[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Break the illusion, or bite your navel.

Gameboard Guidelines


Discord


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 139417539125.png - (2.73MB , 2429x1366 , 1879163-sea_1cf.png )
13862 No. 13862 edit
The island of Rokkenjima where fantasy and reality exist at the same time. A new curtain is about to open, and a new story unfold.

Reality and magic will co-exist in this tale. The truth will be hidden away far from sight in the deepest darkness, but it exists, or does it?

A story on endless repeat, one who hunts witches has stepped forward to put an end to this tale and reveal the truth.

The game will end when the truth comes out, or fantasy takes over reality. So come let us join this dance where the two ideologies play.

Last edited at 14/03/06(Thu)22:58:21
Expand all images
>> No. 13863 edit
File 139417577443.png - (193.44KB , 351x455 , cur_fumana2.png )
13863
"Please.... please.... please end it."

A woman in white speaks to you. You find yourself in a theater. It is strange you don't remember entering this place.

You are sitting in the stands as the woman stands on stage holding a large book. She is staring straight at you so it can't be questioned she is speaking to you.

"Please.... I beg of you..."

Her eyes are filled with a sense of sadness and despair. Her body itself seems on the verge of giving out and collapsing to the ground.

"Please end this tale of magic and reality."

Last edited at 14/03/06(Thu)23:03:11
>> No. 13864 edit
File 139417607052.jpg - (59.97KB , 640x480 , dlanorgame1.jpg )
13864
I try to remember this person. "What is the meaning of THIS?"

Last edited at 14/03/06(Thu)23:07:50
>> No. 13865 edit
File 139417646431.png - (193.44KB , 351x454 , cur_nayamua3.png )
13865
You try to recall her identity but nothing comes to mind at all that would reveal who it is. Rather it seems like she is everyone and yet no one at the same time. As if the possibilities for her identity are endless.

"You're the only one I can rely on. You must end this horrid farce. The one behind all this keeps repeating this tale for their amusement. Please... I can't stand to watch it anymore. Please expose the one behind this."

Somehow you get the idea that another problem has appeared to add to your list of things you need to do.

"You're the only one who I can ask this task of, Dlanor of the Ten Wedges. You who exist on both plains, reality and fantasy."
>> No. 13866 edit
File 139417711718.jpg - (59.62KB , 640x480 , dlanorgame2.jpg )
13866
I consider telling her that all requests should go through official channels in the Great Court, but something about the way she looks stops me just short.

"Very WELL. What is that that you REQUIRE?"
>> No. 13867 edit
File 139417751114.png - (192.38KB , 351x454 , cur_arigatoua1.png )
13867
She looks relieved after hearing your response.

"Thank you. I was so worried you'd turn down my request."

She looks on the verge of tears.

"I've been forced to forever remain her being the reader who constantly gets shown this tale."

She pauses for a moment.

"My identity is Clair."

She opens the book in her hand and begins to read aloud. As she does the space behind her begins to fluctuate and change shape as if it was alive. An image begins to be reflected on it, it is of the island Rokkenjima.

"Please step through the portal, it will only remain open while I read."

Last edited at 14/03/06(Thu)23:34:32
>> No. 13869 edit
File 13941778931.jpg - (70.86KB , 640x480 , dlanorgame3.jpg )
13869
Before I even step through the portal, I start to regret my decision. I'm meant to follow bureaucracy and regulation, not unquestioningly oblige strange requests.

Still, as I feel the portal meld around me, I know it's too late it turn back now.

Last edited at 14/03/06(Thu)23:39:46
>> No. 13870 edit
File 139417823340.png - (193.25KB , 351x454 , cur_odorokia5.png )
13870
"Beware the plains around you. This world is in constant fluctuation with neither side refusing to allow the other to become dominate."

"Please hurry, you must put a stop to the one who is repeating this tale."

You hear these words as the world around you vanishes, but you can't really understand their true meaning.
>> No. 13871 edit
File 139417843376.jpg - (72.02KB , 640x480 , dlanorgame4.jpg )
13871
I try to gain my bearings.
>> No. 13872 edit
File 139417850614.png - (891.38KB , 1280x800 , 118099-umineko_ep1_23.png )
13872
You find yourself waking up with a massive headache. Traveling by portal always did have consequences.

You look around you to try and get a sense of your surroundings. You are in front of a very large mansion.

"Welcome to Rokkenjima."

Last edited at 14/03/06(Thu)23:48:57
>> No. 13873 edit
File 139417887216.jpg - (161.84KB , 640x480 , dlanorgame5.jpg )
13873
I check to see if I have presence in the world by removing a flower from the garden. Then, I look around the area to check if there are any people around. If there aren't, I walk towards the mansion.

Last edited at 14/03/06(Thu)23:55:30
>> No. 13874 edit
File 132598871463.png - (188.32KB , 496x480 , bea_akuwaraia1.png )
13874
You grasp one of the roses despite the torn and tear it from the bush.

You look around and notice someone staring at you with an annoyed expression. The Golden Witch Beatrice stands before you.

"More interested in the roses than me? Or perhaps you just didn't hear me. No matter, welcome to my little world, a world where magic and reality exist at the same time. You're one of the gifted ones, in that you exist in both plains. So we can talk like this without any trouble, but then you could go an interact with humans just the same. While us of this plain have to worry about resistance. I'm kind of jealous."

She pouts a little before letting out a laugh. "Oh well it won't be long before all of us on this side will be like you. Soon the resistance will be a thing of the past. But in the mean time if you ever want to talk to us on this side you'll have to do it when no human is around."

You are beginning to understand a little bit of what Clair meant by both plains existing at the same time and being of both plains.
>> No. 13875 edit
File 139417992946.jpg - (161.14KB , 640x480 , dlanorgame6.jpg )
13875
"It is good to see you, Beatrice-sama," I say. I do a short, polite curtsy. "Am I correct in assuming that I will act as a visitor on your ISLAND?"

Last edited at 14/03/07(Fri)00:12:09
>> No. 13876 edit
File 13259875915.png - (187.32KB , 496x480 , bea_waraia1.png )
13876
"Hoh, trying to act all polite Dlanor killer of witches. Well it doesn't matter to me, I don't have much interest in you, so you're welcome to do whatever you want. I don't know why you are here, nor do I care. Just so long as you don't get in my way of releasing the barrier that keeps us on this side."

"You seem to have some idea as to what to expect. I recommend you cast those assumptions aside, this is a special tale crafted with completely different intentions than other games. Characters how they act and their backgrounds might be different than how you remember. We are of a different story than you are used to, as I explained this kakera is far different from the ones you may be used to."
>> No. 13877 edit
File 139418066731.png - (135.10KB , 434x480 , ger_defa1.png )
13877
"Dlanor-sama! Please allow me to speak."

You turn around at the sound of voices and see your two subordinates.

"We're here to assist you in anyway we can. Using our powers to seal off areas we can monitor areas if you assign us to an area. Just ask us and we'll be glad to serve."

Last edited at 14/03/07(Fri)00:25:02
>> No. 13878 edit
File 134940222261.jpg - (72.85KB , 640x480 , garden.jpg )
13878
I ask Cornelius and Gertrude if there's are any noticeable differences about the layout of the island compared to standard game boards. I ask if they're aware of any knowledge about the board's contents or significance.

After hearing their answers, I make a few actions and observations:

-- I observe the weather. The height, formation, and color of the clouds and the strength of the wind. Basically, whether or not rain appears imminent or if it is already raining.

-- Using the position of the sun in the sky, I ascertain the approximate time of day.

-- Whether or not I can see the garden shed anywhere. If I can't, I wander around the rose garden and attempt to look for it.
>> No. 13879 edit
File 139424078437.png - (133.00KB , 408x480 , cor_komarua1.png )
13879
They inform you that upon a glace at the island it seems to have the same layout as any other Rokkenjima. The other question they provide no worthwhile answer to.

You determine that while it is not raining presently, it seems to be gearing up for a powerful storm, but right now it is calm.

You don't even need to look at the sun to tell what time of day it is. Everything around you is covered with an orange/red glow, it is clear that it is evening.

You can not see the garden shed from your current location. You wander around the garden looking for it and trying to get a gasp of the general area. After some time you find the garden shed, the shutter is closed, there appears to be no one near by.
>> No. 13880 edit
File 139431147439.jpg - (46.38KB , 640x480 , shed.jpg )
13880
I attempt to open the garden shed.
>> No. 13881 edit
It is locked. What kind of crazy people would leave their shed unlocked, even on an island with no one but them? Wild alpacas could still things after all.
>> No. 13882 edit
File 139431947649.jpg - (118.54KB , 640x480 , door.jpg )
13882
I consider breaking the window, but such behavior would probably seem suspicious. I accept my loss and head towards the mansion's front door, looking for any people along the way.
>> No. 13883 edit
You arrive at the front door, still not seeing anyone. You wonder if you're the only person on this whole island.
>> No. 13884 edit
File 139431947649.jpg - (118.54KB , 640x480 , door.jpg )
13884
I knock on the front door. If I turn out to be the only person on this island, then all the better. My experience with interacting with ordinary humans amounts to about none. Regardless, I have to try until I figure out what is expected of me.

Last edited at 14/03/08(Sat)15:25:39
>> No. 13885 edit
File 131244784322.png - (106.26KB , 356x480 , sha_odorokia2.png )
13885
You wait for a little while before the door slowly opens and a maid with a confused expression on her face appears in the doorway.

She just stares at you for a while before realizing she was being rude and quickly corrects her unprofessional behavior.

"I-I'm sorry, forgive me for staring, but it was just such a surprise to hear someone knock on the door. At first I honestly thought I'd imagined it. Welcome to Rokkenjima the island owned by the Ushiromiya family, I'm Shannon a servant of the family."
>> No. 13886 edit
File 139432166033.jpg - (136.06KB , 640x480 , dlanorgame7.jpg )
13886
"Hello, I am Dlanor A. Knox, Chief Inquisitor of Eiserne Jungfrau and Archbishop of the High Council of Heaven. It is nice to meet your acquaintance."

It takes me a moment before figuring that I might have considered lying.
>> No. 13887 edit
File 131239784411.png - (105.53KB , 356x480 , sha_odorokia1.png )
13887
"Chief of Heaven? What? Does that mean you're an angel?"
>> No. 13888 edit
File 139432245745.jpg - (135.84KB , 640x480 , dlanorgame8.jpg )
13888
"...My apologies. I must have been floating in the ocean for too long. My cognitive abilities are not fully functional. There was a...shipwreck. I believe I was in an accident."

I'm not accustomed to lying, so the words come out rigidly, but it's the best I can come up with on the spot.
>> No. 13889 edit
File 131244784322.png - (106.26KB , 356x480 , sha_odorokia2.png )
13889
"Oh no that is horrid! Hurry come inside."

Shannon gestures you to come inside, it doesn't seem to occur to her that if you had in fact been in a shipwreck your clothes would probably be wet, luck for you.
>> No. 13890 edit
File 139432298968.jpg - (91.59KB , 640x480 , dlanorgame9.jpg )
13890
I follow Shannon inside and take note of anything of interest in the main hall.

"Excuse me, what is the date?"
>> No. 13891 edit
File 139432347356.png - (103.97KB , 356x480 , sha_tokuia1.png )
13891
The main hall is one huge room with a staircase leading up to the second floor, two hallways connect to the main hall. A large chandelier hangs high above your head.

The room is pretty barren, there is an end table against a wall with a vase full of roses, probably picked from the garden.

One thing that stands out is that there is a large portrait of Beatrice the Golden Witch against one of the walls.

"Today's date?" Shannon questions your question. "Why it's the 3rd of October."
>> No. 13892 edit
File 139432473828.jpg - (90.92KB , 640x480 , dlanorgame10.jpg )
13892
The 3rd of October. Not the 4th. This simple change troubles me, although I can't say why.

"Thank you for your assistance," I say. "Under normal circumstances I would give you contact information to my family, but I can not seem to remember it."
>> No. 13893 edit
File 131239784411.png - (105.53KB , 356x480 , sha_odorokia1.png )
13893
She lets out a gasp. "You have amnesia too!? You're not injured from the shipwreck are you? We should have our doctor Nanjo look over you."
>> No. 13894 edit
File 13943263036.jpg - (92.26KB , 640x480 , dlanorgame11.jpg )
13894
"I do not believe that I am injured. Perhaps if I just have some rest, I will come back to myself."
>> No. 13895 edit
"I understand. Allow me to escort you to the Master."

Shannon suddenly becomes more composed and professional. You also hear the sound of footsteps down one of the hallways.
>> No. 13896 edit
File 13943263036.jpg - (92.26KB , 640x480 , dlanorgame12.jpg )
13896
I look towards the origin of the footsteps.
>> No. 13897 edit
File 139432821296.png - (86.18KB , 346x448 , kum_waraia1.png )
13897
You see an older woman entering the main hall. She notices you right away and comes over. "Oh are you the help sent over to help with the cleaning Ohohoho~"
>> No. 13898 edit
File 139432868094.jpg - (91.37KB , 640x480 , dlanorgame13.jpg )
13898
"I don't believe so," I say. Then again, perhaps that is my role on this game board. I didn't consider that I could already have a back-story planned out for me. Did I just get caught in a lie?
>> No. 13899 edit
File 131245408274.png - (85.51KB , 346x447 , kum_waraia2.png )
13899
"Oh really, are you my replacement then?"
>> No. 13900 edit
File 13943263036.jpg - (92.26KB , 640x480 , dlanor14.jpg )
13900
"No?"

Is she toying with me? I can't tell.
>> No. 13901 edit
File 131329350695.png - (86.84KB , 346x447 , kum_defa2.png )
13901
"Ohohoho~ That's a shame and here I was thinking I could retire. My lumbago has been acting up again you see, but the Madame refuses to believe me. Hohoho~ just because I use that excuse about once a week to take a nap in the VIP room."

Last edited at 14/03/08(Sat)18:37:37
>> No. 13904 edit
File 13943439704.jpg - (90.34KB , 640x480 , beato1.jpg )
13904
"...I see."

I turn to the portrait of Beatrice. I know who she is, but this feels like the part of the game where I should ask this question. "Who is that?"
>> No. 13906 edit
File 139434577066.jpg - (72.20KB , 700x536 , q3743012_1057216_4139ruler.jpg )
13906
"Ohoho~ That is Beatrice the true ruler of this island."

She takes out something from per pocket and shows it to you.

It is a ruler with the name Beatrice painted on it.

"See Beatrice is the ruler of this island."
>> No. 13907 edit
File 139434628317.jpg - (89.49KB , 640x480 , dlanorno.jpg )
13907
I don't laugh. Does she keep a ruler with the word 'Beatrice' painted on it just for the offhand chance that a situation like this would come up?

"I see. Shannon-san, you said something about taking me to your master?"

Last edited at 14/03/08(Sat)22:24:43
>> No. 13909 edit
File 137269240353.png - (29.93KB , 103x154 , beato_owl2.png )
13909
Shannon doesn't join in on the old maid's laughter instead she looks upset, but she shrugs it off when she hears you address her.

"T-That's right! Come right this way." Shannon proceeds down one of the hallways and beckons you to follow her.

"Ohohoho~ I'm just have a little fun. Laughter helps keep you alive, if I wore a sour face all the time I might be dead by now."

"In all seriousness, you need to beware Beatrice, she is passive to those that respect her, but if you displease her she will take action, fortunately the mirror and the shrine on the island help keep her darkness at bay. Though she isn't evil, just playful."
>> No. 13913 edit
File 139434877772.jpg - (84.34KB , 640x480 , dlanorgame14.jpg )
13913
"I understand," I say. "I have a question. Who is on this island besides myself? I would like to be prepared if we should run into anyone else."

Last edited at 14/03/08(Sat)23:06:17
>> No. 13916 edit
File 131245332348.png - (85.16KB , 346x447 , kum_defa1.png )
13916
"Ohohoho~ Didn't you know this island is filled with demons. They roam this whole island. But the shrine and the mirror in the shrine keep them at bay. Aside from those who rule the night, the Ushiromiya family rules the day."
>> No. 13922 edit
File 139435013592.jpg - (90.74KB , 640x480 , dlanor15.jpg )
13922
"I'm certain that I can defend myself against any demons," I tell Kumasawa. "Could you please retrieve a glass of water for me? I'm feeling lightheaded."
>> No. 13924 edit
"Oh right away, I'll be right back."

The old woman leaves to fulfill your request. You notice you are now alone in the room, Shannon appears to have not realized you stopped. You still remember which hallway she went down if you want to follow her, and Kumasawa went down the other if you want to stay in touch with her.
>> No. 13930 edit
File 139435141387.jpg - (60.31KB , 640x480 , hallway.jpg )
13930
I start walking in the opposite direction of wherever Kumasawa just went.
>> No. 13931 edit
You enter the hallway and walk and walk, but you see no sign of Shannon or anyone else, it is as if she just vanished.
>> No. 13935 edit
File 139435141387.jpg - (60.31KB , 640x480 , hallway.jpg )
13935
Since I seem to be able to summon other magical beings, I try to summon Claire.
>> No. 13938 edit
File 131400195752.png - (64.04KB , 470x480 , sou_defa2.png )
13938
You hear a voice coming from somewhere laughing at you. "Clair is the reader. One who observes can't enter the story. The mother who reads a storybook can't rewrite the story while reading. But let's see what you want. I might just entertain what you want. Can't have a challenge if no one is trying to oppose me, so what is it you want 'Clair's Piece.'"
>> No. 13941 edit
File 139435306943.jpg - (97.43KB , 640x480 , dlanor16.jpg )
13941
"Who am I speaking WITH?" I ask. "I do not wish to address one without a NAME."
>> No. 13943 edit
File 131400195752.png - (64.04KB , 470x480 , sou_defa2.png )
13943
"So sorry, but you're in my world now. I make the rules of this endless story. If you want to know who I am, come and try to seek me out. But since you need a name to address me by, you can call me The Puppet-master. I am the one behind the curtain you could say, the one Clair wants you to expose and take down. So you could say we are enemies."
>> No. 13944 edit
File 139435362168.jpg - (112.05KB , 640x480 , dlanor15.jpg )
13944
I decide to take a swing.

"You gave me supernatural allies who have already supplied me with INFORMATION." I take out my red longsword. "Knox's 2nd. It is forbidden for supernatural agencies to be employed as a detective TECHNIQUE."

I slash the air in front of me, hoping to strike.

Last edited at 14/03/09(Sun)00:28:12
>> No. 13946 edit
Since there is nothing actually in front of you, you just swing around wildly at the air.

The voice taunts. "Your wedges mean nothing to me, not while you're in my world."

"But since you don't want me around I'll leave you be to wander aimlessly trying to seek out my identity while I laugh on the inside."

The voice fades from your mind.
>> No. 13995 edit
File 139442551232.jpg - (37.07KB , 640x480 , light.jpg )
13995
I walk around aimlessly until I come across someone or something of interest. I check each door along the way. If I find the kitchen, I stop there.
>> No. 13997 edit
File 139442593451.png - (119.93KB , 441x480 , nat_odorokia2.png )
13997
You find mostly rooms that hold no importance you believe, but among them your search you find yourself entering the dinner room, where two people are currently eating. Your entrance surprises them.

"What? Who? Who are you?" The woman seems to be having trouble speaking from surprise.

"Master. Madame." You notice Shannon also in the room. "This is Dlanor, she was in a shipwreck and managed to make it here to Rokkenjima."
>> No. 14001 edit
File 139442797271.jpg - (92.13KB , 640x480 , dining.jpg )
14001
"My apologies," I say. "I was following Shannon-san and I somehow lost track of her."

I offer a curtsy.
>> No. 14004 edit
File 132963296672.png - (117.74KB , 441x480 , nat_defa1.png )
14004
"That's terrible." The man seems to feel for your situation.

"You're such a polite woman." The woman takes notice of your politeness. "I'm sure you'd like to contact someone and tell them you're okay."
>> No. 14008 edit
File 139442936190.jpg - (92.36KB , 640x480 , dinign2.jpg )
14008
"I would," I pretend to agree. "But I can't seem to recall any contact details. I seem to be going through a period of memory loss."

Lying seems to be coming more and more naturally to me. Without the use of red, humans seem easy to deceive.
>> No. 14012 edit
File 132963232428.png - (118.80KB , 441x480 , nat_waraia1.png )
14012
"That's unfortunately, you must be hungry." The woman gestures to one of the open chairs. "Why don't you join us for dinner. Shannon please set another plate."

She seems to be somewhat pushy about wanting you to join them.
>> No. 14017 edit
File 139443134995.jpg - (96.37KB , 640x480 , dining3.jpg )
14017
I sit down. It's best not to make waves at this point of time. I remember that I'm supposed to be searching for the mastermind of this operation, but I have no idea how to do that.

"Who else is on this island of yours? I seem to keep meeting new people." I say.
>> No. 14020 edit
File 130863011644.png - (104.45KB , 439x480 , kla_komarua1.png )
14020
The woman's face falls and she stares at the table.

The man clears his throat and replies. "Just our servants, my father, and his personal doctor."
>> No. 14023 edit
File 139451786349.jpg - (86.80KB , 640x480 , dlanorsusp.jpg )
14023
"I see."

I observe my surroundings carefully, noting that something seems off.
>> No. 14025 edit
File 131322370734.png - (80.24KB , 342x480 , goh_omakasea2.png )
14025
You carefully look around the room. You notice the man and woman sitting across from each other. The chair at the head of the table is empty but a plate is still set in front of it. Aside from those your plate is the only other plate on the table, the 4th plate.

A large man comes up behind you and hands you some silverware and puts some food on your plate.

"I hope like what I have cooked up tonight. It is rare I get to cook for an guest. I hope you enjoy." He says to you.

You continue looking around the room, it is a very formal looking western dinning room, there is a large cabinet where all the plates and silverware are kept.

Shannon is standing off to the side trying to act like a good maid.

There doesn't seem to be anything else of interest really.
>> No. 14029 edit
File 139451878982.jpg - (92.68KB , 640x480 , dlanorskep.jpg )
14029
I turn to Natsuhi. "Natsuhi-san, are you sure there isn't anyone else on this island?"
>> No. 14030 edit
File 139451915018.png - (119.79KB , 441x480 , nat_zutuua1.png )
14030
She thinks about it for a moment. "Not to my knowledge. But I suppose there could be other survivors from your boat."
>> No. 14032 edit
File 139451786349.jpg - (86.80KB , 640x480 , dlanorsusp.jpg )
14032
I nod. It seems that, for the moment, my fears are unfounded.

"Will your father be joining us for dinner?" I ask Krauss. Eliminating Kinzo's death is usually a primary step in gameboards, so I attempt to get it out of the way.

Last edited at 14/03/10(Mon)23:33:53
>> No. 14033 edit
File 130863004555.png - (105.36KB , 439x480 , kla_nayamua2.png )
14033
Krauss shakes his head. "He refuses to leave his room. He is too obsessed with his black magic. He just yells at us, so it isn't that much of an issue to me. In fact I kind of like that he isn't here."

You notice Natsuhi stiffened a little while Krauss was talking.
>> No. 14036 edit
File 13945214281.jpg - (92.84KB , 640x480 , dlanoract.jpg )
14036
"May I be excused? I must use the restroom."
>> No. 14037 edit
File 132963296672.png - (117.74KB , 441x480 , nat_defa1.png )
14037
"Why of course. Shannon please show our guest to the bathroom."

Shannon comes over to you. "Please allow me to assist you." She says while doing a curtsy.
>> No. 14038 edit
File 139452196741.jpg - (130.93KB , 640x480 , dlanordet.jpg )
14038
I follow Shannon. When we're alone, I tell her: "Something is distracting you."
>> No. 14039 edit
File 131239923758.png - (103.67KB , 356x480 , sha_defa1.png )
14039
She looks at you in confusion. "What do you mean?"
>> No. 14040 edit
File 139452263229.jpg - (130.23KB , 640x480 , dlanordetc.jpg )
14040
I take a deep breath. "After I introduced myself to you, you told me that you would take me to your master. Instead, we lost track of each other somewhere in the mansion. By itself, that's not a very big deal. However, when I next saw you, you had not yet informed either of your employers about my arrival. I know what you might say-- you had just arrived. This would be incorrect. You had not. One of your employers specifically told you to set another plate. You had already been working by the time I arrived, yet you had not informed them about my arrival? Why? You may wish to claim that you had been distracted by your servantly duties, but this answer wouldn't make sense. You already had a task in showing me to your master, and if you truly more concerned about what your employers thought, I would still be the most important aspect to you. For all you know, I was wandering the mansion aimlessly-- and I was. I could have got myself hurt, disrupted something important, or got in the way of something. If you're going to claim that your job distracted you, you should have thought of me, the newest arrival and--by your own words-- the only one of the day. With that said, only one possibility remains: something else is bothering you. Something larger than a job. And maybe I can help."

Last edited at 14/03/11(Tue)00:26:35
>> No. 14041 edit
File 131244784322.png - (106.26KB , 356x480 , sha_odorokia2.png )
14041
Shannon is flabbergasted.

It takes her a few moments to recover. "That is amazing. The truth is I actually do have something on my mind. You see I'm quitting being a servant for the Ushiromiya in a few days. Tomorrow is the start of the family conference, I've decided that once it is over, I'm leaving."
>> No. 14042 edit
File 139452296513.jpg - (130.82KB , 640x480 , dlanorint.jpg )
14042
I nod. I have no way of knowing whether or not she's telling the truth, but I also have no evidence to suggest that she's not. "May I ask why?"
>> No. 14043 edit
File 139452312146.png - (103.55KB , 356x480 , sha_majimea1.png )
14043
"I don't think that is really any of your business." Her attitude takes a complete 180. "I just am tired of being a maid. That's it."
>> No. 14044 edit
File 139452196741.jpg - (130.93KB , 640x480 , dlanort.jpg )
14044
I look around for anything valuable looking-- vases, glass furniture, etc.
>> No. 14045 edit
You notice some vases along some end tables in the hallway that very well could be antiques and worth a great deal.
>> No. 14046 edit
File 139452347113.jpg - (131.41KB , 640x480 , dlanortro.jpg )
14046
I pick up one of the vases.

"Oh second thought, perhaps I did accidentally break something while you let me wander around unsupervised. I wonder who would get in more trouble, the ship wreck survivor or the servant who should have been watching her."

I raise it in dramatic fashion.

Last edited at 14/03/11(Tue)00:38:25
>> No. 14047 edit
File 131244784322.png - (106.26KB , 356x480 , sha_odorokia2.png )
14047
Shannon's expression becomes one of horror. "No! Please stop! I can't get in trouble with Master or Madame! If they don't let me quit on a good note I won't be able to find any work!" Shannon continues to beg and plead with you. "Please... please.. I'll do anything! Please!"
>> No. 14048 edit
File 139452263229.jpg - (130.23KB , 640x480 , dlanordetc.jpg )
14048
I put the vase down. "Thank you for your cooperation. If you would, I believe it is my business to know your reasons for quitting. Also, I should like it if you gave me the names and brief physical description of everyone on this island. Also, Natsuhi seemed rather stressed? Might you know why? You've seen my reasoning capabilities. I'll know if you're lying."
>> No. 14049 edit
File 131240019872.png - (102.77KB , 356x480 , sha_fumana1.png )
14049
Shannon says nothing. She takes a few steps toward you and grabs the vase and throws it on the ground. It shatters with a large smash.

Natsuhi comes out of the dinning room moments later. "What? Shannon what just happened?!"

"I'm sorry, Madame. I tripped and broke one of the vases." Shannon bows.

Natsuhi looks upset for a moment before noticing you. "We'll talk about it later. Dlanor why don't you join us back inside."

Shannon curtsies and heads back into the dinning room without giving you another glance.
>> No. 14050 edit
File 139452440983.jpg - (91.63KB , 640x480 , dlanordining.jpg )
14050
I give Shannon a short, bored stare and head back to the dining room.
>> No. 14051 edit
File 133076110256.png - (104.60KB , 439x480 , kla_defa1.png )
14051
Throughout dinner there is only a little conversation, and nothing is useful you believe.

"Dlanor, you're in luck, we have a boat coming tomorrow so we can make arrangements for you to get back to where you're from. However if you want to stay with us. You're more than welcome to. Our annual family conference is tomorrow so it will be more lively around here." Krauss tells you.

Natsuhi lets out a sigh and gets up from her seat. "I'm afraid I'm starting to get a headache so I'll be retiring for the night."

So now it is just you and Krauss, as Shannon and Gohda start to clean up the dinning room.
>> No. 14052 edit
File 139442797271.jpg - (92.13KB , 640x480 , dlanorque.jpg )
14052
"Thank you," I say. "Unfortunately, I still don't seem to be in control of my memory. Strange impressions are blurred. Asking questions and hearing answers about reality seems to help a little. Would you mind if I asked more? Normally, I wouldn't impose, but given the circumstances..."
>> No. 14053 edit
File 130863011644.png - (104.45KB , 439x480 , kla_komarua1.png )
14053
"If you believe that will help you, I'd be happy to answer your questions if I'm able."
>> No. 14054 edit
File 139452571559.jpg - (91.81KB , 640x480 , dlanorsta.jpg )
14054
"I offer my gratitude once more." I gesture to Shannon and Gohda. "I admit, I must start with a question that's personal to me. You seem to have employed excellent servants. Shannon has been especially kind in particular. She's the kind of young woman who I know I can approach if I have any issue. That said, I don't want to bother her if her workload is too large. How many other servants are on the island?"
>> No. 14055 edit
File 130863011644.png - (104.45KB , 439x480 , kla_komarua1.png )
14055
You notice Shannon stop what she's doing and stare at you with an unreadable expression. Her gaze is so bizarre, it gives you an unpleasant feeling.

"Well, right now there is also Genji he is my father's most trusted servant, Kumasawa, and Kanon he is a little younger than Shannon if I recall."

Last edited at 14/03/11(Tue)01:21:43
>> No. 14056 edit
File 139452638935.jpg - (91.82KB , 640x480 , dlanorser.jpg )
14056
"I see. For the number of other people on the island, that puts my mind at ease. Do you think you could give me the extension to the servant's room? Since I am to spend at least one night, it would be useful to have a way to contact someone like Shannon if I have any unpleasant difficulties."

Regardless of his answer, my next question follows: "I hope you don't mind me asking, but you're wife seemed...stressed. Did I upset her in some way?"
>> No. 14057 edit
File 130863011644.png - (104.45KB , 439x480 , kla_komarua1.png )
14057
Krauss gives you the number for the servants room. "Natsuhi is just stressed over the upcoming family conference. The conference is not a good time for us." You feel a hint of sadness in Krauss' voice. "Don't let it bother you. You haven't caused Natsuhi any grief."
>> No. 14058 edit
File 139452709532.jpg - (92.37KB , 640x480 , dlanorsh.jpg )
14058
"Family conference?" I say. "Who will be arriving?"
>> No. 14059 edit
File 133076110256.png - (104.60KB , 439x480 , kla_defa1.png )
14059
"I can't be certain, but I'd assume it would be everyone like usual. My younger sister Eva, her husband Hideyoshi and her son George, my younger brother Rudolf, his wife Kyrie, and his children Battler and Ange, and finally my younger sister Rosa and her daughter Maria. But I suppose I can't be sure they'll all show."
>> No. 14060 edit
File 139452638935.jpg - (91.82KB , 640x480 , dlanorwr.jpg )
14060
"I see. I think that I actually am remembering small facets about myself.

That's right. I'm a writer. It's what I've always wanted to be since I small a small girl. How could I have forgotten something like that? Yet, everything else is still dark..."
>> No. 14061 edit
File 139452772215.png - (105.61KB , 358x480 , sha_ikaria1.png )
14061
"I'm not sure how what I just told you made you remember that but I'm happy for you." Krauss looks at the clock. "I should probably check up on father."

He leaves the room, and you notice you are alone with..... Shannon.

"What are you trying to pull?!" She yells at you.

Last edited at 14/03/11(Tue)01:49:17
>> No. 14062 edit
File 139452821535.jpg - (91.14KB , 640x480 , dlanorint2.jpg )
14062
"You did not give me the information that I sought," I said simply. "With this, I hope that Krauss-san and Natsuhi-san will keep you close to me while I recover. That way, I can retrieve the information that I want. Additionally, I did not entirely lie. I find your behavior to be...familiar to me."
>> No. 14063 edit
File 131303371810.png - (103.89KB , 357x480 , sha_ikaria2.png )
14063
"I know what you are up to. You are trying to ruin everything! I won't let you! You hear me!"

She glares at you before leaving the room.
>> No. 14069 edit
File 139458583139.jpg - (100.04KB , 640x480 , dlanorcon.jpg )
14069
I shrug. I examine the dining room for anything interesting then leave the room.

Last edited at 14/03/11(Tue)17:57:35
>> No. 14072 edit
You look around, but you don't really find anything other than what you did when you looked around. Large empty table and a cabinet filled with dishes and silverware.

Afterwards you step out into the hallway.
>> No. 14076 edit
File 139459268684.jpg - (59.40KB , 640x480 , third.jpg )
14076
I walk until I find some stairs and walk up to the third floor.
>> No. 14078 edit
Upon arriving on the 3rd floor you hearing Krauss knocking on a door as well as see him doing such a thing.

"Father, open the door."
>> No. 14082 edit
File 139459268684.jpg - (59.40KB , 640x480 , third.jpg )
14082
I hide around a corner and wait to see what happens. If I hear the door open, I casually walk around the corner.
>> No. 14083 edit
Krauss continues to knock for a little while and call out, with no one responding. After a decent amount of time he stops and looks around, not seeing anyone he stops and walks away without a word.
>> No. 14086 edit
File 139459268684.jpg - (59.40KB , 640x480 , third.jpg )
14086
When Krauss is gone, I approach Kinzo's door and listen for any sounds inside his room.
>> No. 14087 edit
You hear nothing.
>> No. 14090 edit
File 139459268684.jpg - (59.40KB , 640x480 , third.jpg )
14090
I enter the next room over.
>> No. 14091 edit
You find yourself in a fancy room fit for VIPs.
>> No. 14092 edit
File 139459949792.jpg - (66.98KB , 640x480 , window.jpg )
14092
I try to find a short, blunt object, such as a clock or small statue. Once I find one, I open the VIP room window, scale the sides using my natural dexterity, and force my way into Kinzo's room by breaking the window.
>> No. 14095 edit
You scale along the edging and make it to Kinzo's balcony and break open the glass door. You are now in Kinzo's study.

"Please allow me to speak." Cornelia appears instantly. "There are no humans in this room."
>> No. 14099 edit
File 139460190598.jpg - (107.43KB , 640x480 , study.jpg )
14099
Assuming that the layout of the room is the same, I search the main room and then the bathroom. Afterwards, I press my ear against the door to the hallway and listen for the sounds of people moving around. If there aren't, I leave the room.
>> No. 14101 edit
You find lots of books about rituals and magic. But you also notice there are some random blank spots in-between some of the books. Interestingly enough you don't find any important papers like ones you'd expect a head of a large family to have. You also find no trace of any one living in this room, yet the room is kept tidy and dust free.

The bathroom is a standard bathroom, that is ultra clean, you assume it gets cleaned at least once daily, there is no sign that anyone uses this room either. You find standard bathroom stuff in the room, all of them are half used.

You go back into the main area and listen to see if you can hear anyone in the hallway. You don't and so you leave the room.

The hallway is empty like you believed.
>> No. 14113 edit
File 139459268684.jpg - (59.40KB , 640x480 , third.jpg )
14113
I return to the VIP room and close and lock the window. I ask Cornelia to monitor Kinzo's room.
>> No. 14115 edit
Cornelia asks which you want her to monitor, the windows or the doors. She explains she can only monitor one or the other, if you want to monitor both Gertrude would have to help out. She also explains that if you want to remove a seal from being monitored you have to go to be near the door, if you want to remove from the door, and near a window of that room if you want to remove from the window. While they are monitoring a room they you can only communicate with them if you get near the room.
>> No. 14127 edit
File 139459268684.jpg - (59.40KB , 640x480 , third.jpg )
14127
I tell her to just monitor the door. I then walk back down to the first floor. I'm suddenly feeling rather drowsy.
>> No. 14128 edit
File 131240297577.png - (88.86KB , 291x478 , kan_defa1.png )
14128
Upon arriving on the first floor you see a male servant cleaning the windows.
>> No. 14133 edit
File 139468888328.jpg - (187.56KB , 640x480 , mhall.jpg )
14133
I approach the servant. "Hello."
>> No. 14134 edit
He seems to pay you no attention and focuses on his task.
>> No. 14136 edit
File 139475643876.jpg - (189.22KB , 640x480 , dnalorr copy.jpg )
14136
"I am a guest on this residence. Could you direct me to somewhere I may rest?"
>> No. 14138 edit
File 131240297577.png - (88.86KB , 291x478 , kan_defa1.png )
14138
He says nothing, but stops what he is going and turns and starts walking toward the stairs. He stops when he reaches the stairs and looks back at you, apparently he wants you to follow him.
>> No. 14141 edit
File 139468888328.jpg - (187.56KB , 640x480 )
14141
I follow the servant.
>> No. 14144 edit
He takes you upstairs and down the hallway and then unlocks a door and opens it, afterward he walks away still not saying a word. From your spot you can see the room is an empty bedroom.
>> No. 14147 edit
File 131415765930.png - (128.32KB , 370x462 , jes_ikaria1.png )
14147
"Who are you!"

You turn around at the sound of someone's voice.

"What are you doing in my family's house?!"
>> No. 14149 edit
File 139476035384.png - (148.06KB , 364x466 , dla_majimea1.png )
14149
"Hello. My name is Dlanor A. Knox. I fell from a cruise ship and am recovering from amnesia. Your family has agreed to look after me for the time being. Thank you for your hospitality."

Last edited at 14/03/13(Thu)18:25:53
>> No. 14150 edit
File 131305197469.png - (125.97KB , 371x462 , jes_aisowaraia1.png )
14150
She lets her guard down after hearing you aren't an intruder. "Oh, I see. I'm sorry being so forceful sounding. I hope you manager to recover your memories and I'm sorry for your situation."

She seems embarrassed about how she just reacted.
>> No. 14189 edit
Jessica believes that you must be tired out from your ordeal and leaves you alone in the room.

Night falls on Rokkenjima, it is time for all the people to relinquish control to the master of the night.

Last edited at 14/03/14(Fri)21:24:43
>> No. 14190 edit
File 139485768250.png - (663.06KB , 1215x683 , rokkenjima2.png )
14190
Rokkenjima the place of duality, light and shadow, day and night, reality and fantasy. Unbeknownst to all the area around the island begins to change, the world is covered in a purple hue, and the sky is filled with a hazy mist.
>> No. 14191 edit
You're not sure what time it is in the dark room. But from the window you're almost sure you saw a quick flash of someone in the rose garden as lightening struck. But it could be your imagination playing tricks on you.
>> No. 14192 edit
File 13948583564.png - (147.71KB , 364x466 , dla_defa3.png )
14192
I loom outside of the window for anything out of the ordinary.
>> No. 14193 edit
As you watch from the window. When the lightning flashes your superior eyesight catches the form of something in dark clothing standing in the rose garden amidst the pouring rain.
>> No. 14194 edit
File 139485928822.png - (150.73KB , 364x466 , dla_waraia2.png )
14194
I open the window and climb down in a fashion similar to Battler in episode 5. Assuming I succeed, I run towards the last position of the figure.
>> No. 14195 edit
File 131138569310.png - (134.63KB , 577x480 , amy_waraia1.png )
14195
You manage to escape your room with style and grace and no injury.

You run to where you can make out the figure standing in the rose garden.

Upon hearing you approaches she gets up from her spot among the roses and turns to face you. She looks so familiar to you in maybe more than 1 way.

"Welcome to Rokkenjima." She speaks in a light tone. "The time when the sun has vanished and those hidden in the night come out to play."
>> No. 14196 edit
File 139485988732.png - (148.16KB , 364x466 , dla_defa2.png )
14196
"Who are you?" I ask. "I have inquired the identities of all people on this island and you were not named."
>> No. 14197 edit
File 131138569310.png - (134.63KB , 577x480 , amy_waraia1.png )
14197
"I am Amy, I am a demon. The 58th president of Hell to be exact."

Amy throws the rose she is holding up in the air. The lightning strikes and the amidst the flash you could swear you saw the form of a large creature in the sky.

"Meow." You look down at your feet and you see a small black cat.

"And that is Oliver. Oliver Twist. He is one of the familiars I have pacts with, for I am a demon who controls contracts with familiars."

The cat begins to rub against your leg, asking for attention.

Last edited at 14/03/14(Fri)22:13:55
>> No. 14198 edit
File 139476035384.png - (148.06KB , 364x466 , dla_majimea1.png )
14198
I don't recognize the girl, but I can't be expected to recognize the face of every demon.

"I see. What is your business here?"
>> No. 14199 edit
File 131138925656.png - (127.97KB , 576x480 , amy_defa1.png )
14199
"Business? I don't really have any specifically. I've been residing on Rokkenjima for 6 years now."
>> No. 14200 edit
File 139486192119.png - (149.44KB , 364x466 , dla_ikaria1.png )
14200
"Are you acquaintances with the witch, Beatrice?"
>> No. 14201 edit
File 131138569310.png - (134.63KB , 577x480 , amy_waraia1.png )
14201
She nods "I am in fact. I've been with Miss Beatrice for a long time. Though not always have I been able to be by her side like I am now."

She picks up Oliver who gave up on getting attention from you. She pets him as he purrs.

Last edited at 14/03/14(Fri)22:42:54
>> No. 14202 edit
File 139486233236.png - (150.19KB , 364x469 , dla_majimea2.png )
14202
"Do you know of anyone named the 'Puppet Master'?"
>> No. 14203 edit
File 139486290894.png - (136.87KB , 363x445 , rg3_akuwaraia1.png )
14203
She shakes her head. "I do not."

"TAG! You're it!"

All of a sudden something runs past Amy and roughly pushes her on the ground.

"I've gotten everyone, Amy is 'It' now!" She shouts to the sky.

Last edited at 14/03/14(Fri)22:55:30
>> No. 14204 edit
File 13948630869.png - (130.97KB , 364x438 , rg2_nakua1.png )
14204
Another girl wearing the same outfit appears behind her. "Aww! I wanted to be 'It' this time. How come I never get to be 'It!'"

"The rules state that the last person to get tagged is it."

Amy runs over to you and touches you. "The new girl is 'It!'" She shouts. And all three of them make smirking faces before running off in random directions.
>> No. 14205 edit
File 139486472710.png - (148.62KB , 364x467 , dla_waraia1.png )
14205
I call on Gertrude. "Can you assist me in finding the STAKES?"
>> No. 14206 edit
File 139418066731.png - (135.10KB , 434x480 , ger_defa1.png )
14206
Gertrude appears and asks how you want her to assist you.
>> No. 14207 edit
File 13948583564.png - (147.71KB , 364x466 , dla_defa3.png )
14207
"What actions are in your power when it comes to SURVEYING?"
>> No. 14208 edit
"Not very good." She says with a somewhat down expression. "I can monitor an area for movement."
>> No. 14270 edit
File 139562177929.png - (614.60KB , 640x480 , scr_4.png )
14270
"How large of an area can you MONITOR?"
>> No. 14273 edit
File 139562521179.png - (138.95KB , 434x480 , ger_defa2.png )
14273
"Given the current situation I'd say an area of 100 square meters."
>> No. 14276 edit
File 139562613687.png - (573.62KB , 640x480 , scr_5.png )
14276
"Monitor the area approximately 100 yards around my general direction at all TIMES. This will allow my search a greater AREA."

I follow after the direction of Satan.

Last edited at 14/03/23(Sun)19:25:27
>> No. 14279 edit
>>14276
You run in the direction you saw Satan going and thus you descend the stairs to hell the beach.

Last edited at 14/03/23(Sun)19:29:02
>> No. 14280 edit
>>14279
Upon arriving on the beach you see Satan scurry away down the coastline.

Gertrude informs you that Satan as well as another person are further down the coastline.
>> No. 14281 edit
File 139562896497.png - (486.65KB , 640x480 , scr_6.png )
14281
I run down the coastline, taking note of anything of importance.
>> No. 14282 edit
You notice someone getting into a small boat. From your distance away you can't make out who it is though.
>> No. 14283 edit
File 139562962254.png - (331.79KB , 640x480 , scr_7.png )
14283
I run towards the boat, making out whatever features the person has that I can.
>> No. 14284 edit
As you get closer to the boat you can make out that it is Natsuhi Ushiromiya. She seems like she is about to take off somewhere.
>> No. 14285 edit
File 139562962254.png - (331.79KB , 640x480 , scr_7.png )
14285
I lay flat on the beach, hiding from her sight.
>> No. 14286 edit
File 139563059155.png - (137.87KB , 363x445 , rg3_fumana1.png )
14286
She doesn't notice you and after a little while sets out onto the ocean in the boat.

"What are you doing? Pretending to be a crab?"
>> No. 14295 edit
File 139563555882.png - (369.94KB , 640x480 , scr_8.png )
14295
"No. I am attempting to solve an elaborate MYSTERY."
>> No. 14296 edit
File 139563622992.png - (137.19KB , 363x442 , rg3_fumana2.png )
14296
"Is it how many shells are on this beach? Or grains on sand? Either way sounds boring."
>> No. 14301 edit
File 139564145127.png - (369.13KB , 640x480 , scr_12.png )
14301
"No. To be honest, I am not completely aware of the nature of this MYSTERY. It makes trying to solve it very DIFFICULT."
>> No. 14302 edit
File 139486290894.png - (136.87KB , 363x445 , rg3_akuwaraia1.png )
14302
"Then shouldn't you be trying to gather more clues and understanding? Can't solve a mystery if you don't understand what you are trying to figure out right?"
>> No. 14306 edit
File 139569026523.png - (370.97KB , 640x480 , scr_15.png )
14306
"It is not that SIMPLE," I say, although I'm not sure I can explain how. "Do you know where Natsuhi is GOING?"

Last edited at 14/03/24(Mon)12:44:25
>> No. 14307 edit
File 139570281058.png - (137.03KB , 363x446 , rg3_defa1.png )
14307
"I'd imagine she is going to the small shrine that is on a little ledge near the island. She goes there every now and again."
>> No. 14308 edit
File 139563555882.png - (369.94KB , 640x480 , dla1.png )
14308
"Why is she doing such a THING? And why so late in the NIGHT?"
>> No. 14309 edit
File 139563059155.png - (137.87KB , 363x445 , rg3_fumana1.png )
14309
"Beats me. Humans are confusing."
>> No. 14310 edit
File 139570497560.png - (261.90KB , 640x480 , scr_16.png )
14310
I pace around the area for a few moments. When I get close to Satan, I reach out and touch her shoulder.

"Tag. You are IT."

I then run swiftly back the way I came.
>> No. 14319 edit
File 139577989754.png - (477.42KB , 640x480 , scr_4.png )
14319
Six Stakes Remain and 1 Amy.

You arrive back at the entrance to the rose garden.
>> No. 14320 edit
File 139578129168.png - (481.29KB , 640x480 , scr_18.png )
14320
I walk until I reach the guest house, looking and listening for any signs of activity.
>> No. 14322 edit
File 139578303657.png - (309.95KB , 640x480 , scr_5.png )
14322
"Uh oh, here she comes. It is the Oni! Everyone run from the Oni! Oni!"

Asmodeus teases you just before flying into the guest house.
>> No. 14325 edit
File 139578752535.png - (530.03KB , 640x480 , scr_20.png )
14325
I dash into the guesthouse.

"What is your analysis of my surrounding AREA?"
>> No. 14328 edit
File 139578841282.png - (456.12KB , 640x480 , scr_6.png )
14328
"Please beware, I sense two people in the guesthouse. One of the stake, the other is unknown. The stake is upstairs in the the 2nd bedroom, the other is... unknown..."
>> No. 14337 edit
File 139578752535.png - (530.03KB , 640x480 , scr_20.png )
14337
I barricade the front door with a couch or chair and set the lock. I then search the entire first floor, in every room and bathroom.
>> No. 14340 edit
You have blocked the way out of the guesthouse.

You search all of the first floor but find nothing of real value or interest.
>> No. 14362 edit
File 139581164574.png - (339.99KB , 640x480 , scr_37.png )
14362
I search the second floor in the same manner.

Last edited at 14/03/25(Tue)22:27:25
>> No. 14364 edit
File 139581241055.png - (469.44KB , 640x480 , scr_7.png )
14364
"He loves me. He loves me not. Love is so fickle, it changes so quickly and easily... haa..... I want to fall in love.."

Upon entering one of the guest rooms you see Asmo sitting on one of the beds.

She jumps up when she sees you enter wearing a Battler Ushiromiya cosplay. "Ah! The Oni!" She makes a break for the bathroom.

She is going to get away!

Just when you think that, you here a scuffle start in the bathroom, and Asmo yells out. "Let me go!"
>> No. 14369 edit
File 139581452536.png - (318.33KB , 640x480 , scr_40.png )
14369
I grab a blunt object and run into the bathroom, raising it to defend myself.
>> No. 14371 edit
File 139581520417.png - (372.18KB , 640x480 , scr_8.png )
14371
You rush into the bathroom holding a lamp that you took off the nightstand. Whatever is in that bathroom you're going to light up their world.

"Let me go!" Asmo shouts to a figure that looks partly familiar to you, however you quickly discard the familiarity, the appearance might be the same, but the presence is different, this is the second time you've has this happened.

"Stop! She is going to tag me."

He laughs at Asmo "That's the point."

"NO!!!"

Last edited at 14/03/25(Tue)23:29:41
>> No. 14373 edit
File 139581560376.png - (422.04KB , 640x480 , scr_42.png )
14373
I act as if I'm going to tag Asmo, but I tag the mysterious person instead. "It is nice to meet YOU. Holding someone against their will is not GOOD."
>> No. 14374 edit
File 139581615470.png - (127.22KB , 428x480 , 7.png )
14374
The man is stunned and Asmo takes that moment to kick him in the stomach and fly away. "Valefor has joined the game! And he is the Oni! Watch out for him."

He recovers and glares at you. "I was trying to help you! You know, like a helping character!"

He then starts laughing. "Deceptive, I like you."
>> No. 14377 edit
File 139581737458.png - (361.60KB , 640x480 , scr_43.png )
14377
"I simply disagreed with your METHODS," I say. "Who are YOU?"
>> No. 14378 edit
File 139581615470.png - (127.22KB , 428x480 , 7.png )
14378
"But you are okay with deception? You're a strange one. I am Valefor the 6th Goetic Demon. And I'd thought I'd simply help you, since I have no interest in such kiddie-games. But it looks like since you've forced me into this game, you're going to be the one to help me."
>> No. 14440 edit
File 139640488151.png - (158.03KB , 640x480 , scr_53.png )
14440
"My APOLOGIES," I say. "I do not believe we have had the opportunity to meet BEFORE. I am Dlanor A. Knox, Archbishop of Heaven. I am not in the business of helping DEMONS. However, if we have a mutual goal, I will oblige for NOW."
>> No. 14464 edit
File 139657774147.png - (127.02KB , 431x480 , 1.png )
14464
Valefor's smirk stays on his face. A kind of unsettling smirk, but at the same what nothing unusual for the demon to have.

"I respect your position, oh Archbishop." With his smirk and light tone you can't tell if he is seriously respecting you, or mocking you.

"I believe our goal is the same, to end this little children's game." He chuckles and heads out of the bathroom. "Let's go stake hunting." His tone is full of amusement.
>> No. 14477 edit
File 139667551030.png - (147.90KB , 364x467 , dla_defa1.png )
14477
I follow him. "Where will we SEARCH?"
>> No. 14479 edit
You exit the guesthouse with Valefor and once you exit you hear a taunting voice coming from the rose garden.

"Hey! Teaming up is not fair! Cheaters! Cheaters!"

"Heh, we play to win." Valefor shouts back to the darkness. "Come out, hide and seek time is over."

"Make me Valefor!"

Valefor rushes off into the darkness, but before he does he tells you to head to the kitchen, he suspects one of the stakes is there.
>> No. 14480 edit
File 139667857565.png - (513.44KB , 640x480 , scr_61.png )
14480
I follow Valefor's suggestion and make my way to the mansion's kitchen.

Last edited at 14/04/04(Fri)23:16:32
>> No. 14481 edit
File 139674112429.png - (142.98KB , 363x434 , rg6_waraia4.png )
14481
Upon entering the kitchen you see Beelzebub happy stuffing her face on ice cream an other sweets with a childish expression on her face.

"No touchies! I'm busy!" She yells out upon noticing you, but continues to eat.

You've never heard of such a rule that prevents someone from tagged someone else, if such a rule was in place you wouldn't even be playing with the stakes in the first place. What a childish thing to declare herself free from being tagged.
>> No. 14482 edit
File 139674160794.png - (422.07KB , 640x480 , scr_62.png )
14482
I tag her. "If you continue like that, I hear that you will get a brain FREEZE."
>> No. 14483 edit
File 139674212481.png - (145.06KB , 363x432 , rg6_nakua1.png )
14483
Five Stakes and One Amy remain

"Aww! That's not fair!" Beelzebub continues to whine and complain about how you cheated.
>> No. 14484 edit
File 139674267320.png - (147.51KB , 364x464 , dla_komarua1.png )
14484
I leave the kitchen and check the parlor, the VIP room, and any empty guest rooms I come across for more stakes-- stopping, obviously, when I find one.
>> No. 14485 edit
File 131139756834.png - (135.52KB , 574x480 , amy_niramua1.png )
14485
As you plan to head to the VIP room, you head toward the main area to go upstairs. However upon entering the room in front of the daunting painting of Beatrice you see Amy.

"Beatrice is an amazing person she can produce such amazing things."

Amy lets out a sigh and a black owl appears on her shoulder coming forth from a magic circle. "I am a demon that leads familiars always surrounded by friends."

"Beatrice however is not this way. I sense a loneliness deep inside her." She cuddles the owl . "How much pain she must have been in. I can only imagine, but can't get close."

She turns toward you. "I see you have made a pact with Valefor. A deal with a devil one might say, a verbal contract of agreement. A demonic agreement by all the parties."
>> No. 14486 edit
File 139674505013.png - (323.93KB , 640x480 , scr_63.png )
14486
"The demon is helping me play a child's GAME. One that you CREATED."
>> No. 14487 edit
"What lies beyond innocence. What lurks in the shadows? Isn't that so Ariel." She pets the owl.

She closes her eyes for a moment before opening them. "You've chosen Valefor." She comments. "We are beings that exist at the same time, yet can not co-exist. Choosing one, denies the other."

She curtsies. "And so I bid you adieu Archbishop. May your choice aid you in your final goal."

With no warning whatsoever her form literately shatters before you. You get a feeling you won't see Amy again, or at the very least not soon.

5 Stakes Remain

Last edited at 14/04/05(Sat)17:52:57
>> No. 14489 edit
File 139667551030.png - (147.90KB , 364x467 , dla_defa1.png )
14489
I shrug and continue checking the rest of the locations.
>> No. 14492 edit
Upon entering the VIP room you see two figures one is Belphegor the other is Beatrice. Belphe is currently engrossed with watching Beatrice preform some kind of magic trick.
>> No. 14497 edit
File 139674799853.png - (429.91KB , 640x480 , scr_66.png )
14497
I hang back near the door and watch Beatrice's magic. I prepare my long-sword in case someone tries to attack.

Last edited at 14/04/05(Sat)18:33:34
>> No. 14499 edit
File 132598871463.png - (188.32KB , 496x480 , bea_akuwaraia1.png )
14499
You watch from your spot as Beatrice preforms some little tricks for the excited Belphe. The scene in front of you kind of reminds you of a mother and child.

Beatrice however notices you. "Oh, if it isn't the Archbishop of Haven. How are you enjoying this Rokkenjima." Her smirk unsettles you.

Last edited at 14/04/05(Sat)18:38:47
>> No. 14500 edit
File 139674886269.png - (430.28KB , 640x480 , scr_67.png )
14500
"It appears different from the usual tale of love that is woven through the game BOARD. Magic seems to take a higher ROLE. I must admit, I wonder how much of your heart is even LEFT."

Last edited at 14/04/05(Sat)18:47:54
>> No. 14502 edit
File 132598945322.png - (189.72KB , 496x480 , bea_akuwaraia2.png )
14502
"Naturally magic has a high role. I'm seeking my resurrection, and for that to happen I must rewrite the rules that bind me. The toxin that keeps me down must be expelled."

"Which reminds me." She laughs and waves her golden pipe. "I'm just about to shatter the chains the bind me. Why don't you watch Archbicep."

You aren't given much choice as golden butterflies fill the room and escort you out of the VIP room, away from the mansion, away from the island.

They carry you to a small little spot off of the main island of Rokkenjima, where a cliff resides, along with a small shrine.

Admist the darkness you can see someone standing there next to the shrine.

"Just watch this." Beatrice laughs directing your attention toward the figure.

"Please... Beatrice... grant my wish." You hear a sobbing voice, but you can't make out who it is. "Please.... please... you're the only one who has the power to grant it. And so I release your power, please form a pact with me and grant my wish. BEATRICE!"

The figure grabs the mirror that is sitting in the shrine and smashes it to pieces.

"AHAHAH~" Beatrice laughs. "Yes! Yes! Finally that horrid mirror holding me back is gone!"

She waves her pipe and you find yourself back in the VIP room.

"Hehe, my resurrection is soon at hand."
>> No. 14505 edit
File 139675043497.png - (430.47KB , 640x480 , scr_69.png )
14505
"Congratulations," I say. "Normally, I'm supposed to try and kill you. However, my powers have been limited in this realm. Although I am not entirely powerless."

I tag Beatrice.
>> No. 14506 edit
File 13967506902.png - (137.12KB , 406x480 , bea_odorokib1.png )
14506
Beatrice is speechless, she drops her pipe in shock.

"Haha, Beatrice-sama got tagged!" Belphe laughs.

"Oh you think it funny eh!" Beatrice touches Belphe.

"Does that mean I got tagged?" She asks.

"My rules. So yes!" Beatrice laughs.

Well one way or another 4 stakes remain.
>> No. 14511 edit
File 139486192119.png - (149.44KB , 364x466 , dla_ikaria1.png )
14511
I continue my search, checking all the empty guest rooms. If that fails, I'll check the garden shed.
>> No. 14512 edit
Upon exiting the VIP room you can hear the sound of someone cackling in a hushed voice.

You look all around you, but you see no one.

You proceed outside after checking all the guest rooms.

A red blur rushes past you as you step out of the mansion.

"What are you doing! Lucifer is getting away! She is the last one! Stop standing there!" Valefor shouts as he passes by you and enters the forest chasing after Lucifer.

1 Stake remains!

Last edited at 14/04/05(Sat)19:46:59
>> No. 14519 edit
File 139486233236.png - (150.19KB , 364x469 , dla_majimea2.png )
14519
I follow Lucifer into the forest, dashing as quickly as I can.
>> No. 14521 edit
File 139675470179.png - (241.12KB , 640x480 , scr_9.png )
14521
You rush into the forest and try to follow behind Valefor and Lucifer, however they are fast and had a head start which causes you to lose track of them.

In the pitch black darkness it is impossible to see anything. The trees tower over creating an impenetrable veil.

Still you press on trying to make your way through the forest.
>> No. 14522 edit
File 139675489617.png - (228.95KB , 640x480 , scr_10.png )
14522
You realize the urgency and run as fast as you can, but it is dark. You can't see a thing in front of you.

You suddenly dash straight out of the forest, and WHOA!

Almost the edge of a cliff that suddenly appeared. The only thing that saved you was a fence preventing you from actually running straight off the cliff.

You wonder why a fence was built in this spot.

You hear the sound of footsteps and try to turn around, but you are shoved forward.

You are roughly pushed into the fence. But your attack isn't letting up, they are still pushing you, your body weight is pressing against the old wooden fence, and it is giving way!
>> No. 14523 edit
File 139675504673.png - (325.83KB , 640x480 , scr_11.png )
14523
You have no time to resist and the fence breaks. You are falling off of Rokkenjima. Falling to the sharp rocks below the cliff.

"Sorry, it is just my nature to betray. No hard feelings Archbishop. See if you in the next life." Valefor says as he laughs.

You're going to die.
>> No. 14525 edit
File 139675528861.png - (331.08KB , 640x480 , scr_12.png )
14525
Your body smashes against the unforgiving rocks. They are splashed red as blood pours out.

Second Thread http://www.seacats.net/gameboard/res/14526.html

Last edited at 14/04/05(Sat)20:40:38
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason