. 1741 edit
File 130863388989.png - (341.24KB , 644x1208 , but_b24 serious 1.png )
1741
When I get to my room I'll close my door and lock it, place the glass on my nightstand and jump on my bed. I'll pull the newspaper clipping out and read it. After doing so I'll throw it and proceed to unpack my things.
>> No. 1742 edit
File 130863389243.png - (457.65KB , 1023x1193 , rud_a13 worrying 1.png )
1742
Krauss returns to find a dead daughter and, filled with rage, gathers everyone up in an attempt to discover what happened. He believes poison was used, and is particularly suspicious of Shannon, who made the drink, and Meta who Jessica sat near.
>> No. 1743 edit
File 130855225166.png - (65.23KB , 347x480 , ozaki_ikaria1.png )
1743
>>1740
Runs over to Jessica's body and checks for a pulse and listings for her breathing.
>> No. 1744 edit
>>1741
Sorry, but you're gonna have to be rounded up like everyone else.

>>1743
She is most assuredly dead.

She is not breathing
>> No. 1745 edit
Doesn't matter, how is the pulse?
>> No. 1746 edit
File 130854832679.png - (387.01KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 bothered 1.png )
1746
>>1745
Completely gone.
>> No. 1747 edit
File 130863408869.png - (343.62KB , 644x1208 , but_b24 mourning 1.png )
1747
"Hold on for a second! How much time has passed?!"
>> No. 1748 edit
File 130854872393.png - (385.96KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 serious 2.png )
1748
>>1747
She coughed to death for a few minutes.
>> No. 1749 edit
File 13085472862.png - (334.77KB , 663x1210 , but_a33 bold 3.png )
1749
>>1748

Give me an approximate time.
>> No. 1750 edit
File 130863423956.jpg - (37.96KB , 446x446 , f7a4da1b1916336209152213d314e119fb33a8fe.jpg )
1750
>>1749
3 minutes, if that. Possibly shorter. The panic would have caused time to seem much longer.
>> No. 1751 edit
File 130863447265.png - (389.81KB , 919x1208 , but_b25 serious 4.png )
1751
>>1750

"Everyone shut up and listen! Krauss, your daughter still might be saved! Maid girl, go grab me a bottle of whiskey, any brand!"

I pull out my pen and snap it into two, I then remove the pen part to reveal a broken plastic tube, I pull out my lighter and stare at Krauss.

"There isn't any time for any arguments! Grab your daughter and lay her down on a table! I'll need you to pull her shirt up enough to reveal the general area for her lungs! Quickly quickly!"
>> No. 1752 edit
File 130854234845.jpg - (23.27KB , 263x350 , 148392m.jpg )
1752
>>1751
He does as you say, believing you may be able to help her.

Let's see what you attempt. I'm guessing forcing air into her lungs...
>> No. 1753 edit
File 130863468959.png - (391.00KB , 919x1208 , but_b25 surprized 1.png )
1753
>>1752

"Listen to me carefully Krauss, it'll look like something really bad, but this is the only chance she has! And where is that damn whisky?!"
>> No. 1754 edit
File 130855130922.jpg - (16.07KB , 200x257 , 27535_124467837593694_9750_n.jpg )
1754
>>1753
Anything you need is yours, then...
>> No. 1755 edit
File 130862567571.png - (73.88KB , 368x430 , BUP_0155.png )
1755
>>1753
i bring the whiskey to butler that one of maids brought me.
>> No. 1756 edit
File 130863496898.png - (401.62KB , 816x1208 , but_b22 shouting 1.png )
1756
>>1754

I take the whiskey and open it, I take a swig and keep it in my mouth. I spit the whiskey over the broken plastic tube and then pull out my lighter. I light it up to disinfect it.

"Krauss! Does she have any conditions involving her lungs?!"
>> No. 1757 edit
File 130863504172.png - (107.64KB , 439x480 , kla_komarua3.png )
1757
>>1756
She has asthma as a result of weak bronchi.
>> No. 1758 edit
File 130863533047.png - (469.92KB , 943x1219 , but_a12 mourning 1.png )
1758
>>1757

"This changes things!"

I push Krauss out of the way and pour a bit of whiskey over Jessica's neck. I then slam the whiskey bottle against the table to smash it up well enough to make it shatter, the remaining part of what's in my hand(Or of my hand) I use to cut the lower part of Jessica's throat deep enough to reach the wind pipe. I then stick the plastic tube into the hole and begin pumping chest(No you perverts, the area over the heart).
>> No. 1759 edit
File 130863537851.png - (344.24KB , 644x1208 , but_b24 bothered 1.png )
1759
>>1758
*her chest
>> No. 1760 edit
File 130855401412.png - (99.23KB , 336x430 , BUP_0160.png )
1760
as this is happening i try to go find a phone to contact for some help
>> No. 1761 edit
File 130863553892.png - (405.88KB , 832x1193 , rud_a12 worrying 1.png )
1761
>>1758
Trying to massage the heart back into functioning? Krauss stops you after continual compressions. He believes you've done enough, and that any more would just be defiling her corpse.
>> No. 1762 edit
>>1760
Call who, the police? An ambulence?
>> No. 1763 edit
>>1762
sorry should have been more specific, i try to call the police
>> No. 1764 edit
File 130854832679.png - (387.01KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 bothered 1.png )
1764
>>1758
For your effort it seems Krauss is less suspicious of you. However, you are injured from holding a bottle while breaking it. After some gauze, it seems to have stopped bleeding.
>> No. 1765 edit
>>1762
I call for any form of authority, be it the police, ambulance, fire fighters, or even the servant room or Kinzo's study (assuming that it's permitted)

I'm guessing that the outside lines will be down though
>> No. 1766 edit
File 130854372666.png - (386.42KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 default 1.png )
1766
>>1763
They pick up, asking what is your emergency?
>> No. 1767 edit
>>1765
Oishi is currently doing that.
>> No. 1768 edit
File 13085472862.png - (334.77KB , 663x1210 , but_a33 bold 3.png )
1768
>>1761

Jokes on you, coughing implies she isn't getting enough air but still getting some. Massaging the heart back into rhythm allow forces air into the lungs, the tube is big enough to keep her alive longer, and the human body can survive up to 3-5 minutes without oxygen before even risking brain damage and death. The only way she'd die from this is by being killed by something that wasn't lack of oxygen. Choose how you go about this sir, this is my area of expertise.
>> No. 1769 edit
File 130854778814.png - (424.44KB , 921x1219 , but_a11 bothered 1.png )
1769
>>1768
>allows/forces
>> No. 1770 edit
File 130854444191.png - (384.93KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 default 2.png )
1770
>>1768
6 minutes from my recollection for brain death. I wonder if you will really continue to try to dictate my gameboard to me
>> No. 1771 edit
File 130863626843.png - (397.69KB , 816x1208 , but_b22 bold 3.png )
1771
>>1770

You bet your ass I will, I'll point out reality and mistakes contradicting it. A weak heart also would be a good cause of death.
>> No. 1772 edit
File 130863638324.jpg - (23.94KB , 288x374 , its_a_trap_RE_Demotes-s288x374-70052.jpg )
1772
>>1771
No thanks
>> No. 1773 edit
It seems that we aren't really left with much to do at this point even with this death.

To break the ice, I suspiciously Lurk around. If permitted, I will not-provocatively find any dates on the newspaper that's in this proximity.

By the way, you're aware that Ooishi is playing Starcraft right now right Rudolf? Since his phone call will remain frozen, I take control of his phone call and inform them of Jessica's death and any permitted details concerning it plus who's around and should be on the island
>> No. 1774 edit
File 130854773436.jpg - (10.95KB , 321x480 , corner watching.jpg )
1774
>>1773
No dates to be seen...

The police state that because of the distance to the island, and the time of night, they will be there tomorrow afternoon
>> No. 1775 edit
File 130863668330.png - (341.17KB , 644x1208 , but_b24 serious 5.png )
1775
>>1772
>> No. 1776 edit
>>1774
...That's pretty impossible though...

From the lack of any sorts of dates, such as actual dates or hints (Formosa ->Taiwan, historical events, etc) perhaps the newspaper is counterfeit.

Was it a full newspaper at all?
>> No. 1777 edit
File 130854372666.png - (386.42KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 default 1.png )
1777
>>1776
It is a clipping.

I may just call this a night. We've gotten quite far, and it is late. Getting a 100+ post thread is pretty good.
>> No. 1778 edit
File 130843797120.png - (340.94KB , 644x1208 , but_b24 worrying 4.png )
1778
I resign from this game.
>> No. 1779 edit
File 130863851848.jpg - (7.09KB , 242x242 , original dasani water.jpg )
1779
>>1777
K, then... describe the style of architecture of the "guest house" or almost-done hotel.

I either think back or ask Krauss, Natsuhi, or the "furniture" for a bottle of water (anything like the commercial plastic or glass bottled waters like in the pic). If permitted, specify the brand.

If we're permitted to leave or if a TV is in the room/is on, then I switch (assuming it's not already) to the news and pay attention for any dates or historical events, for they're pretty much abundant and constantly there

If not, then I stay blended with the crowd, surprised and all with the death of Jessica
>> No. 1780 edit
Gonna be busy as hell today and tomorrow
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason