[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Break the illusion, or bite your navel.

Gameboard Guidelines


Discord


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 136338657236.png - (177.03KB , 640x448 , PIC_0490.png )
11103 No. 11103 edit
The story so far:
A volcano erupted, trapping our heroes in the Irie Clinic. Satoshi was revealed to be in a coma Oishi was found murdered. Ozaki found after being attacked in the hallway, Irie missing.

The detectives are making attempts to determine how they should split up (scooby doo joke here)

It's starting to get late in the afternoon/early evening.

First Thread
http://www.seacats.net/gameboard/res/10839.html
Expand all images
>> No. 11107 edit
File 135958121327.png - (794.40KB , 968x1041 , erika7.png )
11107
>>11105
"Hm, okay. Ozaki can take care of the key, I suppose. Right, so Squitcher and Takano make up one group; Apaula, Ozaki and I make up the other; Izanami stays in 103 with the others. That okay with everyone?"
>> No. 11109 edit
>>11107
Ozaki is given the key card.
>> No. 11110 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11110
>>11107

"I am fine with this set up. Where will be searching for our group?"
>> No. 11111 edit
>>11107
"Fine with me."
>> No. 11112 edit
File 136338104329.png - (252.82KB , 384x480 , leo_8.png )
11112
>>11107
"Hold on, I think Ozaki should explain us what happened quickly before we venture any further, it's best to know what we're supposed to be looking for."
>> No. 11113 edit
File 132907233677.png - (154.01KB , 340x366 , erika2.png )
11113
>>11110
"Well, we should probably head over to the nurse's desk and get that key for Ozaki first. Beyond that...anyone got any preferences for which rooms they'd like to search?"
>> No. 11116 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
11116
>>11112
Well when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much...
"I would have to assume the basement, since that is where I lost consciousness. I was being carried by the culprit in the hallway when I awoke and broke free. When I tried to stand up he slashed me."
>> No. 11117 edit
File 136338809565.png - (255.03KB , 383x480 , leo_2a.png )
11117
>>11114
"I see, what were you doing in the basement in the first place ? Weren't you with Dr.Irie ?
And what did the culprit look like ?"
>> No. 11119 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11119
"Yes, that would make sense after we thoroughly check the area the extra card is in. The culprit could already have it however..."
>> No. 11120 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
11120
>>11117
"We went to fix the generator. Regrettably I could not see the face of the culprit only their back... I would have to imagine they are either a rather feminine boy or a girl.
>> No. 11121 edit
File 136234338172.png - (153.46KB , 640x480 , iza_3.png )
11121
>>11103
Asks the nurse,

"Is the door to room 102 lock? We can unlock it with the extra key card, right? I've been wondering if I could move Osihi's corpse into that room. So I could move everyone to Osihi's room. I mean, Osihi's room is closer to the restroom. What about Satoshi? Can I move him too? And if not, does anyone care if the culprit kills him? I surely don't."
>> No. 11122 edit
File 135656702519.jpg - (19.23KB , 210x240 , char_34451.jpg )
11122
>>11121
>corpse
"Wait hold on... Oishi is dead? What the hell happened?"
>> No. 11123 edit
File 136338869962.png - (101.87KB , 343x480 , What!.png )
11123
"What are you talking about?! We shouldn't let anyone else die, even if Satoshi is in a coma he's still alive right now!"

I say this angrily to Izanami, rolling her eyes as she looks to Ozaki.

"Yes, he was killed probably by fatal injection... If you would like we can check his body later. For now we should focus on that extra key..."
>> No. 11124 edit
File 136227840190.png - (151.77KB , 640x480 , iza_4.png )
11124
>>11122

"Erika found him dead minutes after the explosion."
>> No. 11125 edit
File 136338879920.png - (156.03KB , 640x480 , iza_5.png )
11125
>>11123
"Come on. I'm sure he wouldn't mind sacrificing himself for the sake of his friends and little s-i-s-t-e-r."
>> No. 11126 edit
File 136337798413.png - (58.90KB , 192x419 , BUP_0471.png )
11126
>>11121
(assuming you told her about the corpse etc since she never entered 101)
"If it is a crime scene, it's best not to tamper with it. As for Satoshi, he's hooked up to the machines in that room. Let's not move him."

The key is where it should be. The key was given to and is now in the possession of Dr. Ozaki.
>> No. 11127 edit
File 136338869962.png - (101.87KB , 343x480 , What!.png )
11127
I look right back to Izanami, looking even more upset with him.

"That isn't your place to say! What are you even trying to do! Do you want people to die?"
>> No. 11128 edit
File 136227840190.png - (151.77KB , 640x480 , iza_4.png )
11128
>>11127

"Hmm. Fine. I was just suggesting. I don't know why...but I have a strange feeling that something will go wrong when a person is in the restroom."
>> No. 11129 edit
File 136331820027.png - (59.06KB , 192x419 , BUP_0470.png )
11129
>>11120
"Wait. Ozaki, you said you went to go fix the generator? But that someone was waiting for you down there? That's kinda odd. If you were attacked immediately after going down there, how did you manage to fix it? Surely it was fixed, the lights stopped flickering a while ago.

Besides, isn't it odd that a single girlish looking guy was able to defeat two grown men?"
>> No. 11131 edit
File 136234968842.png - (154.44KB , 640x480 , iza_2.png )
11131
>>11129
"Takano, state your location when everyone heard Ozaki’s scream. While I was in the room with Satoshi's visitors, the detectives where in Oishi’s room looking for clues. Where were you? After Ozaki’s scream there was a sound of a door being slammed shut. Could it been you running into your office before the detectives ran out of Osihi’s room? No, they would have seen you. Perhaps you were closing one of these doors to make it seemed as if the culprit left the hallway."
>> No. 11132 edit
File 136337798413.png - (58.90KB , 192x419 , BUP_0471.png )
11132
>>11131
"I was at my desk. I was writing so I wasn't paying attention to who was moving around in the hallway."
>> No. 11133 edit
File 136227840190.png - (151.77KB , 640x480 , iza_4.png )
11133
>>11132
"Your office has a clear view of the hall. You would have seen the culprit trying to make a run for it."
>> No. 11134 edit
File 136331820027.png - (59.06KB , 192x419 , BUP_0470.png )
11134
>>11133
"I should have seen them, if there were anyone there, but I didn't..."
>> No. 11135 edit
File 136234968842.png - (154.44KB , 640x480 , iza_2.png )
11135
>>11134
"I don’t care if you were at your desk writing a story about witch and her fascination with white horses. I’m still going need some verification. No one was there with you. You’re probably lying."
>> No. 11136 edit
File 136337888655.png - (59.72KB , 192x419 , BUP_0472.png )
11136
>>11135
"How could you possibly know what I was writing about?! You looked at my manuscripts!

And why would I lie? I was busy. Doing. My. Job."
>> No. 11137 edit
File 136340362216.png - (100.36KB , 343x480 , Saddened.png )
11137
"What are you doing...? We shouldn't harass her and make her not want to work with us. I'm sorry about his behavior, he's not very good at this."

She sighs, looking to Takano with a look of concern for her.
>> No. 11138 edit
(I meant I sigh, sorry about that)
>> No. 11139 edit
File 136338879920.png - (156.03KB , 640x480 , iza_5.png )
11139
>>11136

"It is possible for a culprit to lie. I mean, I would too. Murder is a huge deal. I wouldn't want spend the rest of my life in prison. Ahihihihi!"

>>11137

"What? She's only a person of interest."
>> No. 11140 edit
File 136338136298.png - (100.10KB , 343x480 , Dangless.png )
11140
>>11139

"Regardless... We shouldn't be yelling at them. We need to question everyone and get them to actually want to speak with us, being rude doesn't get anyone anywhere."
>> No. 11141 edit
File 136227840190.png - (151.77KB , 640x480 , iza_4.png )
11141
>>11140

"Hmmmm. I wasn't yelling at her. I was being pretty cordial, if you ask me."
>> No. 11142 edit
File 136337509979.png - (156.23KB , 640x480 , iza_6.png )
11142
>>11136

"Takano.... mind telling me who drew Osihi's blood? It couldn't been you, since you never entered room 101, right? So tell me. How'd you do it? Do you have an a-c-c-o-m-p-l-i-c-e? Or maybe....it was something else?"
>> No. 11143 edit
File 136337798413.png - (58.90KB , 192x419 , BUP_0471.png )
11143
>>11142
"Dr. Ozaki drew his blood yesterday, I believe. Irie needed it for lab work. He only just came in yesterday, and I believe that was the only time a needle was used on him while he was here."
>> No. 11144 edit
File 136234968842.png - (154.44KB , 640x480 , iza_2.png )
11144
>>11143

"I see. I guess that's all for now."
>> No. 11145 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11145
"Well when we examined his body, there happened to be two needle points there. Could there be something lethal that when combined with his medication from yesterday could kill him?"
>> No. 11146 edit
File 13085518377.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua1.png )
11146
>>11129
"Once we fixed the generator the lights came back on, then mine went out. I didn't see the back of the assailant until in the hallway once I regained consciousness. But you do have a point, if I went down Irei would have been able to retaliate...I wonder what that means."

Before we start exploring I bandage up my wound.
>> No. 11147 edit
File 136331820027.png - (59.06KB , 192x419 , BUP_0470.png )
11147
>>11145
"Who knows. Chemistry is the forte of a pharmacist.
>> No. 11148 edit
File 132935668373.png - (153.62KB , 340x366 , Erika_EyesClosed.png )
11148
"Well, doesn't seem like this discussion is going anywhere. How about we talk about which rooms each group should cover? We're really wasting time here, the culprit could be anywhere by now."
>> No. 11149 edit
File 136315978946.png - (10.55KB , 295x491 )
11149
That Squitcher guy doesn't seem very trusting.
>> No. 11150 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11150
I nod to Erika, before looking to the general direction of Irie's office.

"How about our group checks out Irie's office, they check out the bathroom and 101? We could probably all check out the basement together..."
>> No. 11151 edit
File 135705681433.png - (865.62KB , 968x1041 , Erika_ThoughtfulPose.png )
11151
>>11150
"We don't have access to the key for Irie's office or the basement, remember?

Since our group is going to Takano-san's office for the nurse's key anyway, maybe we should cover that area and the bathroom while Squitcher's group covers 101 and 102."
>> No. 11152 edit
File 136227840190.png - (151.77KB , 640x480 , iza_4.png )
11152
>>11151

Makes sure all of the Satoshi's visitors are in room 103 before I close the door behind me. Inside... I lean against the door, preventing anyone from leaving unless they ask me to go to the restroom.
>> No. 11153 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11153
"While that is true, we are able to use other means of getting in however, a murder has happened. I believe it warrants the means."
>> No. 11154 edit
>>11147
>> No. 11155 edit
File 135290040927.png - (797.12KB , 968x1041 , Erika_Thoughtful2.png )
11155
>>11153
"Hmm...I suppose that might be possible..."

I'll take a look at the doors leading to the basement and to Irie's office. How sturdy are they?
>> No. 11156 edit
>>11154
Similar to 101. A bed, a cabinet, a television, a table, a trash can, several chairs.

>>11155
They are metal doors. While certainly not indestructible, you will not be able to simply shoulder check them open.
>> No. 11157 edit
>>11156
>> No. 11158 edit
File 136346030826.png - (865.22KB , 968x1041 , Erika_DisinterestedPose.png )
11158
>>11156
"Mm. We might be able to do something about these doors later, but it's too much effort at the moment. We really should start searching, it feels like we've been standing here preparing for hours or something."
>> No. 11159 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11159
"You're right, Erika. Let's start moving, you or Ozaki may lead. I'll just help out with searches."
>> No. 11160 edit
File 135210191648.png - (836.16KB , 1109x1037 , Erika_ConfidentSmileBow.png )
11160
>>11159
"<Good>. Let's get going."

Our group heads for Takano's desk. When we get there I will search it for the key she was talking about.
>> No. 11161 edit
File 136338809565.png - (255.03KB , 383x480 , leo_2a.png )
11161
>>11159
"So we're in charge of checking out toilets and 101 ? Well that's not really a journey, but I guess it is as good as any.
Just one thing before, ( another ) Ozaki, what did the culprit used to slash you ?"
>> No. 11162 edit
File 135350933352.png - (774.03KB , 968x1041 , Erika_Thoughtful.png )
11162
>>11161
"Well, you can take the bathroom if you want? I had you doing 101 and 102, but it doesn't make a difference to me. This place isn't really that big, so yeah."
>> No. 11163 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11163
I follow Erika, helping her search for the key
>> No. 11164 edit
>>11160
Ozaki was already given the key.
>> No. 11165 edit
File 136335075057.png - (252.97KB , 384x480 , leo_4.png )
11165
>>11162
"Splitting up in such a small place is silly after all. Well, whatever, just open 102 and we'll check it out alongside 101. I'll let you take care of checking out the rest."
>> No. 11166 edit
>>11165
I based the design partly on the pictures given and partly on my dad's office.
>> No. 11167 edit
>>11166
i'm not criticizing, it's totally fine for it to be a small place.
>> No. 11168 edit
>>11167
>> No. 11169 edit
>>11168
>> No. 11170 edit
File 132935668373.png - (153.62KB , 340x366 , Erika_EyesClosed.png )
11170
>>11164
Oh, he was? My bad then.

I'll search the desk anyway to see if there is anything of interest.
>> No. 11171 edit
>>11170
Some files, a radio, her manuscripts.

Takano comes over. "Why are you going through my desk?"
>> No. 11172 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11172
I look to Takano, walking over to her.

"We're just looking just in case the killer could have hidden something inside."
>> No. 11173 edit
File 135227252415.png - (775.70KB , 968x1041 , Erika_Protest.png )
11173
>>11171
"...And what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Squitcher, checking out the other rooms?"
>> No. 11174 edit
>>11172
"These are medical files! It would violate confidentiality if I let you read them!" she exclaims.
>> No. 11175 edit
File 136234968842.png - (154.44KB , 640x480 , iza_2.png )
11175
>>11171

After a sigh to break the awkwardness, I walk towards Satoishi bed. Immediately, I drop on my knees and check under it.

"There you are."

Grabs the bat Keiichi brought in earlier. Then looks at the others while holding up the bat and says,

"For safety reasons."
>> No. 11176 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11176
"I'm sure we don't have to look for them. We'll move them aside. We have no intention of looking through them."
>> No. 11177 edit
>>11175
Everyone in the room take a very serious look.

Keichi speak up first. "Put that down, it's not yours."
>> No. 11178 edit
File 136234032229.png - (153.24KB , 640x480 , iza_1.png )
11178
>>11177

"Keiichi, shhhhhh! Do you guys hear that?"
>> No. 11179 edit
>>11178
Shion begins speaking, "put the bat down first."
>> No. 11180 edit
>>11176
"Just stop going through my desk"
>> No. 11181 edit
>>11173
Seriously, I'd like a response to this.
>> No. 11182 edit
File 136346556591.png - (157.73KB , 640x480 , iza_8.png )
11182
>>11178

"...Hmmmmmmmm. Nope..."

Wearing a face that's suitable for a yōkai, I get up and walks towards the door, resting the bat on my left shoulder.
>> No. 11183 edit
File 136338104329.png - (252.82KB , 384x480 , leo_8.png )
11183
Seeing my partner has now left me for some reason, I head to the entrance

"Alright, enough of this, splitting was definitely a bad idea, let's just check everyplace and get this over with.
Also miss Takano what the hell are you doing exactly ? I think in our situation, papers are the least of our concerns, unless you have something to say to us ?"
>> No. 11184 edit
>>11182
Keichi sticks his hand on the bat and attempts to pull it out of your hands.

>>11183
"I take my oaths very seriously. Besides, you people are even more suspicious than I am! You come here to visit Oishi, and then he dies. You all probably killed him together!"
>> No. 11185 edit
File 136346672190.png - (919.86KB , 1109x1037 , Erika_DisinterestedPoint.png )
11185
>>11184
"Oh really? You think we're suspicious? Did we mention that the cabinet in Oishi's room was open; the cabinet that just so happened to contain needles? And that he had a suspicious extra injection mark on his arm? Tell me, Takano-san, why was that cabinet not locked? And if it had been, how would we have gotten into it?"
>> No. 11186 edit
File 136346695336.png - (318.00KB , 603x480 , leo_b4.png )
11186
>>11184
"Right, so the 4 of us decided to come here to kill a single old man bedridden and with grease in his bloodstream ? Not to mention that the man is a police officer, and that he's hospitalized in one of the smallest clinics in the world, making it impossible to be there without being noticed ?
Oh, and there's also the irrelevant fact that we're working with the police.
Yeah, right best plan ever, why didn't I think of that ?

Don't screw with us, missy, I like your cute face, but I'm not kind enough to let you say this kind of stupid things.

Well, whatever, that's not the time to start an argument, let's just do what we set out to do in first place. Erika, Apaula, is there something else you wanna do here, or can we move on ?"
>> No. 11187 edit
>>11185
"First digging through my desk and now digging through the medical cabinets?! They don't even have locks on them in the first place! You're digging your own grave by making yourself more and more suspicious!"
>> No. 11188 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11188
>>11187

"Don't worry Takano, when we prove who killed them we'll be okay. I just recommend you don't get in our way. We won't try and harm you if you don't try and harm us. So please, step back. You trying to stop our investigation is even more odd than us doing this in the first place."
>> No. 11189 edit
File 136346723189.png - (867.34KB , 968x1041 , Erika_ProtestPose.png )
11189
>>11187
"You're going to criticise a detective for investigating the scene!? This is getting ridiculous. This is hardly a normal situation, and I'd think I'd at least be able to check out the area without people yelling at me. Seriously, just what are you even keeping here that you're so determined to protect even when we're stuck in here with a murderer inside and a volcanic eruption outside? If you really have nothing to hide, just let us investigate! Your attempts to stop us are just making us more suspicious!"
>> No. 11190 edit
File 136234587837.png - (157.09KB , 640x480 , iza_7.png )
11190
>>11184

Let's Keiichi place his hand on the bat. However, he doesn't take it from my grasp, since I tighten my grip.

"Ch'...stepping up to a physical education teacher. Risky. Fine. I'll give it to you...under one condition. Tell me who left this room after Apaula left to go check a noise-which turned out to be the volcano erupting? Hmm?"
>> No. 11191 edit
>>11187
By the way, what else is in Takano's desk area? Just her desk?
>> No. 11192 edit
I freak out at the kids(players) playing in the hospital etc.
>> No. 11193 edit
>>11161
"How should I know? At best I would say a knife judging from the wound."
>> No. 11194 edit
File 136347825742.png - (65.85KB , 272x414 , BUP_0037.png )
11194
>>11190
"How am I supposed to remember?! Just give me the damn bat!"

>>11191
It's the reception area. Behind the actual counter is her desk complete with files and an old computer. She also has a radio.
>> No. 11195 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11195
I go to her computer, but I don't touch it yet. I look at her and shrug.

"Are you going to stop us from looking at this too? Even if I merely go to the desktop and look?"
>> No. 11197 edit
>>11189
I'd like to conclude this argument before I do anything else, since it's going to get old if Takano bugs us every time we do anything. (Also, what even happened to splitting up anyway?)
>> No. 11198 edit
((Can we not just choke her out? I mean why not.

Kidding.

Maybe.

I think everyone just kinda got screwed up because of Takano))
>> No. 11199 edit
File 135484380059.png - (188.37KB , 300x450 , 271105-df_large.png )
11199
>>11194
Before dealing with the group harassing Takano I head to the room where I hear Izanami yelling from.

"Oi, what the hell do you think you are doing? I understand you were trying to guard them but you are acting terribly. If you want to guard them so bad then do it here!"

I rip the bat out of Izanami's grip in give it back to the kids. I then force Izanami out of the room and into the hallway. I then lock the door with my key.

"There, now they should be safer. You can listen in through the door if anything goes wrong."
>> No. 11200 edit
File 136354769546.png - (65.12KB , 272x414 , BUP_0035.png )
11200
>>11199
"Thanks, sensei."
>> No. 11201 edit
File 136337798413.png - (58.90KB , 192x419 , BUP_0471.png )
11201
>>11195
"I keep it locked for a reason. Besides, it takes someone trained in DOS to be able to use it effectively."
>> No. 11202 edit
"Alright then... Other than that, but I'll ask that otherwise you don't interfere in our investigation. It'd be nice and we can assure your safety faster if we're allowed to do so."
>> No. 11203 edit
File 131803883086.jpg - (41.52KB , 1280x720 , 2010090322h46m31.jpg )
11203
"Now then."

I walk over to Takano and the other people harassing her.

"Now what are you lot doing? Do you really think this is the time for running around all split up like this?

I forcibly remove them from the area/computer and block it from them.

"If what you said was true then one of you could be the culprit as well. I don't trust any of you. You come in here out of the blue and start harassing and disrespecting the workers, the visitors, the patients and now even the dead! This Squitcher guy seems to have a good idea though, we shouldn't have split up. If one of you or all is working together I want everyone in the same room. Preferably the room I just locked."
>> No. 11204 edit
File 136338869962.png - (101.87KB , 343x480 , What!.png )
11204
"Wh- What?! You're going to block the detectives from investigating anything? We have a situation that doesn't bind normal rules right now, if we're not allowed to investigate as members helping the police then this is ridiculous!"
>> No. 11205 edit
File 13569250582.jpg - (21.82KB , 223x350 , 99782.jpg )
11205
>>11204
"Investigate? I don't give a shit about solving this! Survival is more important. We need to wait out the sulfuric gas in order to live.

Besides the only person who can verify you are really who you say you are is dead now. So I can't trust anyone of you."
>> No. 11206 edit
File 136338136298.png - (100.10KB , 343x480 , Dangless.png )
11206
"Yes, I realize this. But if we solve who did this then we can prevent any more murders, right? Please Ozaki, see some reason. If you allow us to do this, we can help out your town. We split up in groups so that none of us would be alone and the detectives could scout more of the area."
>> No. 11207 edit
File 136083015812.png - (922.68KB , 1109x1037 , Erika_HappyPoint.png )
11207
>>11205
"The only one who can verify that we are who we say we are is dead? I think not!"

I show Ozaki the note that we found on Oishi's corpse.

"As you can see, this is addressed to us and is specifically requests us to investigate this place. The volcanic eruption isn't even a relevant issue; we have Oishi-san's backing in our investigation thanks to this note. Regardless of the situation, we would have the authority to carry out this investigation anyway; it seems to me that you are using the volcanic eruption as an excuse to deny us our rightful authority! If you continue this resistance, we may be forced to lock the two of you up in that room with the rest of them for your attempts to obstruct the law!"
>> No. 11208 edit
File 136354930618.jpg - (48.81KB , 1280x720 , hint.jpg )
11208
>>11206
"I refuse, this will not help the town anyway..."
>> No. 11209 edit
File 136337888655.png - (59.72KB , 192x419 , BUP_0472.png )
11209
>>11207
"This note.... you've been hiding information from us? What else are you hiding?! Heck, I should have you all empty your pockets right here, right now! I'm sure we'll find evidence of who the culprit is that way!"
>> No. 11210 edit
File 136338136298.png - (100.10KB , 343x480 , Dangless.png )
11210
>>11209

"If you dare even try, I'll make sure you don't get the chance to touch me."

I give Takano an annoyed look, stepping back slightly from her.
>> No. 11211 edit
File 136331820027.png - (59.06KB , 192x419 , BUP_0470.png )
11211
>>11210
"Seems you have something to hide. You know that makes you more suspicious, right?"
>> No. 11212 edit
File 136338869962.png - (101.87KB , 343x480 , What!.png )
11212
>>11211

"I do not. Merely would rather nobody tries making me empty my own pockets! The ones who are suspicious are you two because you're hindering justice!"
>> No. 11214 edit
File 136355030555.png - (251.65KB , 384x480 , leo_14.png )
11214
>>11209
I shout angrily

"STOP THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW"

I speak in a more quiet tone

"Let's just stop the argument alright ? This is getting stale and unproductive as possible.
And anyway, both sides are suspicious and have no way to prove their innocence to the other directly.
Let's just pretend to get along with each other for now, be it for survival or any kind of shit you care about.

I think we still need to check this place out, let's just get this over with quickly, and let Izanami guard the door of 103, he'll try to avoid an excess of zeal, at least I hope he will.

Anything to add ?"
>> No. 11215 edit
File 135571812124.jpg - (25.74KB , 600x337 , 317348-shiki00052_600x337.jpg )
11215
>>11207
"All this tells me is that Oishi started to believe in those rumors and decided to tell you. I doesn't say you are part of the police force or anything like that.

>>11209
"I agree, everyone should empty their pockets."
>> No. 11216 edit
File 136337798413.png - (58.90KB , 192x419 , BUP_0471.png )
11216
>>11212
"Very well, I'll empty mine first."

The contents of her pockets include a pair of car keys, a few pens and pencils, some folded up papers, and a few containers of blood that she says she was supposed to send out to the lab today.
>> No. 11217 edit
File 136355149818.png - (836.16KB , 1109x1037 , Erika_DisinterestedBow.png )
11217
>>11212
"Yes, Apaula-san, you're really not helping our case by refusing. We were just saying that Takano-san was suspicious for not letting us look inside her desk. Now you're making us look suspicious in the same way by not emptying your pockets.

I don't know whether you have anything to hide, but I certainly don't. However, I will only empty my pockets on the condition that Takano-san lets us look inside her desk. I don't see why we should agree to your demands if you aren't going to agree to ours."
>> No. 11218 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11218
I nod to Erika, then look around herself.


"I was merely against it because she was so strongly against us searching her desk. But alright."

I reach into my pockets, taking out some lint and a wallet with her ID and name on it, there's nothing else.
>> No. 11219 edit
File 136337798413.png - (58.90KB , 192x419 , BUP_0471.png )
11219
>>11217
".... just not the files."
>> No. 11220 edit
File 136355200916.png - (252.74KB , 384x480 , leo_6.png )
11220
"Are you people even listening ? Well, whatever If that's all it takes to get going"

I empty my pockets, who should not contain much more than a lighter and cigarettes.
>> No. 11221 edit
File 135290040927.png - (797.12KB , 968x1041 , Erika_Thoughtful2.png )
11221
>>11219
"Understood. We'll make sure not to look at the files, okay?"

I empty my pockets, making it clear that I'm holding nothing but the note. Then I thoroughly search the desk.
>> No. 11222 edit
>>11221
Pens, pencils, paper clips, blank pages, some stock of food condiments, a can of chemical mace, all assortments of medical supplies, etc.
>> No. 11223 edit
File 136355263656.png - (773.65KB , 968x1041 , Erika_Disinterested.png )
11223
>>11222
"Chemical Mace? Any particular reason you have this self-defense spray here, Takano-san? I wasn't aware that your profession involved danger of assault."
>> No. 11224 edit
File 136337798413.png - (58.90KB , 192x419 , BUP_0471.png )
11224
>>11223
"It's a defensive precaution. Who knows what looney types might come in here seeking drugs or money."
>> No. 11225 edit
File 136355325283.png - (862.71KB , 968x1041 , Erika_ConfidentSmilePose.png )
11225
>>11224
"If you say so. Well then, now that that charming chat is over, how about we actually start investigating? I suppose we're not splitting up after all? It doesn't really matter to me if it's going to cause this much tension.

Where shall we head first?"
>> No. 11226 edit
File 136337798413.png - (58.90KB , 192x419 , BUP_0471.png )
11226
>>11225
"There's still a few people who haven't emptied the contents of their pockets."
>> No. 11227 edit
File 132935729276.png - (166.36KB , 340x366 , Erika_Explaining.png )
11227
>>11226
"Oh? I suppose Ozaki-san hasn't yet, though I doubt he has anything to hide considering that he's the one who suggested it in the first place. Or is Izanami-san included in this too? We can head over there and check him if you want, I suppose?"
>> No. 11228 edit
File 13588144173.jpg - (43.87KB , 269x263 , 236244.jpg )
11228
>>11227
"Yeah, go and check for him. In the meantime..."

I pull the fabric in my pockets out all the way to show the contents. I do the same for the back pockets of my pants.

"Are we all good now?"
>> No. 11229 edit
File 136355505921.png - (156.50KB , 640x480 , iza_nervous 6.png )
11229
>>11199

Finds myself outside room 103

"...Wha..!...The hell just happened?!"
>> No. 11230 edit
File 136331820027.png - (59.06KB , 192x419 , BUP_0470.png )
11230
>>11229
"Everyone else has already emptied the contents of their pockets. It would be preferable that you do as well."
>> No. 11231 edit
File 136244151721.png - (151.91KB , 640x480 , iza nerv_4.png )
11231
>>11230

"Tsk. Fine."

Does the same like Ozaki. You find nothing.
>> No. 11232 edit
File 136355563033.png - (65.39KB , 1954x1783 , personal_trollface_hd.png )
11232
>>11231
You forgot to mention the keycard in your pocket. How did that get there?
>> No. 11233 edit
File 13633665565.png - (157.85KB , 640x480 , iza nervous_8.png )
11233
>>11231

"WHAT!? When did that get in there?! Someone planted it there!! THOSE KIDS!"
>> No. 11234 edit
File 136337888655.png - (59.72KB , 192x419 , BUP_0472.png )
11234
>>11233
"Why do you have that key?! You must be the one who attacked Irie and Ozaki in the basement!"
>> No. 11235 edit
File 133464113661.jpg - (26.49KB , 650x360 , dr_ozaki tried_smoke turn head.jpg )
11235
>>11233
"What the hell?"

I look at the key to see if it was the one Irie had.

"I knew it! We really can't trust these people."
>> No. 11236 edit
File 136227840190.png - (151.77KB , 640x480 , iza_4.png )
11236
>>11234

"Oh, please! I have an alibi unlike you. I was in room 103 with Satoshi's visitors."
>> No. 11237 edit
File 136337798413.png - (58.90KB , 192x419 , BUP_0471.png )
11237
>>11236
"Not the entire time you weren't"
>> No. 11238 edit
File 136234968842.png - (154.44KB , 640x480 , iza_2.png )
11238
>>11237
>>11235

"Heh. Figures. You guys would try to get me out of the way, since I pointed out Takano not having an alibi."
>> No. 11239 edit
File 136338869962.png - (101.87KB , 343x480 , What!.png )
11239
"Why do you have that...? It is oddly suspicious considering you've been proposing people be left out for the culprit and you started a scene with the kids."
>> No. 11240 edit
File 136337471059.png - (253.44KB , 384x480 , leo_3.png )
11240
>>11237
"So ? There are a lot of ways someone could have put it there to incriminate him, and pretty much everyone here, including you, could have done it.
Do you really want to go on with the game of who's more suspicious ?"
>> No. 11241 edit
File 136227840190.png - (151.77KB , 640x480 , iza_4.png )
11241
>>11239

"Ozaki could've slipped it into my pocket, after pushing me out of room 103"
>> No. 11242 edit
File 136234338172.png - (153.46KB , 640x480 , iza_3.png )
11242
>>11240

"Not really. It's getting repetitive. Let's end it here."
>> No. 11243 edit
File 136340362216.png - (100.36KB , 343x480 , Saddened.png )
11243
"You're right. I apologize. A little bit of the pressure is getting to me a bit. This is only my first case after all..."
>> No. 11244 edit
File 135656702519.jpg - (19.23KB , 210x240 , char_34451.jpg )
11244
"I still can't trust any of you... but if you are set on stopping this fighting then that's fine by me.

Now lets go to the kids and wait this gas out."
>> No. 11245 edit
File 136227840190.png - (151.77KB , 640x480 , iza_4.png )
11245
>>11244

"Not what I had in mind...but fine. We can do that but also....."

Holds up the key and points it towards the basement door.

"If this key belongs to Irie, it should be able to open that basement door, correct?"
>> No. 11247 edit
File 136338668537.png - (252.93KB , 384x480 , leo_1.png )
11247
>>11244
"So you insist on everybody grouping together ? Well, I can see where you're coming from, it will probably make things more confusing, but, eh..."

>>11245
"It should also open his office, it's closer so we probably should check that out first"
>> No. 11250 edit
>>11247
>> No. 11251 edit
File 136338618633.png - (253.29KB , 384x480 , leo_5.png )
11251
>>11250
"Let's get going, Ozaki, feel free to call the kids along the way, their room is just next to it. Oh, but you should probably know that already,my bad."

I lead the way to Irie's office
>> No. 11252 edit
>>11251
>> No. 11253 edit
>>11251

"I do not believe we should allow the kids to exit 103. But that's just my opinion."

I shrug, then go to follow Squitcher
>> No. 11254 edit
File 136234968842.png - (154.44KB , 640x480 , iza_2.png )
11254
>>11251

Holding the key in my hand, I follow Squitcher towards Irie's office.
>> No. 11255 edit
File 13635626708.png - (151.16KB , 640x448 , PIC_0487.png )
11255
>>11254
All of the detectives enter Irie's office. Inside you find a desk cluttered with papers. There are also all sorts of monitors and medical tools lying about.
>> No. 11256 edit
>>11255
Oh right, you all hear a click behind you as you close the door behind you. An auto-lock... that's interesting.
>> No. 11257 edit
>>11256
Suddenly you all hear a scream. Isn't that Takano's voice? But why does it sound so distant?
>> No. 11258 edit
File 136338136298.png - (100.10KB , 343x480 , Dangless.png )
11258
I turn around quickly, running to the door and attempting to open it.


"What was that scream just now?! I knew we shouldn't have left them alone!"
>> No. 11259 edit
>>11258
The door isn't opening. Is something blocking it?
>> No. 11260 edit
File 136338869962.png - (101.87KB , 343x480 , What!.png )
11260
I step back from the door, turning to the group.

"Guys! It's not opening! What do we do?"
>> No. 11261 edit
>>11257
Huh, I'm confused, did we split up again at some point? I thought everyone entered the room together?
>> No. 11262 edit
>>11261
None of the NPCs are in Irie's office. Dr. Ozaki isn't either.
>> No. 11263 edit
File 136338582499.png - (253.10KB , 384x480 , leo_9a.png )
11263
>>11260
"An auto lock ? Then simply doing this should be enough...
Goddamnit this is really not the time."

I take the key from Izanami's hand and use it on the door
>> No. 11264 edit
>>11263
The door itself isn't locked. There's something blocking it from the other side.
>> No. 11265 edit
>>11264
I try to ram it in using y shoulder
>> No. 11266 edit
>>11265
The first time, you don't manage to get through. Stepping back and charging again, you burst your way through. Picking yourself up off the ground, you see the remains of a chair lying around.
>> No. 11267 edit
File 136362809645.png - (252.11KB , 384x480 , leo_14a.png )
11267
>>11266
"A chair... But who ?... Ah, whatever."

I make my way to the entrance, if there's nothing there, I'll enter room 103.
>> No. 11268 edit
File 136337522627.png - (63.28KB , 192x413 , BUP_0488.png )
11268
>>11267
Nothing out of the ordinary save for the lack of people. You enter room 103. Chie speaks up asking what happened.

"What's going on? What was all those noises? Where is everyone else?"
>> No. 11269 edit
File 132907233677.png - (154.01KB , 340x366 , erika2.png )
11269
>>11266
I step out of Irie's office and address the others from the hallway.

"Well, that was unexpected, but not entirely unwelcome. It's more convenient for us not to have the staff around, and they kept obstructing us. Still, I suppose we should do the proper thing and at least try to search for them."

I head for the entrance area.
>> No. 11270 edit
File 130837229998.png - (64.25KB , 347x480 , ozaki_akuwaraia1.png )
11270
I leave the basement and prop the door open. I then head to the lobby.

"Oh Hey Detectives, pretty sure the culprit is dead now. I still don't trust you however so I will station myself in the lobby/entrance of the clinic. If anybody tries to come into the lobby they will be shot instantly which will result in an instant death. I have also unlocked most of the doors for you. Have fun."

After making sure Rika and or anyone else leaves the lobby, I position myself as far from the entrance to the lobby from the hallway as possible. I raise my gun and prepare to shoot anyone who comes near.
>> No. 11271 edit
File 132908977539.png - (153.93KB , 340x366 , erika1.png )
11271
>>11270
After staring at Ozaki in silence for a few seconds, I nod as if nothing unusual has happened.

"...Okay, but aren't you at least going to tell us what happened? Like where you got that gun, for instance?"
>> No. 11272 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
11272
>>11271
"This? From the basement, if I say anything more I'd have to fire at you.

Anyway you'll find two corpses in there as well. So go do your mystery thing."
>> No. 11273 edit
File 132907233677.png - (154.01KB , 340x366 , erika2.png )
11273
>>11272
"I don't know why you feel like you can't just tell us, but whatever. You're only making yourself look suspicious by hiding things, you know."

I turn to the others.

"Regardless, we should probably check out Irie's office before we go down there. We didn't get a chance to investigate it properly before."
>> No. 11274 edit
File 136335075057.png - (252.97KB , 384x480 , leo_4.png )
11274
>>11273
"So, by the looks of things, Takano and Irie are both dead ? Just how did you get inside of the basement, now I wonder...
Take care of looking through the office everyone, I'm heading inside the basement...
"

I give Izanami back his key and I make my way to the basement.
>> No. 11275 edit
File 132908977539.png - (153.93KB , 340x366 , erika1.png )
11275
>>11274
"You're going alone? Isn't that kind of risky? Oh well, I don't particularly care if you want to risk yourself."

I'll go into Irie's office and take a look at the papers on the desk.
>> No. 11276 edit
>>11275
All the papers on the desk contain typical medical information as well as bills.
>> No. 11277 edit
File 132907233677.png - (154.01KB , 340x366 , erika2.png )
11277
>>11276
I'll examine the monitors. Anything of interest on any of them?
>> No. 11278 edit
A shout comes from behind room 103. "Oi! What's happening? Something about Ozaki having a gun?! Is it a tranquilizer gun?!"
>> No. 11279 edit
>>11278
I'll ignore the shouting and leave one of the others to deal with it.
>> No. 11280 edit
>>11277
One of the monitors notes that the air outside contains poisonous sulfur gas.

Several other monitors have a list of "experiments." The "success percent" is rather consistent for any of the experiments except for "subject 7". You note that "subject 7" has a 94% for the second to the last experiment and the last experiment is listed as "culturing."
>> No. 11281 edit
File 132944758677.png - (174.50KB , 390x364 , erika4.png )
11281
>>11280
"That...doesn't sound pleasant..."

Do any of the other experiments have names? And what are the percentages on the other subjects?
>> No. 11282 edit
>>11281
It doesn't look like any of them ever got above 20% save for "subject 7."

They're all just different numbers.
>> No. 11283 edit
File 132908333949.png - (154.22KB , 340x366 , erika5.png )
11283
>>11282
I'll take a closer look at the medical tools.
>> No. 11284 edit
>>11283
Similar to what you found in the cabinets in 101. Disposable needles, scalpel tips, bandages, gauze, alcohol swabs, etc.
>> No. 11285 edit
File 132907233677.png - (154.01KB , 340x366 , erika2.png )
11285
>>11284
"Hmm..."

I look at the desk more closely; are there any drawers or anything? Anything on the desk besides the papers?
>> No. 11286 edit
>>11285
There are additional papers inside the desk. They seem to be discussing the "development of HS."

Rummaging through it, you skim page after page trying to comprehend it all. Apparently the progression was going much worse than planned, but they had made a huge break several weeks ago. They kept calling "subject 7" in so they could get blood samples.
>> No. 11287 edit
File 135958121327.png - (794.40KB , 968x1041 , erika7.png )
11287
>>11286
"Hmm...Interesting."

I'll leave the office and inform the others of my findings.
>> No. 11290 edit
File 136338136298.png - (100.10KB , 343x480 , Dangless.png )
11290
I would have followed Erika, seemingly helping her to look over things. Now I'd be going back with her.

"Do you think any of this pertains to the crime Erika? What do you think they could have been doing down here...?"
>> No. 11291 edit
File 136234032229.png - (153.24KB , 640x480 , iza_1.png )
11291
>>11286

Wondering who's shouting, I enter room 103
>> No. 11292 edit
File 136347825742.png - (65.85KB , 272x414 , BUP_0037.png )
11292
>>11291
It's Keichi. He was pounding on the door trying to get attention.

"What's happening out there?"
>> No. 11293 edit
File 136227840190.png - (151.77KB , 640x480 , iza_4.png )
11293
>>11292

"I don't know. You can go ask Ozaki, if you like."
>> No. 11303 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
11303
>>11273
"Don't worry, in all due time my actions will make sense. You will be thinking 'well he can't be the culprit since he did that' etc."
>> No. 11304 edit
File 136338289015.png - (65.08KB , 272x414 , BUP_0036.png )
11304
>>11303
"That weapon. A tranquilizer gun... don't tell me it's done."
>> No. 11305 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
11305
>>11304
"Sadly yes... How do you know about it?"
>> No. 11306 edit
File 136332172325.png - (64.50KB , 272x414 , BUP_0041.png )
11306
>>11305
"The blood samples. Both the volume and the frequency were abnormal. I suggest you hand it over."
>> No. 11307 edit
File 130837229998.png - (64.25KB , 347x480 , ozaki_akuwaraia1.png )
11307
>>11306
"You are pretty smart for your age. In any case I have to say no. Well, depends on your reasoning. If you ask for something powerful you have to explain why first."
>> No. 11308 edit
File 13633658279.png - (157.40KB , 640x480 , iza nerv_7.png )
11308
>>11306

"He's talking to Ozaki. Doesn't that mean Keiichi is in the lobby/entrance? Ozaki, shoot him!"
>> No. 11309 edit
File 136338289015.png - (65.08KB , 272x414 , BUP_0036.png )
11309
>>11307
"You know as well as I do how horrifying that is in the hands of certain types of people. I can't possibly see how you can be so comfortable with it like that...."
>> No. 11310 edit
>>11308
He's down the hall. He only had to be close enough to see the tranq gun.
>> No. 11311 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
11311
>>11308
Why?

>>11309
"Comfortable? I actually don't even know the specifics, amnesia and all that. What I do know is that I'll be killed if this doesn't go through.

Why do you know so much about this anyway?"
>> No. 11312 edit
File 136332018343.png - (65.24KB , 272x414 , BUP_0038.png )
11312
>>11311
"You'll be killed? Does Tokyo really want it that badly? They certainly have a rushed agenda. Even Hitler didn't simply kill his occultists."
>> No. 11313 edit
File 130855225166.png - (65.23KB , 347x480 , ozaki_ikaria1.png )
11313
>>11312
"Why do you know so much?"
>> No. 11314 edit
File 136332172325.png - (64.50KB , 272x414 , BUP_0041.png )
11314
>>11313
"Oishi-san had more than one confidant. He didn't tell me all the specifics, but I was able to infer a lot. My friends still question me to this day about why he kept visiting me at school."
>> No. 11315 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
11315
>>11314
"I see... Then explain to me what you think this weapon does and how bad it would be if they got it out. As far as I know it could either instantly kill someone or have said person start killing everyone."
>> No. 11316 edit
File 136338289015.png - (65.08KB , 272x414 , BUP_0036.png )
11316
>>11315
"Explain to you? You tell me. You developed it. All I know is that it is the desire of Tokyo to overthrow the current government. If they care so much about it, I can easily infer that thing's power."
>> No. 11317 edit
File 131872485897.jpg - (626.03KB , 1101x1306 , 227053.jpg )
11317
>>11316
"Alright then. A low grade, but a pass. You need more emotion in your speeches."

I throw the gun on the ground and stamp on it, hopefully breaking it.

"You'll have to destroy the information in the labs too, but I'll leave that to you."

I put on my gas mask and leave the clinic, closing the doors behind me. I then make my way out of the city and survive against Tokyo so well it's like a James Bond movie.
>> No. 11318 edit
File 13636731329.jpg - (13.40KB , 300x150 , Leopard-Raws-Umineko-no-Naku-Koro-ni-19-RAW-1280x7.jpg )
11318
>>11317
You make a dash outside, attempting to leave. However, you see something approach out of the corner of your eye. The world goes grey.

The planes of reality shattering around you, you find yourself standing in what looks like a tea room.

A woman's voice calls out from behind you. "You really are a knucklehead, aren't you? You miss a single piece of evidence as well as a few steps in your thought process and you approach a bad end."
>> No. 11319 edit
File 135656643225.jpg - (35.00KB , 225x350 , 5092-24172226.jpg )
11319
>>11318
"Isn't that my line, that is exactly what it sounds like you are doing."

I take a look at the woman.
>> No. 11320 edit
File 132598871463.png - (188.32KB , 496x480 , bea_akuwaraia1.png )
11320
>>11319
You turn around to see the figure of a woman in what looks like an ornate ball gown.

*sigh* "I wasn't too surprised when you missed that hint, though. It was even offered twice. You even ran out there by yourself... A lot of work goes into these entire universes, y'know. Especially with designing something to be solvable. A victory for me is so much less entertaining than seeing you people overcome such great hardships. So don't just throw a chance for victory away like that."

She then waves her hand in the air and summons the rest of the detectives to the meta world. "The same goes for the rest of you. Since we're here, though, we might as well start this colorful show you all seem to enjoy so much."
>> No. 11321 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11321
"Well if anything, I didn't expect this part to happen this soon. I'm afraid we haven't met before, but allow me to introduce myself. I am Apaula, one of the detectives who has accepted the challenge of this board!"
>> No. 11322 edit
File 132600661596.png - (189.69KB , 496x480 , bea_akuwaraia5.png )
11322
"Separate win conditions exist for each party.

For Ozaki, you must figure out why the meta world activated upon your exit. That is, what mortal danger was your character put in by that action?

As for everyone else, solve the cases. What happened the Oishi? What happened to Irie? What happened to Takano?

The answers of one side may help the other, but who knows? Good luck, all.

Oh, and let's not go trying to make secret moves while you're in my world."
>> No. 11323 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11323
"Alright then, Oishi was the first murder so it's natural to start with him!

What if, Oishi was poisoned by one of the workers at the clinic during the time he was getting his blood drawn. He wouldn't have noticed if he wasn't paying attention!"
>> No. 11324 edit
File 132599102263.png - (189.91KB , 496x480 , bea_akuwaraia3.png )
11324
>>11323
"But Oishi's blood was never drawn during the course of the game. The time it occurred was noted in Ozaki's rounds as having been done and analyzed the day before. Wouldn't that put the event's timing outside the gameboard?"
>> No. 11325 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
11325
The reason I came close to mortal danger was not because of a human or something caused by a human.
>> No. 11326 edit
File 136338136298.png - (100.10KB , 343x480 , Dangless.png )
11326
"This is easy if he was poisoned with a long acting poison... Or if one of the clinic workers did so before Ozaki even woke up to check on him.
>> No. 11327 edit
File 132613154221.png - (189.05KB , 496x480 , bea_futekia1.png )
11327
>>11325
"Playing that game, huh?"

The danger you put your piece in is related to something which originated from a human.

>>11326
Oishi died relatively instantly. I will define relatively as within a few minutes.
>> No. 11328 edit
File 136367611880.png - (57.76KB , 300x293 , Iza chi 1.png )
11328
>>11327

Oishi died from a heart attack.
>> No. 11329 edit
File 136333807084.png - (99.67KB , 343x480 , Dang.png )
11329
>>11327

"Oishi didn't know about the fog, therefore he opened a window! He breathed in the toxic fumes then closed the window but it was too late for him by then! Alternatively, he opened the window to smoke and the fog was let inside. He closed the window but it was too late for him then too! "
>> No. 11330 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
11330
>>11327
"You started it"

Said human is not Ozaki

Said human was not in the clinic (whether dead or alive) when the meta world activated.

>> No. 11331 edit
File 136367655679.png - (135.13KB , 405x480 , bea_odorokib2.png )
11331
>>11328
and
>>11329
Oishi was murdered.

>>11330
"Well the first is hard to answer because your own rashness did put you in this danger."

Said human was not in the clinic (whether dead or alive) when the meta world activated.
>> No. 11332 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
11332
>>11331
Confirm in red: A human who is not Ozaki intentionally did something that caused, or is going to cause harm to Ozaki.
>> No. 11333 edit
File 136367729316.png - (189.70KB , 496x480 , bea_futekia2.png )
11333
>>11332
A human who is not Ozaki intentionally did something that caused, or is going to cause harm to Ozaki.
>> No. 11334 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
11334
>>11333
Said danger was not specifically for Ozaki.
>> No. 11335 edit
File 136367779797.png - (134.55KB , 405x480 , bea_iiwakeb1.png )
11335
>>11334
Wrong, said danger was specifically for Ozaki.
>> No. 11336 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
11336
>>11335
My piece has not seen this person during the game.
>> No. 11338 edit
File 136371019268.png - (135.81KB , 405x480 , bea_akuwaraib3.png )
11338
>>11336
"It would be an unfair gameboard otherwise.

This person has been seen on the gameboard by Ozaki's piece."
>> No. 11339 edit
File 136371338421.png - (279.54KB , 503x480 , leo_v11.png )
11339
Aaaaalright~

Oishi had only 2 days left until retirement, as such, due to the laws of current fiction and the state of meta-fiction writing tools and tropes of all sorts, Oishi was doomed to die from the moment his character appeared in the story, as such it can be said that Oishi died thanks to meta-writing convenience.
Even more, in fact, since it can be argued that Oishi was dead from the start since he was doomed to die, so Oishi never existed in the first place.

Takano and Irie were secret psychopath lovers aroused by the sight of death and blood, thus why there's so much blood samples lying everywhere. When Oishi died they were so excited they decided to have some crazy BSDM action in the basement, Ozaki interrupted them by mistake, and Irie had a heart attack from the shock, Takano fainted while she was being tied by Irie. Then Ozaki, jealous and heartbroken because he lusted for Irie, ran outside and died out of sheer grief for the one he loved.

>> No. 11340 edit
File 132969770057.png - (187.27KB , 390x364 , erika6.png )
11340
>>11324
At some point someone entered Oishi's room and gave him a fatal injection.

>>11339
... ... ...
>> No. 11341 edit
File 136371972034.png - (134.98KB , 406x480 , bea_majimeb2.png )
11341
>>11339
Oishi was alive at the time the gameboard started. Squitcher's piece, among others, saw him alive at one point.

Takano and Irie were not lovers.


>>11340
Correct. But who, how and when?
>> No. 11346 edit
File 136234968842.png - (154.44KB , 640x480 , iza_2.png )
11346
>>11341

It was Rika. In the anime, she was always able to obtain the Hinamizawa syndrome. So while it was Satoko turn to use the restroom. Rika went into the room 101 and inject Osihi with a fatal injection while he was asleep. Probably trying to prevent some type of event from occurring again that dealt with the summer festival.
>> No. 11348 edit
File 136234338172.png - (153.46KB , 640x480 , iza_3.png )
11348
>>11341

"Might as well get some theories out of the way."

If it wasn't Rika, then it was Satoko. While Rika was in the restroom, Satoko went to room 101 and injected Oishi with a fatal injection in his sleep. It was out of revenge. She probably blame the police for their negligence on Satoshi's missing person report.
>> No. 11349 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11349
Alright then, Oishi was given his fatal injection the minute he stepped into the room. In fact, likely as Irie went to the basement he gave it to Oishi!
>> No. 11351 edit
File 136374404098.png - (135.74KB , 406x480 , bea_fukigenb2.png )
11351
>>11348
I wonder if you can actually find any hints... A lethal injection of what? What killed him?

Satoko and Rika both went to and left the bathroom at the same time. One would have noticed if the other had left briefly.

>>11349
Oishi had been in that room for quite a while. Combine that with dying near instantly, and that you saw him alive, it should be denied on its own. Irie did not murder Oishi.
>> No. 11352 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
11352
>>11338
To clarify
>>11331
Does that red refer to Ozaki?

If that isn't the case. One of the people in the clinic simply assaulted Ozaki when he was trying to leave.
>> No. 11353 edit
File 136374904366.png - (92.26KB , 640x480 , 136200470648.png )
11353
>>11351

Oishi died from a lethal injection of potassium chloride
>> No. 11354 edit
File 132624288734.png - (189.76KB , 495x480 , bea_gamana3.png )
11354
>>11352
The danger was outside the clinic. Ozaki became subject to it upon his exiting the clinic.

>>11353
Correct. The most common salt substitute is KCl.
>> No. 11355 edit
File 136375038515.png - (221.88KB , 640x480 , iza_3sythe.png )
11355
>>11354

It was Keiichi who injected it into him.
>> No. 11356 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
11356
>>11354
Well then.

The gas was caused by a person and not a volcano.

Someone was waiting outside with weapons or had placed a trap.

>> No. 11357 edit
File 132599102263.png - (189.91KB , 496x480 , bea_akuwaraia3.png )
11357
>>11355
Why and when would he?

>>11356
The gas outside was volcanic gas. Volcanic gas, by definition, comes from volcanoes.

Shouldn't someone have died had they gone outside?
>> No. 11358 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
11358
>>11357
The person also has a gas mask.

The gas wasn't really deadly at that time.

>> No. 11359 edit
File 136375107368.png - (139.85KB , 406x480 , bea_akuwaraib4.png )
11359
>>11358
You have the only gas mask in this gameboard.

The monitor in Irie's office said the air outside was poisonous.

>> No. 11360 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
11360
>>11359
The monitor can lie though. For example if someone tampered with it.
>> No. 11361 edit
File 131971002486.png - (189.44KB , 496x480 , bea_aserua3.png )
11361
>>11360
The air analyzing device was and still is clearly detecting poisonous sulfur gas.
>> No. 11362 edit
File 136375159089.png - (221.66KB , 640x480 , iza_1sythe.png )
11362
>>11357

Keiichi mention about being one of Oishi’s confidants. When? I would say, right when the lights were flicking. That would be only time he would be able to speak to Oishi. It couldn't be when he left room 102 with Ozaki because he went straight into Satoshi’s room.
>> No. 11363 edit
File 135656643225.jpg - (35.00KB , 225x350 , 5092-24172226.jpg )
11363
>>11361
Come on now. That doesn't mean the air outside is.

The air it is reading is not from outside but from a separate source. That or the computer was altered in order to read a different substance as sulfur.

Just confirm the air were I was wasn't really deadly.
>> No. 11364 edit
File 134170606928.png - (134.66KB , 406x480 , bea_akuwaraib1.png )
11364
>>11362
"I can only think of one trait that all but one person in 103 have (discounting Satoshi anyways). Asking for why is unfair but I still want to know when/how."

>>11363
When the volcano erupted, the area all around was filled with deadly sulfur-filled gas.
>> No. 11365 edit
File 13569250582.jpg - (21.82KB , 223x350 , 99782.jpg )
11365
>>11364
Stop avoiding the question. Those petty tricks won't work on me.

I left long after the volcano erupted. The sulfur gas would have been gone by then.
>> No. 11366 edit
File 132634241927.png - (190.29KB , 496x480 , bea_aserua1.png )
11366
>>11365
The machine's components are correctly displaying the fact that the sensor outside is detecting sulfur gas.
>> No. 11367 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
11367
The sensor was tampered with. Something could have been put over top of it and filled with the gas.

Same as I said in this theory.
>>11363
>> No. 11368 edit
File 131971002486.png - (189.44KB , 496x480 , bea_aserua3.png )
11368
>>11367
Correct.

"But who would go outside and why? Wouldn't you expect that to be suicide?"
>> No. 11369 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11369
"Keichei probably become tired of Oishi making him go against his friends and the people in village. He also saw in his dreams that Oishi was the root of his paranoia in some of his dreams! He wanted to prevent this by killing Oishi!"
>> No. 11370 edit
File 132607679693.png - (135.55KB , 406x480 , bea_akuwaraib5.png )
11370
>>11369
"When would Keichi have found the opportunity to murder Oishi?"
>> No. 11371 edit
File 136338136298.png - (100.10KB , 343x480 , Dangless.png )
11371
"He could have had the time anytime one of the detectives weren't inside the room or paying attention to it. He could have slipped out when we were discussing the ways to split the groups!"
>> No. 11372 edit
File 132612770352.png - (185.04KB , 484x473 , bea_akuwaraia1up.png )
11372
>>11371
His friends would have noticed if he had left. Wouldn't they have noted that when asked?
>> No. 11373 edit
File 136375382398.png - (222.46KB , 640x480 , iza_2sythe.png )
11373
>>11364

During the time Apaula left to go check the source of the noise, Keiichi told the others he was going to the restroom. Mind you, the lights were flicking. So instead of going to the restroom, he decided to pay Oishi a visit.
>> No. 11374 edit
File 136375400752.png - (188.46KB , 495x480 , bea_gamana4.png )
11374
>>11373
"Correct. Men don't go to the restroom in pairs, y'know."
>> No. 11375 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11375
"Alright, that's one down. Two to go! What if, Satoshi woke up at some point and due to being deep in Hinamizawa Syndrome traveled to the basement. He told the group at some point that he needed to go to the restroom. Keichi went with him and they plotted their murders together!"
>> No. 11376 edit
File 132598871463.png - (188.32KB , 496x480 , bea_akuwaraia1.png )
11376
>>11375
Satoshi never went into the basement.
>> No. 11377 edit
File 136338136298.png - (100.10KB , 343x480 , Dangless.png )
11377
Alright then... Would you be able to repeat this, "Satoshi was in a coma this entire gameboard." ?
>> No. 11378 edit
File 136378048355.png - (278.24KB , 503x480 , leo_v1.png )
11378
Hmpf, I guess I gotta try to be serious. So we're done for Oishi, so let's continue, next is Ozaki's arrival, right ?

Ozaki was attacked by Irie when he was in the basement.
>> No. 11379 edit
File 136197352855.png - (0.99MB , 1475x1188 , Erika_ConfidentSmileScythe3.png )
11379
Hm, I've been missing all the action here. I'll have to try and make up for that with some blue truths.

Ozaki was attacked by Irie in the basement and killed him in retaliation. He then took Irie's keycard and left the basement area. Later he planted the keycard on Izanami when he was pushing him away from room 103.

After everyone entered Irie's office, Ozaki blocked the room off and dragged Takano to the basement where he tasered her.

The tranquilizer gun was found by Ozaki in the basement. It may have been something to do with the reason that Irie attacked him, or the reason he had to render Takano unconscious. It may also have been the weapon used to kill Irie.

>> No. 11388 edit
>>11386
They should be in that Higanbana pack in /image/.
>> No. 11407 edit
did rudolf dissapear again
>> No. 11408 edit
seems that way.
>> No. 11416 edit
File 132116397839.png - (21.49KB , 217x157 , ozaki_heh.png )
11416
I talked to him, apparently he just got really busy with life etc. Expect responses and a new thread once he gets the time. Until then the game is postponed.
>> No. 11431 edit
Update from Rudolf.
>>/teaparty/71219
>> No. 12204 edit
File 136137603628.png - (151.80KB , 344x600 , 13013463948.png )
12204
Spoke it over with my technical co-GM. Between my lack of time to actually carry this game on and the fact that everything solvable has been solved, I'm going to be calling this game over. Because the win conditions for each of the non-DM sides were different, it was possible for both sides to win. This is not the case, however.

Now, similarly to Kinjo's game, this was kind of an experiment. (although I forgot to mention this at the beginning). It looks like this sort of game has potential, but will require more fine tuning in the future. (and I do hope to have another game in a similar fashion)

Satoshi was the murderer. He was still in a coma when Ozaki saw him during his morning rounds, but awoke shortly after the arrival of his friends. Keichi's knowledge near the end of the game is a combination of information given to him by Satoshi and what he was actually able to infer. Satoshi's knowledge is related to why he was in a coma. For finding out too much, he ended up being poisoned into a coma that should have persisted indefinitely.

Satoshi took advantage of the volcano eruption and the sensors outside to give the impression that the outside was filled with poisonous volcanic gas, and used that to create the seeming closed room of Ooishi's death (which as solved earlier was a lethal injection of KCl).

Satoshi also was the danger Ozaki faced upon running outside. Satoshi, who was afraid that one or more of the staff would be able to figure out the trick with the gas, laid in wait outside the clinic's main entrance. After all, he had to stop the research being done in the clinic to prevent the spread of Hinamizawa syndrome.

Regarding what happened in the basement, well. Ozaki's board can tell the tale.
http://www.seacats.net/Queen_Carrier/

And the detective's board
http://www.seacats.net/Alphabet_Project/

__________________________________________


I am sorry to everyone who waited for this game to continue, but as it stands there really isn't anything else to accomplish in game. Detective's side wins. Ozaki's side loses (his win condition was to survive which he failed to do). GM loses because one of the Player Character sides won.

Good game, all. Perhaps another match in the future is necessary.... though I feel bad for my persistent truancy.

Regarding the use of HS as a plot point, I hope that doesn't seem too non-realistic. It wasn't actually used in game, so I figured it would make for an interesting point. Might I also point out that I was expecting Ozaki to shoot Keichi with the HS dart. This would have been the final shock in game, as Keichi was immune to HS (this is why he was being researched).



Any final questions? Remarks? Suggestions? I'm open to any and all criticism, as I'd like to properly refine this game-mode.
>> No. 12205 edit
bump
>> No. 12225 edit
>>12204
Welp, sucks. I don't feel like there was much of a victory here, especially considering I couldn't find anything really. Thanks for the game, delayed and halted as it could be.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason