[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Break the illusion, or bite your navel.

Gameboard Guidelines


Discord


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 130854200445.jpg - (37.96KB , 446x446 , f7a4da1b1916336209152213d314e119fb33a8fe.jpg )
1482 No. 1482 edit
READ ALL OF THIS

I'm sure you all got tired waiting. It's been 6 weeks which is 1000 weeks in witch time.

Your patience of over 19 witch years has given birth to my third gameboard. Behold! I give you my third gameboard!

The rules shall follow as such:
-Red Truth is absolute, but shall be reserved so as to keep things interesting
-Blue shall be the weapon of the detective in order to lay down his theories. Please use this only as necessary, as the battle is not meant to be red vs. blue
-Green is the color used to dictate the movement of your piece. You are a mortal detective, and must use reason and prior knowledge to solve the mystery. As such, please do not have your character know anything more than they could have, ie meta gaming. This also means you must not use the any source for knowledge other than what you know now (do not google information on how to make a bomb).
-The detectives have been given the power to twice deny the entrance of other detectives to an area (use it as you wish)
-Your reason for being on the island is as a friend of Krauss's, simply invited over as a guest.
-I revoke the detective's authority.
-I revoke searches that do not follow logical thought.
-I revoke the idea of preemptively gathering materials.

Finally, None of the detectives I know in real life (my brother Alice as well as my friends Lurker and Ooishi) are in any way related to the crime. I have not told them anything more than you know
Expand all images
>> No. 1483 edit
File 130854234845.jpg - (23.27KB , 263x350 , 148392m.jpg )
1483
You have arrived on the island. It is October 4th, and as you get off the boat you look around. Welcome to the island of Rokkenjima. You are led up past the rose garden and to the mansion.

Everyone, you may begin now.
>> No. 1484 edit
>>1483
No shoot wait I think it's the 4th (gets days mixed up). Either way, I'm sure everyone else knows what I mean
>> No. 1485 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
1485
I look around to check the people and who got off the boat
>> No. 1486 edit
Ill be joining in on this game. im new but im just letting you know im in on this too.
>> No. 1487 edit
File 130854372666.png - (386.42KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 default 1.png )
1487
>>1485
When you got off on the boat you were met by Shannon. The people who got off the boat were all of the guests (detectives). It seems you were on the last boat to Rokkenjima for the day, and everyone else has already made it here

>>1486
A new person? Very well.
>> No. 1489 edit
File 130854444191.png - (384.93KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 default 2.png )
1489
After dinner, the guests spend their time on Rokkenjima talking to everyone else, drinking tea, and discussing business.

Night comes, the guests go off to their rooms and sleep

Morning comes, as it must. The guests are awoken by the servants for breakfast. As you sit down, you are greeted by an English breakfast good enough to make Poirot proud.
>> No. 1490 edit
File 130854499281.png - (396.70KB , 816x1208 , but_b22 serious 5.png )
1490
"The weather seems nice today."

I look around at the table to see who exactly is here this morning.
>> No. 1491 edit
File 130854526895.png - (388.39KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 laughing 1.png )
1491
>>1490
Krauss, Natsuhi, Eva, Hideyoshi, Jessica, George, Genji (not eating of course), Shannon, and Kumasawa, and Nanjo
>> No. 1492 edit
File 130854550589.png - (399.82KB , 816x1208 , but_b22 bothered 1.png )
1492
".....Hey Krauss, can I talk with you alone? It's regarding the letter you sent me."
>> No. 1493 edit
File 130854561488.png - (387.24KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 surprized 1.png )
1493
>>1492
I can't really control him, bud. Perhaps you can discuss this made up stuff later
>> No. 1494 edit
File 130854575850.png - (427.06KB , 879x1208 , but_b23 glaring 1.png )
1494
>>1493
>Wants me to play a game, didn't give me any letter to begin and I'm left to wing it.
>> No. 1495 edit
File 130854589635.png - (100.52KB , 226x334 , sample_b7e3d9b4373bf320a3b2bf3d15e6a4a40b5da6a3.png )
1495
>>1494
Where are all the other detectives?

You just need a reason to speak with him alone?
>> No. 1496 edit
File 130854606595.png - (341.56KB , 644x1208 , but_b24 glaring 4.png )
1496
>>1495

Who knows? You pretty much rushed the beginning without even giving us time to introduce ourselves or anything, no background was given, no nothing. Just thrown straight onto the island for an aimless reason none of us know of. How do some of us know Krauss? Why would Krauss know us? Why would Krauss invite an eighteen year old kid over? Etcetera.
>> No. 1497 edit
File 130854630339.jpg - (10.53KB , 126x136 , rudolf 5.jpg )
1497
>>1496
That's for you to find out, bud. Do as you must.
>> No. 1498 edit
Thinks about where the other people who are currently missing at the table are.
>> No. 1499 edit
File 130854654877.png - (417.36KB , 921x1208 , but_a21 worrying 4.png )
1499
>>1497

That's not how a story flows together. You can't just expect random people going to an island on some stranger's request for no reason at all. I know for one I wouldn't unless given a real valid reason, but because I wasn't given one how am I suppose to react to this situation? Am I to assume I was clobbered over the head and kidnapped to the island? That's pretty much how the situation looks to me right now.
>> No. 1500 edit
File 130854665465.png - (459.20KB , 1023x1193 , rud_a13 default 2.png )
1500
>>1499
As you must. But there is a legitimate reason for that. There is a mystery to be solved.
>> No. 1501 edit
File 130854683756.png - (144.66KB , 434x480 , wdk_futekia3a.png )
1501
I eat my food.
>> No. 1502 edit
File 130854684484.png - (327.65KB , 644x1210 , but_b34 serious 4.png )
1502
>>1500

There's no mystery if there is no story. I'm not going to play a guessing game of "Guess my entire story and you get to know what it's about!". I wasn't given any golden ticket.
>> No. 1503 edit
>Leans back into my chair enjoying the scenery of the room and the beautiful breakfast display before me.
>> No. 1504 edit
File 130854703624.png - (383.54KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 worrying 1.png )
1504
>>1502
*sigh* If you search, I'm sure your mystery is easy to find.
>> No. 1505 edit
File 13085411288.png - (396.17KB , 816x1208 , but_b22 glaring 1.png )
1505
>>1504

I reach into my pocket and feel around for what's inside.
>> No. 1506 edit
File 13085472862.png - (334.77KB , 663x1210 , but_a33 bold 3.png )
1506
(Protip: I carry a lighter, a journal, and a pen on me at all times. I don't even smoke)
>> No. 1507 edit
File 130854734619.png - (410.22KB , 832x1193 , rud_a12 evil laugh 1.png )
1507
>>1505
Your daily inventory is mine minus an Iphone and a hand wound pocket watch...

Ya, you can have those 3 items.
>> No. 1508 edit
File 130838102581.png - (58.56KB , 330x443 , kan_fumana1.png )
1508
I eat Kinjo's food.
>> No. 1509 edit
File 130854526895.png - (388.39KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 laughing 1.png )
1509
>>1508
A meal is sacred

But go ahead if he'll share
>> No. 1510 edit
File 130854752896.png - (420.87KB , 921x1219 , but_a11 worrying 2.png )
1510
>>1507

(You're lucky I don't have my CCL yet)
>> No. 1511 edit
File 130854561488.png - (387.24KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 surprized 1.png )
1511
>>1510
CCL? I'm afraid I don't know what you're referring to.
>> No. 1512 edit
File 130843905520.png - (418.40KB , 921x1208 , but_a21 glaring 2.png )
1512
>>1511

(Carry and conceal license. I'd have to wait till I'm 21. Now where's that letter?)
>> No. 1513 edit
File 130854767435.png - (144.53KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea4a.png )
1513
>>1508
anon will eat my food.
>> No. 1514 edit
File 130854773436.jpg - (10.95KB , 321x480 , corner watching.jpg )
1514
>>1512
What letter?

>>1513
K...
>> No. 1515 edit
File 130854776888.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_waraia1.png )
1515
"Uh...everyone, this has been rather awkward the last few minutes, so I feel like we might as well introduce our self's. My name is Ozaki."
>> No. 1516 edit
File 130854778814.png - (424.44KB , 921x1219 , but_a11 bothered 1.png )
1516
>>1514

(Obviously the one I was given as an invitation to the island, what, I wasn't given one?)
>> No. 1517 edit
File 130854779291.png - (59.57KB , 330x444 , kan_majimea13.png )
1517
...anon will spoon-feed Kinjowith a silver spoon, check Krauss food is not over-poisoned.
>> No. 1518 edit
File 130854788314.jpg - (9.42KB , 180x240 , 79291.jpg )
1518
>>1516
The reason for being here isn't as important as the fact that you are here. I believe you could have been invited via telephone.

>>1517
I don't see why, but sure, why not.
>> No. 1519 edit
File 130854654877.png - (417.36KB , 921x1208 , but_a21 worrying 4.png )
1519
>>1518

Ah, but it is for me. I would at least like to know why I'd be inclined to come to a remote island away from civilization.
>> No. 1520 edit
File 130854812482.png - (461.44KB , 1023x1193 , rud_a13 bothered 1.png )
1520
>>1519
There are things besides why that need to be solved by you.
>> No. 1521 edit
File 130833580277.png - (143.89KB , 434x480 , wdk_itaia2.png )
1521
>>1515
"Hi I'm Kinj-"

>>1517
I push the spoon away from me.

"What are you doing?! D-don't you dare spoon feed me!"

I will force anon to eat my food.
>> No. 1522 edit
File 130854830466.png - (340.67KB , 644x1208 , but_b24 glaring 1.png )
1522
>>1520

"No comment".

I will get up from my chair, having less than half of my plate been eaten. I'll turn toward the door and start for it.
>> No. 1523 edit
File 130854832679.png - (387.01KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 bothered 1.png )
1523
>>1521
K... we're just roleplaying here...

Let's get on topic
>> No. 1524 edit
File 130854526895.png - (388.39KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 laughing 1.png )
1524
>>1522
K, where ya headed?
>> No. 1525 edit
File 130852298454.png - (418.60KB , 921x1219 , but_a11 bold 1.png )
1525
>>1524

Not a clue.

Not knowing the layout of the mansion, I proceed in a completely random direction, entering the third door I see.
>> No. 1526 edit
File 130854856855.png - (388.00KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 evil laugh 1.png )
1526
>>1525
It's a guest room. Might as well have been yours since your rooms on in the mansion (1st floor)
>> No. 1527 edit
File 130854863339.png - (419.35KB , 921x1219 , but_a11 default 2.png )
1527
>>1526

I look at my bed.
>> No. 1528 edit
File 130854872393.png - (385.96KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 serious 2.png )
1528
>>1527
It's a bed, you slept in it last night, alone. You remade it this morning (as a good guest).

Looking for something?
>> No. 1529 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
1529
"I guess this isn't going anywhere."
Takes a coin out of my pocket and starts to flip it. To use Meta's idea, the thing I tend to have the most in my pocket is usually only carry a coin(Canadian silver dollar to be precise).
>> No. 1530 edit
File 130854890554.png - (341.90KB , 644x1208 , but_b24 glaring 2.png )
1530
>>1528

>Implying I would make my bed, hell no.

"Why is my bed made?"

I walk over to my bed, I push the pillows onto the ground and rip the blankets and sheets off the bed. I roll them around my arm and toss them back.

"That's more like it, though for some strange reason I'm not even sure why I'm here. Must be having memory problems. Ah, oh well. Must be a reason for it."

I turn around and exit my room, making sure to close the door good enough to hear a 'click'. I then proceed further down the hall assuming all the rooms near mine would be carbon copies. I turn down the hall via a left and head for the second door I see.
>> No. 1531 edit
File 130854897178.jpg - (6.06KB , 113x100 , rudolf 6.jpg )
1531
>>1529
Sure, you can have the coin.
>> No. 1532 edit
File 130854912222.jpg - (26.42KB , 146x159 , 967511cbed2c57ee661b3acd9a89c03ef32fce61.jpg )
1532
>>1530
The only thing down the hall to the left is the stairs to the basement (boiler room).
>> No. 1533 edit
(Yeah im carrying a pocket watch and a small box containing a pin for sewing)
>> No. 1534 edit
File 130854931832.jpg - (59.14KB , 320x230 , 3rudolf.jpg )
1534
>>1533
If that is what you carry on you normally, that is fine.
>> No. 1535 edit
File 130854934890.png - (59.43KB , 330x443 , kan_fumana17.png )
1535
It's that so!? ...
"If you excuse me, I feel like taking a morning walk."
I stand up ignoring Kinjo's order, and go outside of the mansion. Make me walk around the mansion, visiting the chapel, the garden and the garden storage.
>> No. 1536 edit
File 130854937025.png - (418.48KB , 921x1219 , but_a11 worrying 1.png )
1536
>>1532

I head down toward the basement and look around.

(You're the second person to ask me that, so I'll just spoiler and copy-paste)

Because I don't use pillows, but technically that isn't true. The pillow I use doesn't have any feathers in it.
The reason for this is, I've had this pillow since I was 4.
It's about as thick as a slim blanket.
So I put my arm under my head.
Because of this if I want to sleep without a pillow I just use the blanket and my arm.

>> No. 1537 edit
File 130854941986.png - (98.51KB , 336x430 , BUP_0159.png )
1537
After I eat i go to the garden to have a pleasant stroll, as i walked through the garden i notice some butterflies, but one seemed very different like it was shining. I really don't take notice.
>> No. 1538 edit
File 130854944056.jpg - (25.54KB , 270x493 , rudolf 2.jpg )
1538
>>1535
Denying searching the chapel and the garden storage because no reason to.

Searching around the mansion reveals its a big mansion.

The garden is pretty.
>> No. 1539 edit
File 130854955541.jpg - (44.33KB , 312x600 , 98801db412fada7aa41fb8b5f85a2d01.jpg )
1539
>>1537
Dictate what you are doing, not what is going on around you.

The stroll is fine, the butterflies, eh w/e
>> No. 1540 edit
File 130854788314.jpg - (9.42KB , 180x240 , 79291.jpg )
1540
>>1536
There appears to be a boiler that is working and hot. Nothing else down there.
>> No. 1541 edit
File 130854979333.png - (396.99KB , 816x1208 , but_b22 oya-- 1.png )
1541
>>1540

"What am I even doing here?"

I turn around and walk back upstairs, I'm not sure what I should be doing though, so I lean against a wall and look around. Maybe someone will walk by and start a conversation....Like that cute blond girl.
>> No. 1542 edit
File 130854987181.png - (73.89KB , 368x430 , BUP_0156.png )
1542
after my stroll I go and talk politics with Rudolf.
>> No. 1543 edit
File 130854372666.png - (386.42KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 default 1.png )
1543
>>1541
Is there anything important missing?
>> No. 1544 edit
File 130854526895.png - (388.39KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 laughing 1.png )
1544
>>1542
You better find him, he wasn't at breakfast.
>> No. 1545 edit
File 130854998982.png - (416.95KB , 921x1208 , but_a21 glaring 1.png )
1545
>>1543

Yeah, my reason for being there.
>> No. 1546 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
1546
After checking the result of the coin I stand up to leave. I travel around trying to find the main entrance we first entered from.
>> No. 1547 edit
File 130855011151.png - (386.64KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 evil laugh 2.png )
1547
>>1546
The main entrance, of course. What about it?
>> No. 1548 edit
File 130855013342.png - (102.98KB , 332x348 , Player 1.png )
1548
Gets up from the table and asks to be excused so that i can use the washroom and wash up. I bow and leave the room to head towards the nearest washroom i find
>> No. 1549 edit
File 130854372666.png - (386.42KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 default 1.png )
1549
>>1548
You have a guest room on the first floor. You go there and to it's rest room.
>> No. 1550 edit
File 130837229998.png - (64.25KB , 347x480 , ozaki_akuwaraia1.png )
1550
>>1547
I look around to see what I see of course
>> No. 1551 edit
File 130855021866.png - (427.40KB , 879x1208 , but_b23 bothered 2.png )
1551
>>1547

I don't roleplay so I can't do anything unless I can compare it as to how I'd act in the same situation. No story=no memory=no reason to do anything. And so I'll continue to lean against the wall thinking and waiting.
>> No. 1552 edit
File 130854856855.png - (388.00KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 evil laugh 1.png )
1552
>>1550
What you see? You see a door, and a few walls, and a ceiling, and a floor.
>> No. 1553 edit
File 130854832679.png - (387.01KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 bothered 1.png )
1553
>>1551
You better not meta game (know something your character doesn't because you read the other people's posts). Anything else is fine.
>> No. 1554 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
1554
"Well, I'm bored."

I randomly walk into the hallway and find Meta standing there doing nothing. I walk by and start a conversation with him.

"Hello Meta. What are you doing standing all alone over here?"
>> No. 1555 edit
File 13085503489.png - (426.46KB , 879x1208 , but_b23 laughing 1.png )
1555
>>1553

But I'm Meta.
>> No. 1556 edit
File 13085504033.png - (87.39KB , 354x480 , edit.png )
1556
>>1555
*prepares trigger*
>> No. 1557 edit
but it kept bugging me that were people missing at breakfast... i was kind of unsettled so i went to the kitchen to get some coffee so i can think straight
>> No. 1558 edit
File 130855044245.png - (431.31KB , 879x1208 , but_b23 bothered 1.png )
1558
>>1554

"Huh? I think you got me mistaken for someone else."

I look at the stranger and look back down the hall.
>> No. 1559 edit
File 130854234845.jpg - (23.27KB , 263x350 , 148392m.jpg )
1559
>>1557
You find Kumasawa cleaning up from dinner. She says she will make coffee for you.
>> No. 1560 edit
File 130855056518.png - (64.84KB , 347x480 , ozaki_komarua1.png )
1560
"Where is everyone? The fact that all the detectives have gone off on there own is odd" Time to try somewhere else.
Leaves the main entrance and decides to head back my room.
>> No. 1561 edit
i sit down in a chair in the dinning awaiting my coffee.. i start think where they might have gone to
>> No. 1562 edit
File 130855077619.jpg - (14.59KB , 320x240 , 20060526063234!Bright_Noah_(Gundam).jpg )
1562
>>1561
Kumasawa comes in and hands you the coffee. She offers you mackerel with it, if you would like.
>> No. 1563 edit
File 130854499281.png - (396.70KB , 816x1208 , but_b22 serious 5.png )
1563
I walk past the stranger and roam around for a bit, I'm hoping to find someone who works there or at least someone who isn't any of the guests like myself.
>> No. 1564 edit
but i politely decline her offer, and proceed to ask her if she knew where anybody was.
>> No. 1565 edit
File 130855101541.png - (104.54KB , 320x226 , bright_zz_46.png )
1565
>>1563
The Ushiromiyas present at breakfast are all in the parlor, discussing their business ventures.

Jessica and George must be somewhere with Shannon playing cards or something.
>> No. 1566 edit
File 130855109553.png - (144.92KB , 434x480 , wdk_nakua3.png )
1566
>>1560
After being rejected ignored, I decide to go back to my room and think for a bit.
>> No. 1567 edit
File 130855112188.png - (474.65KB , 943x1219 , but_a12 bothered 1.png )
1567
>>1565

After walking around a bit, I hear talking from within one of the rooms, I fling open the door to reveal the parlor room! I look at the adults to see what their reactions are to my brazen entrance.
>> No. 1568 edit
File 13085511495.png - (18.02KB , 800x600 , mansio_1f_seacats.png )
1568
>>1566
Go on a search if you must. Check rooms if you want.
>> No. 1569 edit
so i decide to go the guesthouse to see the cousins and see if they have seen the missing people after breakfast.
>> No. 1571 edit
>>1567
Do you yell anything in the process?
>> No. 1572 edit
File 130855130922.jpg - (16.07KB , 200x257 , 27535_124467837593694_9750_n.jpg )
1572
>>1569
The what?

>>1567
They take notice of you and ask how your stay here has been so far. Krauss then mentions that he wants you to spend tonight in the soon-to-be-finished hotel.
>> No. 1573 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
1573
Once inside my room I looked around to find my bag, inside I grabbed my pocket watch. After I go to the second floor to see if anyone is there and the number of rooms/doors.
>> No. 1574 edit
File 130855136875.png - (476.12KB , 943x1219 , but_a12 surprized 2.png )
1574
>>1571

Ta...Tadaima?
>> No. 1575 edit
File 13085513877.png - (14.64KB , 800x600 , mansion_2f_seacats.png )
1575
>>1573
Nobody in plain sight
>> No. 1576 edit
File 130855021866.png - (427.40KB , 879x1208 , but_b23 bothered 2.png )
1576
>>1572

"It's going fine I suppose, everything seems so extravagant and stuff...Question, do you guys happen to have a library someplace?"
>> No. 1577 edit
File 130855056518.png - (64.84KB , 347x480 , ozaki_komarua1.png )
1577
Seeing nothing of interest I head to the next floor in search of the same thing.
>> No. 1578 edit
File 130854773436.jpg - (10.95KB , 321x480 , corner watching.jpg )
1578
>>1576
Natsuhi states that Kinzo has a library in his study, but that is off-limits. There isn't any other library per se.
>> No. 1579 edit
File 13085515812.png - (10.29KB , 800x600 , mansion_3f_seacats.png )
1579
>>1577
Not much here.
>> No. 1580 edit
File 130855167511.png - (384.09KB , 756x1219 , but_b11 bothered 2.png )
1580
>>1578

I look at Krauss and wonder why he wants me to stay in a hotel. But I disregard the thought and comply. I turn my head toward Natsuhi.

"Hm, it's off limits huh?...."
>> No. 1581 edit
File 13085517298.png - (102.99KB , 332x348 , Player2.png )
1581
I leave my room and follow the sounds of chatter in the parlor. I open the door and walk in quietly to hear a couple of the conservations taking place inside.
>> No. 1582 edit
File 130854589635.png - (100.52KB , 226x334 , sample_b7e3d9b4373bf320a3b2bf3d15e6a4a40b5da6a3.png )
1582
>>1580
"Father has taken to being a recluse earlier this year."
>> No. 1583 edit
File 130855175778.png - (143.13KB , 434x480 , wdk_nakua1.png )
1583
I go to the kitchen and look for a bag of onions, and take them.
>> No. 1584 edit
i tell the cousins that i have enjoyed my stay, being surprised by kraus, i continue to tell me about this hotel he is building
>> No. 1585 edit
File 130855183427.png - (416.18KB , 921x1208 , but_a21 laughing 1.png )
1585
>>1582

"A recluse? That's terrible, with a beautiful woman like you around I'd never want to go back to my study!"
>> No. 1586 edit
>>1583
You don't want the bag of potato chips instead?
>> No. 1587 edit
File 13085518377.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua1.png )
1587
Checks the waiting room and looks around, then tries to open the study door. Knocks if the door is locked afterwards.
>> No. 1588 edit
File 130855191029.jpg - (224.48KB , 493x1142 , rudolf.jpg )
1588
>>1581
You are noticed (can't avoid that), and they ask the same thing (how is your stay so far, and you should stay in the soon to be finished hotel tonight)

>>1583
Kumasawa catches you and you end up having to take mackerels instead.

>>1584
"It's on the other side of the rose garden, and is amazing. There will be a bar on the main floor, all sorts of rooms including very large suites and such."
>> No. 1589 edit
File 13085519958.png - (379.28KB , 1023x682 , GundamBrightangry.png )
1589
>>1587
A voice shouts back demanding to be left alone.
>> No. 1590 edit
File 130855201542.png - (436.08KB , 633x1151 , nat_a21 surprized 2.png )
1590
>>1585
>> No. 1591 edit
File 130855204750.png - (32.73KB , 320x96 , BUP_0152.png )
1591
once again i ask kraus if he has seen the missing people.
>> No. 1592 edit
File 130855210597.png - (107.12KB , 439x480 , kla_komarua2.png )
1592
>>1591
What missing people?
>> No. 1593 edit
File 130855214323.png - (434.08KB , 921x1219 , but_a11 erotic 1.png )
1593
>>1590
>> No. 1594 edit
File 130855013342.png - (102.98KB , 332x348 , Player 1.png )
1594
Having no reason not to i decided to except this offer and agree to staying in the hotel tonight.
>> No. 1595 edit
File 130855225166.png - (65.23KB , 347x480 , ozaki_ikaria1.png )
1595
>>1589
"Ah...sorry I was simply trying to find a place to quell my boredom. You wouldn't know any place around the mansion to do so would you?"
>> No. 1596 edit
>>1594
"Sounds good! I'll stay in a room there tonight too then. There are plenty of rooms and I would like everyone to spend a night there."
>> No. 1597 edit
surprised by kraus' answer it struck me that he wasn't at the table because he was taking to meta battler at the time!
>> No. 1598 edit
File 130855239870.png - (395.28KB , 816x1208 , but_b22 laughing 1.png )
1598
Continuing my charm, I direct my next question at Natsuhi.

"So love, mind showing me where this Kinzo's study is?"
>> No. 1599 edit
File 130855241946.png - (109.18KB , 478x480 , kin_majimea1.png )
1599
>>1595
It must have been that the voice was unrecognized. An old man burst through the door from inside to see you. "A guest of Krauss's? You had better leave me alone."
>> No. 1600 edit
File 130854832679.png - (387.01KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 bothered 1.png )
1600
>>1597
I don't follow what you're saying...

>>1598
She says Father would not be happy to see any visitors.
>> No. 1601 edit
File 130854863339.png - (419.35KB , 921x1219 , but_a11 default 2.png )
1601
>>1600

"Eh? Really? I bet I can make him reconsider."
>> No. 1602 edit
>>1492
that is what im referring to. unless im mistaken
>> No. 1603 edit
File 130855274598.png - (407.24KB , 832x1193 , rud_a12 default 2.png )
1603
>>1601
She refuses to take you. It would seem nothing would change that.
>> No. 1604 edit
File 130854444191.png - (384.93KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 default 2.png )
1604
>>1602
I denied the action because it was not necessary at the time. Plus Meta made up getting a letter.
>> No. 1605 edit
File 13085517298.png - (102.99KB , 332x348 , Player2.png )
1605
Leaves the parlor and goes in search for a servant to ask for a cup of tea because I'm starting to become thirsty.
>> No. 1606 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
1606
>>1599
"Again, Sorry. I'll leave you, oh before I go My name is Ozaki. Could I assume your the head of the family?"
>> No. 1607 edit
File 130855313612.png - (420.86KB , 921x1208 , but_a21 bothered 1.png )
1607
>>1603

"E-eh? Okay then..."

I leave the parlor room and roam around until I eventually find something that'll resemble a study door.
>> No. 1608 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
1608
I leave the kitchen, standing outside the door, mackerel in hand.
>> No. 1609 edit
>>1605
Kumasawa is still in the kitchen. Making easy things like tea and coffee are much preferred to her over helping Genji or Shannon do rounds.
>> No. 1610 edit
File 13085532546.png - (108.45KB , 478x480 , kin_waraia1.png )
1610
>>1606
Of course, and judging by your clothes you are in the medical profession?
>> No. 1611 edit
File 130854444191.png - (384.93KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 default 2.png )
1611
>>1607
You search and search, going up floors, etc. You finally reach the third floor, where you find Ozaki speaking with an old man.

>>1608
That best not be a weapon...
>> No. 1612 edit
File 130855013342.png - (102.98KB , 332x348 , Player 1.png )
1612
heads to the kitchen and meets kumasawa and requests tea. Receives a cup of black tea from her and goes to my room to check on my things.
>> No. 1613 edit
so i proceed to tell kraus that there were people missing at breakfast
>> No. 1614 edit
File 130854526895.png - (388.39KB , 700x1193 , rud_a11 laughing 1.png )
1614
>>1612
K, but your character will be moved to the hotel before sleeping. I won't kill you while you are gone

>>1613
Who is missing? Show proof or its conjecture.
>> No. 1615 edit
File 13085504033.png - (87.39KB , 354x480 , edit.png )
1615
Good night, all. All actions shall be postponed for now.
>> No. 1616 edit
>>1491
it seems there are six people missing from this list, kyrie, rudolf,maria and rosa and also gohda.
>> No. 1617 edit
File 130855401412.png - (99.23KB , 336x430 , BUP_0160.png )
1617
whoops and kannon
>> No. 1618 edit
>>1482
>>1615


Gee thanks for telling me promptly that the gameboard is happening =.= I just found out pretty much right now.
>> No. 1619 edit
>>1618
Next time, go check /teaparty/ where all recent chat-like posting resides.
>> No. 12056 edit
hi
Second thread http://www.seacats.net/gameboard/res/1620.html
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason