[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Break the illusion, or bite your navel.

Gameboard Guidelines


Discord


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 136331433388.png - (131.07KB , 640x448 , PIC_0479.png )
10839 No. 10839 edit
This game shall be conducted in the expected form: you control a piece on the board (of your own creation) and can dictate their movement with green text.

Until the introduction of the other pieces, Ozaki shall be the only non-NPC on the gameboard.

Let us begin.
________________________________________________________________

You are surprised awake. What happened? Oh that's right, you dozed off temporarily. You look around. Is this a medical clinic's waiting room?

A man approaches from down the hall. He is wearing what looks like a physician's outfit.

"Ozaki? Did you really fall asleep waiting for me?" He takes a deep breath and sighs, "You're not in residency anymore, you need to take your job more seriously. Come on, you have rounds to make"

He hands you a clipboard, complete with papers and a pen. The front page includes a list of people you have been scheduled to see today. "If you need me, I'll be in my office finishing my notes."

1) Room 101 Officer Oishi
2) Room 103 Satoshi Houjou
And don't forget Keichi Maebara is scheduled for a check-up at noon.

You check the clock on the wall. It's currently 10:00
Expand all images
>> No. 10842 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
10842
>Higurashi
{Might not be the best way to introduce new members to a game, but as long as there is a mystery then I'll role with it}

After thanking the other physician I decided to check up on Oishi first.
>> No. 10843 edit
File 136331474718.png - (73.56KB , 368x430 , BUP_0153.png )
10843
>>10840
You walk into the room. In the bed there is a rather large man.

"Ah, Doctor, nice to see you again. I've been feeling a lot better recently, all thanks to you."
>> No. 10844 edit
File 130854776888.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_waraia1.png )
10844
>>10843
"Excellent that is good to hear."

While I talk with him I check his file assuming I have it on me or if it is in the room.
>> No. 10845 edit
File 130863016617.png - (73.80KB , 368x430 , BUP_0157.png )
10845
>>10844
The file: Blood sample taken and analyzed. Seems he had a combination of vitamin deficiency compounded with stress at work. He stayed overnight in the hospital to see how he felt in the morning. It is probably a good idea to keep him one more night.

An additional note slipped in "You can probably just tell him to eat better and take vitamins daily."

Oishi speaks up, "so doc, what's the analysis? I hope to return to work tomorrow"
>> No. 10846 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
10846
>>10845
"Well it looks like it wasn't anything major. Mostly a case of vitamin deficiency so if you start taking a few vitamins each day you should be fine."

In a more serious tone I add

"Have you been feeling stressed at all lately? This too could explain why were not feeling that well. I would suggest taking it easy..."
>> No. 10847 edit
File 136331604923.png - (73.26KB , 368x430 , BUP_0154.png )
10847
>>10846
"Well, the life of an officer is nothing but stress. I take it as easily as I can, but your life is on the line each and every day. Vitamins though, huh? I'm sure I can manage that as long as I can still eat all my favorite foods."
>> No. 10849 edit
File 130837229998.png - (64.25KB , 347x480 , ozaki_akuwaraia1.png )
10849
>>10847
"I thought that would be the case... Well anyway keep that in mind. The vitamins should help a bit regardless of any stress. Oh and you can keep eating your favorite food so don't worry about that."

I finish up my talk with Oishi and make sure there is no other problems he has. I then leave the room. After I then check the time.
>> No. 10850 edit
>>10848
No other problems noted.

It is now 10:45
>> No. 10851 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
10851
>>10850
I head to the next room, 103.
>> No. 10852 edit
File 136331667671.png - (140.29KB , 640x448 , PIC_0484.png )
10852
Satoshi is laying in bed. It looks like he is asleep.
>> No. 10854 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
10854
>>10852
After deciding it would be best not to wake him I check his file in the meantime.
>> No. 10855 edit
>>10854
File: Satoshi Houjou. He went mising a year ago during the summer festival. Apparently was found and hospitalized in a few towns over. Was transferred here at Dr. Irie's request. Apparently just got in this morning. Still in a coma.

A note slipped in: "Check his vitals, change his IV, take a blood sample for testing."
>> No. 10857 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
10857
>>10855
I do as the note suggests.
>> No. 10858 edit
>>10857
He is certainly stable. You change the IV bag. You also take a blood sample. You should probably go give the sample to the nurse.
>> No. 10860 edit
File 130837229998.png - (64.25KB , 347x480 , ozaki_akuwaraia1.png )
10860
>>10858
I leave the room and check the time. I then take the blood sample to the nurse.
>> No. 10861 edit
File 13633178494.png - (58.96KB , 192x419 , BUP_0469.png )
10861
>>10860
11:15

The nurse is a blonde woman. She looks up from the desk and smiles.

"Ah, Dr. Ozaki. How is the first day on the job? Well, I guess you've been here a while, but this is your first day out of residency right? Also, is there anything I can help you with?"
>> No. 10862 edit
File 130854776888.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_waraia1.png )
10862
>>10861
"Yeah, everything is going well so far."

I continue to chat with her until I bring up the blood test which I hand to her.

"Anyway, I believe I was told to pass this on to you. It's a sample taken from the Houjou boy."
>> No. 10863 edit
File 135656127232.png - (131.31KB , 482x480 , hok_def2.png )
10863
>>10862
>> No. 10864 edit
File 136331820027.png - (59.06KB , 192x419 , BUP_0470.png )
10864
>>10862
"Oh, Satoshi Houjou? Right then. I didn't realize we'd be needing another blood sample from him so soon."

Just then, two people burst through the front door. Huffing and puffing as if they had ran here as fast as they could. Two girls, one with green hair and the other with blonde hair.

"Where is he?!" the green haired one demands.
>> No. 10867 edit
File 130855225166.png - (65.23KB , 347x480 , ozaki_ikaria1.png )
10867
>>10863
Heh, not quite.

>>10864
"Woah hold up, you can't just come barging in here like this. Where is who?"
>> No. 10868 edit
File 136331875849.png - (79.46KB , 224x401 , BUP_0411.png )
10868
>>10867
"Why, Satoshi, of course. I heard he's here."

She then points to the younger blonde girl.

"This girl here is his younger sister. Please show us to him."

The sister nods in agreement asking "Where is nii nii?"
>> No. 10869 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
10869
>>10868
I look towards the nurse for confirmation. Assuming she gives it I explain to the girls.

"He is... sleeping at the moment. I can take you to him but you will have to remain calm."
>> No. 10870 edit
File 136331907182.png - (59.04KB , 192x419 , BUP_0468.png )
10870
>>10869
"Information certainly seems to travel very quickly around here, huh? As long as they understand that he's in a coma and mustn't be disturbed physically, visiting him shouldn't be a problem."
>> No. 10871 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
10871
>>10870
I explain this to the girls and make sure they understand. I then take them to his room. I also check the time.
>> No. 10872 edit
File 136331936426.png - (57.14KB , 240x352 , BUP_0300.png )
10872
>>10871
11:30

You take them to room 103. No change in Satoshi's condition.

They both are disappointed to see Satoshi in this state.

"Doctor, when do you think he'll be awake? This is only temporary right?"
>> No. 10873 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
10873
>>10872
"...He will remain comatose for a while. At the moment I cannot say what will happen, however there is still a chance he will awake."
>> No. 10874 edit
File 136332018343.png - (65.24KB , 272x414 , BUP_0038.png )
10874
>>10873
With that, the door opens. Looks like some more kids arrived, led here by nurse Takano. A blue haired girl, another green haired girl, an orange haired girl, and a brown haired guy walk in. You recognize the boy as the patient you still need to see today.

They all walk in and confirm with their own eyes Satoshi's condition. Keichi takes a metal baseball bat he was carrying and lays it on the bed next to Satoshi.

He murmurs something to the patient. "I hope you get better soon, for your sake and Satoko's." He then turns to you and asks "Can you find Irie-sensei? I had a check-up scheduled today."

It is now 11:50
>> No. 10875 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
10875
>>10874
"Irie is a bit busy today so I'll be doing your check up. Ozaki Toshio is my name, nice to meet you."

After exchanging pleasantries we head to a different room in order to proceed with the check up.
>> No. 10876 edit
File 136332083355.png - (64.74KB , 240x429 , BUP_0021.png )
10876
>>10875
You both step out into the hallway. You pass Dr. Irie in the hall.

"Ozaki, don't forget to ask about his mental state. We also need another blood sample for lab work." He then turns to Keichi "Keichi, this is Ozaki, my partner. He will be doing the check-up. Be sure to speak with him truthfully, it is very important that we monitor your mental condition closely."

You and Keichi enter room 102. Keichi sits down on the bed
>> No. 10878 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
10878
>>10876
I start with the usual physical and after proceed to take a blood test.

"So Maebara, is there anything you are concerned about lately? Any pains or headaches or anything of the sort?"

I then proceed to question about his mental state.
>> No. 10879 edit
File 136332172325.png - (64.50KB , 272x414 , BUP_0041.png )
10879
>>10877
Physically he is fine aside from the expected minor cuts and bruises of a boy his age.

"Y'see, doc. I've been having these odds dreams. Dreams that are horribly violent. Dreams of me being killed. Dreams of me killing people. Sometimes the killers or victims are my friends, sometimes they're just strangers. I'm scared. The idea of me hurting my beloved friends or vice versa terrifies me."
>> No. 10881 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
10881
>>10879
"Oh? Well that isn't something that should be ignored. Could you clarify, it may help to solve this problem."

I take note of what he says.
>> No. 10882 edit
File 136332018343.png - (65.24KB , 272x414 , BUP_0038.png )
10882
>>10880
"Well, if they were simply dreams, I wouldn't expect to remember them all so vividly. I can still feel it in my hands. The backlash feeling of swinging a baseball bat into their heads. It almost reminds me of that funny theory from that mystery show. Y'know, fragments or whatever?"
>> No. 10883 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
10883
>>10882
"Mystery show? I'm afraid I don't know what you are referring to."

Assuming he explains I then follow up with.

"Well if the dreams get any worse make sure to tell me immediately. I don't think they have any real meaning personally, but I don't want them to affect you anymore than it has already."

I check to see if there is anything else he has to say, if not then we'll end the check up here.
>> No. 10888 edit
File 136332282558.png - (64.99KB , 272x414 , BUP_0040.png )
10888
>>10883
"I think it had something to do with seagulls or something. Well anyways, I'll be sure to contact you or Irie if it gets worse."

"Oh and one last thing, doc. I know today was the first day we've met in this clinic, but have we met outside the clinic before? Your face is rather familiar, and I can't help but feel like you showed up one of my nightmares."
>> No. 10890 edit
File 136332346955.png - (156.68KB , 640x448 , PIC_0488.png )
10890
Meanwhile, outside the clinic, a shuttle bus arrives. Several passengers get off the bus. It is very hot outside today. Makes sense, it's the middle of summer.

As planned, you all arrive at the clinic. Oishi should be inside, you should probably go see him.

As you open the door, you feel a wave of cool air come out. The building is air-conditioned... good.

Roll call. Who all is here?
>> No. 10898 edit
File 136333029620.png - (100.09KB , 343x480 , Apaula Smile.png )
10898
Upon stepping into the building I stretch out my tense arms and legs. I then let out a smile at the homey atmosphere.


"What a nice area to be in, better than being inside of that cramped bus at least!"
>> No. 10905 edit
File 136334096154.jpg - (10.92KB , 259x194 , erikaB.jpg )
10905
>>10890
"<Good>. We're finally here."

I try to remember what exactly I'm even doing here and why I'm with these people.
>> No. 10906 edit
File 136335075057.png - (252.97KB , 384x480 , leo_4.png )
10906
I take a puff from a cigarette, and appreciate the fresh atmosphere of the place.

"Ah, sure is better in here. Countryside ain't bad at all."

I try to do the same as Erika, which is remembering who the hell are these people.
>> No. 10914 edit
File 136331820027.png - (59.06KB , 192x419 , BUP_0470.png )
10914
>>10905
>>10906
You were asked to come here by that officer, Oishi. Seems he has been staying at this clinic overnight. All the other people on the bus were acquaintances of his as well. Knowing Oishi, this is probably important enough that he needs several people.

You enter the front door and walk up to the desk. A nurse is there, seems she is adjusting a radio behind the desk. She pauses and looks up as you all approach, "Oh my, I didn't know we'd be expecting so many people today. Might you be visitors, perhaps?"
>> No. 10917 edit
File 13633658279.png - (157.40KB , 640x480 , iza nerv_7.png )
10917
>>10914

>Quietly joins the other members, trying not draw attention to myself.
>> No. 10918 edit
File 136336626877.png - (151.91KB , 640x480 , iza nerv 2_4.png )
10918
>>10917
H..o..w... embarrassing. I did it wrong.
>> No. 10919 edit
>>10917
[ green ] Doing stuff [ /green ]

Type like that but without the spaces.
>> No. 10920 edit
File 13633665565.png - (157.85KB , 640x480 , iza nervous_8.png )
10920
>>10919
I..I knew that! I was just testing you guys! Ah..hahah..
>> No. 10921 edit
File 136336698458.png - (253.04KB , 384x480 , leo_7.png )
10921
>>10914
"Bonjour, mademoiselle, what a pleasure to be welcomed by such a charming lady !
In any case, we were called by the old geezer, Mr.Delicious, seems like he's here instead of at the police station, for some reason, mind telling us where are we finally forcing him to change his diet ?"
>> No. 10922 edit
File 136331907182.png - (59.04KB , 192x419 , BUP_0468.png )
10922
>>10921
"Oho, a gentleman, I see. Oishi is located in room 101, first on the left down that hall."

She goes back to tinkering with the radio.
>> No. 10924 edit
File 136234968842.png - (154.44KB , 640x480 , iza_2.png )
10924
>>10922
Stares off into space for a second before I nod at nurse. I then walk to room 101, sticking my head through the door way before entering the room.
>> No. 10925 edit
File 136331474718.png - (73.56KB , 368x430 , BUP_0153.png )
10925
>>10924
Oishi looks over to the door as it is opened. He notices you as you stick your head in.

"You've all finally arrived? Come in, come in. I have something important to ask of all of you. You see, the local summer festival is going to happen the day after tomorrow, and I was hoping to have you all attend."
>> No. 10926 edit
File 136234032229.png - (153.24KB , 640x480 , iza_1.png )
10926
>>10925
Enters the room and takes a seat on the floor
"Summer festival?! With food and games, right? Ooooo. Sounds exciting! I'll be happy to attend! When does it start?"
>> No. 10927 edit
File 136331604923.png - (73.26KB , 368x430 , BUP_0154.png )
10927
>>10926
"It will begin in the early evening the day after tomorrow. Do enjoy yourself, but I would like to ask that you all keep a lookout for strange things I suspect will occur. I can tell you more as the event approaches, but I suspect murders may occur this year. I'd bring in my police force to investigate, but the locals hate the police, especially the outside police. But tourists, now that is a group of people they love. It brings in money to the town."
>> No. 10928 edit
File 136227840190.png - (151.77KB , 640x480 , iza_4.png )
10928
>>10925

"Hmmm."
Looks up at the ceiling and thinks
"I see. Do murders occur every year at this festival?"
>> No. 10929 edit
File 130863016617.png - (73.80KB , 368x430 , BUP_0157.png )
10929
>>10928
"Not exactly. They have some odd tradition of people disappearing every year, but there is never enough evidence. All the cases resolved in either concluding they were accidents or they just left town without telling anyone."
>> No. 10930 edit
File 136234338172.png - (153.46KB , 640x480 , iza_3.png )
10930
>>10929

"Alrighty then. Thanks for the invitation."

Gets up pats down my track suit just in case it collected any dust.

"Do you think it’ll be okay if I roam around the hospital a bit? Pfft. Why I’m asking you? I'll just go ask the nurse."

Tells Oishi that I'll see him later. I then exit his room and begin to look down the hall.
>> No. 10931 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
10931
I see that Izanami is trying to leave, but I merely look to Oishi and ask him a few things while putting a hand on my hip.
"Murders you say? Disappearances? Surely the police or someone as established as you has some type of lead or suspect. Are you able to tell us about the others who have disappeared?
>> No. 10932 edit
File 136335075057.png - (252.97KB , 384x480 , leo_4.png )
10932
>>10929
Having overheard the conversation between Izanami and Oishi, I step inside his room after having thanked the nurse with a handwave.

"Alright, I get it, though, is that all you have to say ? About the disappearing part precisely, I'll be happy to know more about what happened, especially if that's what we're supposed to be watching out."
>> No. 10933 edit
>>10930
The hallway is empty at the moment. Takano is still at her desk. There are a few other rooms down the hall.

>>10931
"Well, there's that Houjou family which has befallen great pains. Two kids, Satoshi and his little sister Satoko. Their parents fell off a waterfall, they were adopted by their aunt and uncle. Said aunt disappears along with Satoshi.

Along with them, others have disappeared as well, but I cannot recall them at the moment. I'll see if I can get the case file for you tomorrow."

>>10932
"A lot of the disappearances occurred during the actual festival. So perhaps it would be best to be scouting around town away from the festival grounds."
>> No. 10934 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
10934
I nod to Oishi and give off a smile to him as I turn to leave.

"If there is nothing else, I will be on my way. Thank you for the information!"

After speaking if he said there was nothing else I would go to the nurse and introduce myself to her.
>> No. 10935 edit
File 136337471059.png - (253.44KB , 384x480 , leo_3.png )
10935
>>10933
"The Houjou family uh ? If I got that, there's just the girl and the uncle now ? Sounds like persecution, could they be targeted by someone for some reason ?
Well anyway, I'd be happy to have the file too. Oh, also, where are we supposed to sleep ? Is there a hotel in such a small town ? "
>> No. 10936 edit
File 136337509979.png - (156.23KB , 640x480 , iza_6.png )
10936
>>10933

Suspiciously looks to my left and right before I run down the hall, knocking on every closed door.

"Mawahahahaaaa!"

After that, I head back to where the nurse is located and sits on one of the benches
>> No. 10937 edit
File 136331474718.png - (73.56KB , 368x430 , BUP_0153.png )
10937
>>10934
She seems rather busy with her paperwork.

>>10935
There's a hotel in the next town over. It's a short drive away, I can call a taxi or a bus over if necessary.
>> No. 10938 edit
File 136337522627.png - (63.28KB , 192x413 , BUP_0488.png )
10938
Another woman walks in through the front door.

"Takano, I heard Satoshi is here. Is that true?"

The nurse pauses and looks up. Responding, she says "Why, yes. He is in room 103"

The blue haired woman walks off towards room 103.
>> No. 10939 edit
>>10936
>> No. 10940 edit
>>10939
>> No. 10941 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
10941
I follow the blue haired woman into the room, going in just after her when she goes inside. However I merely look over the scene and listen in on any conversation, not saying a word yet.
>> No. 10942 edit
File 136234032229.png - (153.24KB , 640x480 , iza_1.png )
10942
>>10938
"Hey nurse. Anyone can just go in and visit Satoshi?"
>> No. 10943 edit
File 136337583897.png - (54.99KB , 208x402 , BUP_0205.png )
10943
>>10941
There appears to be a group of girls in the room. They refer to the woman as 'sensei.' They talking stop when they notice you enter the room.

You notice they are all gathered around a blonde boy laying in the bed. He appears to be unconscious.

One of the girls speaks up. "Hello, are you here to see Satoshi as well?"
>> No. 10944 edit
File 136337590621.png - (318.08KB , 603x480 , leo_b1.png )
10944
>>10937
"I see, thanks. See you and take care pops."

I go out and try to ignore the supposed detective knocking on doors while laughng like a child for some reason. I follow Apaula
>> No. 10945 edit
File 136331820027.png - (59.06KB , 192x419 , BUP_0470.png )
10945
>>10942
"Ah, I see. You're not from around here after all. That's his teacher."
>> No. 10946 edit
>>10944
>> No. 10947 edit
File 136333029620.png - (100.09KB , 343x480 , Happy.png )
10947
I look over the room before anyone speaks to me, taking in everyone who's inside. When she starts to speak to me I give off a smile and shake my head.


"Ah... Sort of, I do not know him but I am here to help out sort of. I was hoping to speak to a few people if none of you would mind, but it can wait."
>> No. 10948 edit
File 13633762114.png - (46.48KB , 144x350 , BUP_0248.png )
10948
>>10947
"This is certainly an oddity. I've never seen this person before. Who are you and where are you from?"
>> No. 10949 edit
File 136337637888.png - (253.30KB , 384x480 , leo_5a.png )
10949
>>10943
"Wait, Satoshi, as in Houjou Satoshi ?
But isn't he supposed to be ?...
Damn Oishi, I'm doubting the talent of the police if they can't find a missing person who's resting two room away from their boss.

Anyway, Apaula, take care of that for me alright, I'm bad with kids, I'll just gather information elsewhere, since it looks like I won't get testimony from that boy.

See you 'round kids"
>> No. 10951 edit
File 136227840190.png - (151.77KB , 640x480 , iza_4.png )
10951
>>10945
"Ah, I see, too. A-l-r-i-g-h-t-y~☆"
Gets up and goes to room 103. However, I don't enter the room. I stand outside the doorway and listen to their conversation.
>> No. 10952 edit
File 136329469021.png - (318.07KB , 603x480 , leo_b2.png )
10952
>>10949
I get out of the room and go back to see Takano

"Hey missy, that boy there in the room 103, Satoshi, wasn't he supposed to be missing or something ?"
>> No. 10953 edit
File 136337666027.png - (65.05KB , 272x414 , BUP_0034.png )
10953
Ozaki's pager rings. It's Irie, he wants you to go to his office.

>>10949
Glancing down the hall you see two people walk out of the room between Oishi's and Satoshi's. One walks into Satoshi's room, the other walks further down the hall and enters another room.

>>10948
A boy walks into Satoshi's room. He is apparently friends with all the other people in there, as he states that his check-up went quite well. "Chie-sensei, when did you arrive?" The rest of them all converse together.
>> No. 10954 edit
"Ah yes... I have not introduced myself. I am Apaula, I'm a tourist along with the others on the bus. Now, who might you be?"

I turn to Squitcher, only nodding to him in reply. I try to also keep a friendly tone towards Rika and the others, trying to not seem nervous from being put on the spot so suddenly.
>> No. 10955 edit
File 132907233677.png - (154.01KB , 340x366 , erika2.png )
10955
Having been eavesdropping on the various conversations, I enter room 103 and join the rather large gathering inside.

"Hm, there sure are a lot of people with blue hair here. I'm surprised, I'd gotten to think that I might be the only person in the world whose hair is naturally that colour. Anyway, would all of you mind telling me your names? And do you know anything about what happened to this Satoshi kid? According to what Oishi-san was saying, he seems to have some connection to the case we're working on."
>> No. 10956 edit
File 134326357569.png - (60.15KB , 208x397 , BUP_0061.png )
10956
>>10954
"We're all Satoshi's friends. Well, aside from little Satoko over here. She's his sister. And Chie-sensei, she's our teacher.

There certainly are a lot of you tourists here today. Are you coming in to see the Cotton Drifting Festival?"
>> No. 10957 edit
File 136337696336.png - (78.48KB , 224x401 , BUP_0412.png )
10957
>>10955
"I'm Shion, this is Mion, Satoko, Rika, Rena, Keichi, and Chie-sensei.

Satoshi went missing last summer. We didn't know anything about him until just today when he apparently transferred to this clinic."
>> No. 10958 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
10958
"Why yes I am of course. I haven't heard much of it however, would there be anyone to explain it?"

I look to Erika, looking a bit annoyed that she jumped in on my questioning but I only shrug in response.
>> No. 10959 edit
File 132908977539.png - (153.93KB , 340x366 , erika1.png )
10959
>>10957
"Well, that certainly seems suspicious...Hmm."

Trusting that Apaula will fill me in on the details of the festival later, I leave the room and seek out the nurse to ask her about Satoshi's condition and how he came to the hospital.
>> No. 10960 edit
File 13633773112.png - (47.04KB , 144x350 , BUP_0245.png )
10960
>>10958
"Basically we shred up the old futons and take the cotton inside and set it adrift down the river for good fortune. As head of the Furude family, I am the priestess for the ceremony.

Aside from that, it's a festival for fun. We play all sorts of games and eat lots of good food."
>> No. 10961 edit
File 136331820027.png - (59.06KB , 192x419 , BUP_0470.png )
10961
>>10959
"Well, I was surprised to see him here this morning, too. Irie-sensei said he found Satoshi had been in a hospital a few towns over, and had him transferred here. Apparently his condition has significantly stabilized since just this morning."
>> No. 10962 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
10962
"It does sound very fun Rika, thank you for filling me in. Would there be anyone I could speak to privately? I would say it here, but I'd prefer not to put hostility in the room."
>> No. 10963 edit
File 132907233677.png - (154.01KB , 340x366 , erika2.png )
10963
>>10961
"I see. Do you have any idea what exactly is wrong with him, then? Did the other hospital tell you anything about how he came to be in their care?"
>> No. 10964 edit
File 136337763540.png - (250.24KB , 383x480 , leo_4a.png )
10964
>>10961
"I see, then I guess we'd have to ask the other hospital to get where the hell he is coming from, or from the boy himself... Do you know if he was unconscious here too ?
Oh, also, do you know something about the disappearances that happen around the time of the festival ?"
>> No. 10965 edit
File 136337775519.png - (60.75KB , 208x397 , BUP_0065.png )
10965
>>10962
"Privately? Say, you're not one of those police officers are you? I'll have you know our town follows our traditions. We couldn't care less about your 'investigations'"

>>10963
Takano shakes her head. "I haven't been told anything other than that. It seems like Irie is keeping his fair share of secrets."
>> No. 10966 edit
I go to irei or whatever.
>> No. 10967 edit
File 132908977539.png - (153.93KB , 340x366 , erika1.png )
10967
>>10965
"...You really don't know anything, do you? I think this Irie person is the one I need to talk to. Any idea where I could find him?"
>> No. 10968 edit
File 136331907182.png - (59.04KB , 192x419 , BUP_0468.png )
10968
>>10952
"Satoshi apparently transferred in last night at some point."

>>10964
"The medical file just said that he has been unconscious since discovery. As for the disappearances, each can be explained separately. Accidents, bums skipping town, it's pretty simple, really."
>> No. 10969 edit
File 136337798413.png - (58.90KB , 192x419 , BUP_0471.png )
10969
>>10967
"He's in his office. It's best not to disturb him while he is working. He takes his job very seriously, after all."
>> No. 10970 edit
File 136333807084.png - (99.67KB , 343x480 , Dang.png )
10970
>>10965

"Oh no no, while I am helping them along with others on the bus, I will tell you this as a sign of good faith. I do not mean to impose, nearly clear up any issues. I am sure your town is quite lovely Mion, I merely wish to not put any bad air between myself and anyone in the room with my possibly sensitive questions."

I seem a bit thrown off guard at her sudden outburst, but I manage to somewhat keep my cool.
>> No. 10971 edit
File 136227840190.png - (151.77KB , 640x480 , iza_4.png )
10971
>>10968
Get's more conformable by going back to where the nurse is located and sitting back on the bench, listening to everyone's conversations
>> No. 10972 edit
File 136337827270.png - (318.30KB , 603x480 , leo_b7.png )
10972
>>10968
"Well, then they all decided to skip town or have accidents around the same time of the year ? Well that'd make for a quick investigation if that were true.
Do you remember the people who disappeared and what year they did, by any chance ?
Also, do you have the phone number to that other hospital ? Don't forget to give me yours as well, of course~"
>> No. 10973 edit
File 132908333949.png - (154.22KB , 340x366 , erika5.png )
10973
>>10969
"Oh, since I'm working on this at the request of the police, I'm sure that Irie-san won't mind interrupting his work to talk to me. Would you mind directing me to his office?"
>> No. 10974 edit
File 136337842159.png - (64.45KB , 240x429 , BUP_0023.png )
10974
"Ozaki, I wanted to discuss Keichi's check-up with you. How exactly is he doing?"

Before you can respond, there is a very loud sound, not unlike an explosion. A tremor follows. The lights flicker constantly. A monitor next to Irie begins to light up.

"What the hell?! The atmospheric conditions.... sulfur?!"

He begins messing with his machine, you hear a low rumbling noise coming from all the air vents, and an odd feeling comes over you. Your ears need to pop.

"Dammit!" He yells. "Ozaki, this is important. The back-up generator seems like it's having issues. Come with me, we need to go fix it, fast."

He leads you out of his office and into the hallway. Down the hall, towards the end. He swipes a keycard on a door and leads you in you follow in, to see a set of stairs leading down.
____________________________________

As for everyone else, your moves are being cut short by this event. You can clearly see outside the windows that there is some strange fog outside.
>> No. 10975 edit
File 132944758677.png - (174.50KB , 390x364 , erika4.png )
10975
>>10974
"Huh? What's going on!?"

I adress the nurse.

"I-is this part of this town's regular weather patterns or something? What was that noise just now?"
>> No. 10977 edit
File 136333807084.png - (99.67KB , 343x480 , Dang.png )
10977
I look surprised at the sudden fog and I look to everyone as if looking for an answer.

"Wh- what is this fog? Does fog come in randomly sometimes?! I should check out that noise too!"

I turn to leave the room, trying to find the source of the noise after everyone has finished speaking in the room I'm in.
>> No. 10978 edit
File 136337888655.png - (59.72KB , 192x419 , BUP_0472.png )
10978
>>10975
"This is most certainly not-"

She pauses for a second. She then covers her nose with he hand. It looks like she's doing that old deep sea diver's ear pressure trick.

"Ah, I see. It's like that then?"
>> No. 10979 edit
>>10977
They are all as dumbfounded as you are.
>> No. 10980 edit
File 132907233677.png - (154.01KB , 340x366 , erika2.png )
10980
>>10978
"Like that? Mind filling me in?"
>> No. 10981 edit
File 136234968842.png - (154.44KB , 640x480 , iza_2.png )
10981
>>10978

Looks at the nurse

"'It's like that then?' What are you talking about?"
>> No. 10982 edit
File 136333807084.png - (99.67KB , 343x480 , Dang.png )
10982
>>10979

After seeing that they are dumbfounded and looking to the hall and seeing Erika with everyone else over there. I turn around once more, telling them it may be best for their safety to stay in this room to watch over Satoshi. Then I leave the room and head towards where Erika and the nurse are.
>> No. 10983 edit
File 136337798413.png - (58.90KB , 192x419 , BUP_0471.png )
10983
>>10980
"The worst possible scenario. The volcano erupted. That mist outside must be deadly volcanic gas."

The lights stop flickering.
>> No. 10984 edit
File 136227840190.png - (151.77KB , 640x480 , iza_4.png )
10984
>>10983

"Ah, I see. Does anyone want to go outside and test it, then?"
>> No. 10985 edit
File 132908977539.png - (153.93KB , 340x366 , erika1.png )
10985
>>10983
"That sounds bad. Are there any kind of emergency procedures in place for something like this? Surely people must have known this was a risk."
>> No. 10986 edit
File 136333807084.png - (99.67KB , 343x480 , Dang.png )
10986
"No I don't want to test it, are you crazy? How about we just do some emergency procedure they likely have for it. Sound good?"
>> No. 10987 edit
File 136234338172.png - (153.46KB , 640x480 , iza_3.png )
10987
>>10986
"Hmmm. Fine"
>> No. 10988 edit
File 136331907182.png - (59.04KB , 192x419 , BUP_0468.png )
10988
>>10985
"The air pressure in the building increased. Dr. Irie did that so that the air pressure in here keeps the gases outside from getting in. We should be fine here, but I'm really worried about what is going to happen to everyone else outside."
>> No. 10990 edit
File 132907233677.png - (154.01KB , 340x366 , erika2.png )
10990
>>10988
"Mm, yeah, that is a problem. But it's not our problem, I suppose. Nothing we can do about it, so I guess we don't really have much choice but to hold out here until it's over."
>> No. 10991 edit
File 136234338172.png - (153.46KB , 640x480 , iza_3.png )
10991
>>10988
I agree with Erika.
Let's listen to some music! Is that radio working?
>> No. 10994 edit
>>10991
Takano turns the radio on. There is an emergency broadcast playing. Apparently there was a volcanic eruption and that poisonous gas has spilled out. A lot of advice is being given, but you can tell it's probably all fairly bad or expected advice.

Every station is playing the same thing.
>> No. 10995 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
10995
"Yes, I agree. I will go and tell the others in the rooms if no one minds."

If no one stops me, I'd go back to Satoshi's room.
>> No. 10997 edit
File 136227840190.png - (151.77KB , 640x480 , iza_4.png )
10997
>>10994

"What a shame."
>> No. 10998 edit
File 136331667671.png - (140.29KB , 640x448 , PIC_0484.png )
10998
>>10995
You enter the room. Seems Rika and Satoko are missing. Everyone else is still here. Rika and Satoko walk back in shortly after, saying they just returned from the restroom.
>> No. 10999 edit
File 13633804559.png - (253.17KB , 384x480 , leo_6a.png )
10999
>>10988
"Now that's unexpected. Where is Dr.Irie's office again ? He should be able to give out what to do if he does know the place."
>> No. 11000 edit
File 135958121327.png - (794.40KB , 968x1041 , erika7.png )
11000
>>10988
"Mm...I suppose someone should report to Oishi-san about this."

I head for Oishi's room.
>> No. 11001 edit
File 136331820027.png - (59.06KB , 192x419 , BUP_0470.png )
11001
>>10999
"His office is down the hall on the right"
>> No. 11002 edit
>>11000
>>11001
>> No. 11004 edit
>>11000
He appears to be asleep in bed.
>> No. 11005 edit
>>11001
I follow the directions given by Takano and enter the room
>> No. 11006 edit
>>10998

I sigh in relief seeing that the window isn't opened, but shortly after I get a serious expression on my face and start to speak.

"A volcanic eruption has occurred and there seems to be poisonous gas, hence the fog. I recommend you don't open the windows and if any fog were to get in here you step outside as soon as you can."

If nobody says anything, I go to follow Squitcher.
>> No. 11008 edit
File 132908977539.png - (153.93KB , 340x366 , erika1.png )
11008
>>11004
"Hey, wake up! Something serious has happened!"

If shouting doesn't work, I'll try shaking him.
>> No. 11009 edit
File 136234032229.png - (153.24KB , 640x480 , iza_1.png )
11009
>>11004

Asks the nurse,

"Is there a lay out for this building? Like a little map?"
>> No. 11011 edit
>>11008
>> No. 11012 edit
>>11005
It's locked. Nobody responds when you knock.

>>11006
They all nod in agreement
Rika mutters, "That's certainly odd."

>>11008
No response. What the hell?

He appears to be clutching a piece of paper
>> No. 11013 edit
File 132969770057.png - (187.27KB , 390x364 , erika6.png )
11013
>>11012
I try taking his pulse. Regardless of the results, I take the piece of paper and read it.
>> No. 11014 edit
File 136338104329.png - (252.82KB , 384x480 , leo_8.png )
11014
>>11012
I bang harder the door

"Hey ! Dr. Irie ? Can you hear me ? Please open the door ?"
>> No. 11015 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11015
I shrug then, going to follow Erika's shouting and looking to Oishi and her.
>> No. 11016 edit
File 136338112010.png - (252.77KB , 384x480 , leo_16.png )
11016
>>11014
*bang harder on the door
>> No. 11017 edit
>>11013
He's dead.

The paper is written in his own handwriting. Apparently it was addressed to your group. Maybe he was planning to hand it to you later today.

"This town is home to a deadly disease called Hinamizawa syndrome. I suspect this supposed epidemic is related to this clinic and its employees. Especially that Dr. Irie. Something fishy is going on. Maybe it's related to that damned secret organization, Tokyo."

>>11014
No response. Maybe he's not there?
>> No. 11018 edit
File 136227840190.png - (151.77KB , 640x480 , iza_4.png )
11018
>>11012

Goes to room 101 to check on Oishi.
>> No. 11019 edit
File 136338136298.png - (100.10KB , 343x480 , Dangless.png )
11019
"Is he alright Erika...? What does that paper you're reading say on it?"
>> No. 11020 edit
>>11018
I'll see if I can construct a map later on. The rooms can be locked or unlocked from the inside by anyone inside. They can be locked and unlocked by a keycard from outside.
>> No. 11021 edit
File 132908333949.png - (154.22KB , 340x366 , erika5.png )
11021
>>11017
I show the note to Apaula.

"Well, this is interesting, isn't it? We'd better be careful who we show this to. If the hospital really is involved in this, we certainly don't want any of the staff finding out that we're on to them.

But first, investigation time. I'm not about to mess this part up like with that last case!"

I do a quick survey of the room, taking note of anything significant.
>> No. 11022 edit
File 136338055689.png - (253.39KB , 384x480 , leo_7a.png )
11022
>>11017
I come back to the entrance, and call out Tanako
... Seems he's not there, do you know where else he might be ?"
>> No. 11023 edit
>>11021
http://www.seacats.net/Alphabet_Project/

This board has been designed for the detectives to use to make moves outside of the staff's knowledge. Ozaki has guaranteed to me that he will not look at the posts there. I also have a mod checking the list of IP's that view it.
__________________________________

There's a good deal of medical equipment lying about. Standard fair. Aside from that, the furnishings include a television, a cabinet, a bed (obviously), a table, and trash can, a sink, and a used needle receptacle.
>> No. 11024 edit
File 136331820027.png - (59.06KB , 192x419 , BUP_0470.png )
11024
>>11022
"If he's not in his office, then maybe he went to another room. I know he and Dr. Ozaki were there together. Unless they went to basement..."
>> No. 11025 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11025
After reading this note, I close the door allowing anyone who wants to come inside before speaking to everyone inside in hushed tones.

"That is very dangerous to hear about. I've learned about the festival, but the children seem to be annoyed of anyone talking to others in private. For now, I'll help out with investigating the room."

After explaining the festival to everyone, I move towards Oishi's body.

"We should get Irie to look over this however... Or that nurse. They could likely find the cause of death.
>> No. 11026 edit
File 132907931714.png - (154.35KB , 340x366 , erika3.png )
11026
>>11023
"First things first."

I closely inspect Oishi's corpse, and the bed that it's on. Thoroughly inspect everything, including searching under the covers and underneath the bed.
>> No. 11027 edit
File 132907233677.png - (154.01KB , 340x366 , erika2.png )
11027
>>11025
"Let the staff look at him? Are you crazy!? They might well be behind this somehow! We should investigate as much as possible ourselves first!"
>> No. 11028 edit
File 136337471059.png - (253.44KB , 384x480 , leo_3.png )
11028
>>11024
"Basement ? How do you get there"

I'll then follow whatever direction she gives me.
>> No. 11029 edit
File 136333807084.png - (99.67KB , 343x480 , Dang.png )
11029
I help out with her inspection, double checking everything. Specifically I look for a small hole or some type of indication on how Oishi died. I take a note in my head about the condition of his body.

"Should we be telling Irie that we are looking through the body? We can try and trap him to see if he tries to plant any obvious signs of death other than the actual cause if he does so. But you are right about the staff, sorry to say what I said a bit ago."
>> No. 11030 edit
File 136234032229.png - (153.24KB , 640x480 , iza_1.png )
11030
>>11019

I walk into Room 103 with Satoshi's visitors to see if everyone is still there
>> No. 11031 edit
>>11026
It looks like Oishi has a bandage on his arm, opposite the elbow (the crook of his arm I think it's called?).

Nothing else seems out of place.
>> No. 11032 edit
File 132908977539.png - (153.93KB , 340x366 , erika1.png )
11032
>>11031
I remove the bandage to check for suspicious marks on his arm.
>> No. 11034 edit
>>11028
The door she directs you to is locked.

>>11029
Nothing else terribly noteworthy

>>11030
Everyone you expect to be there, is there. (Mion, Shion, Rena, Satoko, Rika, Keichi, Chie, and of course Satoshi).
>> No. 11035 edit
>>11032
There are two spots on his arm where it looks like a needle was used.
>> No. 11036 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11036
>>11035

"Two spots on his arm is very suspicious. Unless the nurse is really bad at giving shots, she shouldn't have needed to poke him twice. Right?"
>> No. 11037 edit
File 132907233677.png - (154.01KB , 340x366 , erika2.png )
11037
>>11035
"Two spots...Hm..."

I check the needle receptacle.
>> No. 11038 edit
File 13633804559.png - (253.17KB , 384x480 , leo_6a.png )
11038
>>11034
I try to bang on the door and call out the same way I did before. If there's no response, I'll go to Oishi's room
>> No. 11039 edit
>>11038
No response. You go to Oishi's room
>> No. 11040 edit
File 136234338172.png - (153.46KB , 640x480 , iza_3.png )
11040
>>11034

As I enter the room, I closed the door behind me and asks them,

"After the explosion, did anyone leave this room besides Rika and Satoko going to the restroom?
>> No. 11041 edit
>>11037
There is quite a number of used disposable needles in it. Probably best to not stick your hand in there.
>> No. 11042 edit
File 136338289015.png - (65.08KB , 272x414 , BUP_0036.png )
11042
>>11040
"We've all gone to the restroom at some point today. I wasn't exactly paying attention to the order, why? Wait... did something else happen? I hope you're not some crazy detective type like my mom..."
>> No. 11043 edit
File 135958121327.png - (794.40KB , 968x1041 , erika7.png )
11043
>>11041
"Well then. That second shot is suspicious, isn't it? But that doesn't mean it's the only thing we can find here..."

I inspect the inside of the cabinet and trash can.
>> No. 11046 edit
File 136338104329.png - (252.82KB , 384x480 , leo_8.png )
11046
>>11039
"So what happened exactly ?"

After they fill me in, I'll check the cabinet
>> No. 11047 edit
>>11043
>> No. 11048 edit
>>11047
>> No. 11049 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11049
I fill in Squitcher, I've stopped checking the area by now and only looking for important things the other detectives find.
>> No. 11050 edit
File 136234968842.png - (154.44KB , 640x480 , iza_2.png )
11050
>>11042

"No particular reason. Hmm? Nothing else happen...not that I know oooof~"

Leans against the door and looks at everyone.
>> No. 11051 edit
>>11043
The cabinet is full of medical equipment. Disposable scalpel blades, needles, gauze, all sorts of stuff. Shouldn't this cabinet be locked?

The trash can contains an old bandage, some used tissues, some food scraps, and a couple empty packages of salt substitute. Funny, the big guy must've had hypertension issues.
>> No. 11053 edit
>>11048
>> No. 11054 edit
File 136076381187.png - (0.97MB , 1109x1037 , erika8.png )
11054
>>11051
"Hypertension, is it? Then maybe he was injected with something that would cause complications with that. And that would explain why the cabinet is unlocked; the culprit opened it to get a needle and then forgot to lock it. Which would indicate that the culprit has a key to this cabinet. Hmm..."

I check the table. Anything on it? Under it? I also inspect the sink.
>> No. 11055 edit
File 13633837619.png - (252.76KB , 384x480 , leo_2.png )
11055
>>11049
"I get it now, thanks.
So, is there anything left for us to check right now ? I think we can let the staff know now, and they'll be more able than us to say what caused his death.
At this point, it's doubtful he died of natural causes or that the eruption had anything to do with it, so it's certainly a murder, or a very ill-timed heart attack.
Seeing the two spots, it's likely an injection from a needle was the cause of it."

I light another cigarette

"I guess we'll have to check alibis now, did anyone take care of that ?"
>> No. 11056 edit
>>11054
Nothing odd about the table or sink.

You all suddenly hear someone cry out in pain along with the sound of a door slamming shut.
>> No. 11057 edit
File 136338136298.png - (100.10KB , 343x480 , Dangless.png )
11057
"I believe I can vouch for everyone except Rika and Satako... But I doubt that they did it. Bu-"

I turn to the sound of the scream, attempting to dash out of the room after hearing it.
>> No. 11058 edit
>>11057
I rush out and try to find the source of the scream
>> No. 11059 edit
>>11057
A man is laying down in the hallway, a large gash across his forehead.
>> No. 11060 edit
File 132908977539.png - (153.93KB , 340x366 , erika1.png )
11060
>>11056
"Hm. We need to get a good idea of how many people are in this hospital before we can start collecting alibis...Oh, right, guess we'd better check that noise out first."

I quickly inspect the television before leaving in the direction of the sound.
>> No. 11061 edit
File 132907233677.png - (154.01KB , 340x366 , erika2.png )
11061
>>11059
"Well, well, look at this."

Examine the corpse, etc.
>> No. 11062 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , 136331683825.png )
11062
>>11059
"You bastard! I'll-"

I see two different people come enter the hallway.

"Hey did you see him? Which way did he go? Hurry up!"
>> No. 11063 edit
File 13633658279.png - (157.40KB , 640x480 , iza nerv_7.png )
11063
>>11059
Opens the door and sticks my head out the door way after hearing a scream
>> No. 11064 edit
>>11061
"Oi, i am not dead yet!"
>> No. 11065 edit
>>11059
I run over to the man and inspect him quickly, trying to assert his identity and the size of the slash.
Then I inspect the surroundings, anyone there ?

>> No. 11066 edit
File 136338136298.png - (100.10KB , 343x480 , Dangless.png )
11066
"What... what is this? Almost right in front of us? I didn't see anyone... Where's the nurse?!"
>> No. 11067 edit
>>11060
The television itself is nothing special. Going through the channels, you can see they are all broadcasting an emergency government message about the volcano.
>> No. 11068 edit
File 132908333949.png - (154.22KB , 340x366 , erika5.png )
11068
>>11064
"Oh, you're not, are you? Sorry about that. So judging by your clothes, you're one of the staff here, right? I see. Well, to answer your question, I didn't see anyone besides you."
>> No. 11069 edit
File 136337888655.png - (59.72KB , 192x419 , BUP_0472.png )
11069
>>11066
Takano runs over, as does Chie.

"Oh my god! Dr. Ozaki, what happened?!"
>> No. 11070 edit
File 13633837619.png - (252.76KB , 384x480 , leo_2.png )
11070
>>11062
I jauge the man and resist the strange urge I have to slap him.

"What happened ? Who did this ?"

Whatever he says, I'll take one of the hallways and run to find the one he was talking about
>> No. 11071 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , 136331683825.png )
11071
I pick myself off the ground while covering any bleeding wounds. Particularly my forehead.

"You didn't see anyone? Then he must have gone the other direction."

I attempt open Irei's door or the basement door.
>> No. 11072 edit
File 136338136298.png - (100.10KB , 343x480 , Dangless.png )
11072
I turn to the two, then run to the door where the children are, attempting to close the door before they see the scene.

"We shouldn't let them see this! Right everyone?"
>> No. 11073 edit
>>11069
>> No. 11074 edit
File 132907233677.png - (154.01KB , 340x366 , erika2.png )
11074
>>11072
"Hold on. Izanami-san, have you been in there the whole time? Did anyone leave that room while you were present?"
>> No. 11075 edit
>>11070
The hall only leads in one direction, since you are at the end of it. The only way would be back towards Takano's desk.

>>11071
Both Irie's office and the basement doors are locked.

>>11072
Chie informs you that she had already told them to wait there.
>> No. 11076 edit
>>11072
>> No. 11077 edit
File 136227840190.png - (151.77KB , 640x480 , iza_4.png )
11077
>>11074
"Heh. Nope. I kept an eye on everyone."
>> No. 11078 edit
>>11077
Aside from Chie (who left to go check after the scream), nobody left while Izanami was there
>> No. 11079 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11079
I turn to the doctor and nurse, nodding to them before speaking.

"Right so, would we be able to speak with Irie? This is kind of urgent. Whether you give us the key or not is your choice, but we're working for the police. It'd help us out."
>> No. 11080 edit
I dash to room 103 and enter it
>> No. 11081 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , 136331683825.png )
11081
>>11069
"When we went to the basement someone was waiting for us. They knocked me out but Irei... That's right what happened to Irei? Where is he?
>> No. 11082 edit
File 135958121327.png - (794.40KB , 968x1041 , erika7.png )
11082
>>11077
"I see. Good work. Then I guess we should split up and search for this mysterious assailant, while someone stays to protect the nurse and the people in Satoshi's room of course.

Incidentally...nurse, whatever your name is, is anyone present in the hospital besides the people in Satoshi's room, you, Ozaki-san, and Irie-san?"
>> No. 11083 edit
File 136338136298.png - (100.10KB , 343x480 , Dangless.png )
11083
"Should we really split up with a mysterious murderer in this place? We should stay together..."
>> No. 11084 edit
File 136227840190.png - (151.77KB , 640x480 , iza_4.png )
11084
>>11082
Agrees with Erika
>> No. 11085 edit
File 132908977539.png - (153.93KB , 340x366 , erika1.png )
11085
>>11083
"Yes, I suppose you're right. I just thought we'd have a better chance of catching him that way, but...If there aren't that many places to search, it's not really an issue.

Either way, searching Irie's office and the basement seems to be the best course of action for now, assuming someone has a keycard."
>> No. 11086 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11086
"The culprit is likely still around here... We should check this place should be checked more before we start to explore other areas. Right?"
>> No. 11087 edit
File 136331820027.png - (59.06KB , 192x419 , BUP_0470.png )
11087
>>11079
Irie is the only one who should be able to access the basement.
>> No. 11088 edit
>>11087
>>11080
>> No. 11089 edit
File 136338540222.png - (10.51KB , 1102x576 , crappy map etc.png )
11089
>>11080
Satoshi and everyone else are inside

>>11081
It's reliable.

>>11082
And Oishi-san. That should be everyone...
>> No. 11090 edit
File 132908977539.png - (153.93KB , 340x366 , erika1.png )
11090
>>11089
"So...I know about the basement, but what about Irie's office? Is there a key for that anywhere?

Also, we haven't checked out room 102, right?"
>> No. 11091 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11091
"It may be best if two people go in a room at a time. This way nobody could possibly slip past us, correct? This includes the rooms to the sides that aren't patient rooms of course."
>> No. 11092 edit
File 136331820027.png - (59.06KB , 192x419 , BUP_0470.png )
11092
>>11090
"The key to his office is also the key to the basement. And there should only be one, his. It's a key card, though."
>> No. 11093 edit
File 136338582499.png - (253.10KB , 384x480 , leo_9a.png )
11093
>>11089
"Erf, sorry kids, don't mind me. Please stay put for now and don't come out unless we say so."

I exit the room
>> No. 11094 edit
File 132969770057.png - (187.27KB , 390x364 , erika6.png )
11094
>>11092
"I see. Okay, then...Chie-san and the rest should stay in 103. Do we have a key to that room? If so, it would be good if we could lock you guys in there, for safety of course. Then we could split the six of us into two groups and search for the culprit. It's a pretty small area, it can't be that hard to find him. Also, I think that Ozaki-san and Takano-san should be in separate groups, since they know the hospital best. What do you think, everyone?"
>> No. 11095 edit
>>11094
Uh, make that three groups of two. Although two groups of three can work if people prefer.
>> No. 11096 edit
File 136333029620.png - (100.09KB , 343x480 , Happy.png )
11096
"That is a good plan Erika. Would you mind if I came with you?"

I give her a smile to assure that I agree with her plan as I step closer to her.
>> No. 11097 edit
File 136331907182.png - (59.04KB , 192x419 , BUP_0468.png )
11097
>>11094
"We have an extra key card that is kept at the nurse's station. It can only be used to access rooms 101, 102, and 103. Other than that, the only other key is Irie's.
>> No. 11098 edit
File 136338618633.png - (253.29KB , 384x480 , leo_5.png )
11098
>>11094
"That's a good proposition, however I don't think we should let everyone else alone. I think one of us should stay with Chie and the other. I don't particularly want to do it, but if no one else does, I'll do it."
>> No. 11099 edit
>>11062
Wait, so where did he come from actually ?
>> No. 11100 edit
>>11099
I dunno, you'd have to ask him~
>> No. 11101 edit
File 136076381187.png - (0.97MB , 1109x1037 , erika8.png )
11101
>>11096
"Sure, that works. I don't particularly mind who I'm paired with."

>>11097
"Then I think I'll be taking that key, if that's alright. You don't mind, do you?"

>>11098
"Perhaps that's a good idea. They'll probably want to go to the restroom and such, so having one of us there might be better security than locking them in. But that means we have to split the groups differently, perhaps into a group of two and a group of three?"
>> No. 11102 edit
File 136227840190.png - (151.77KB , 640x480 , iza_4.png )
11102
"I'll stay with them. I am a newbie after all. Besides... you should have more experience with this kind of stuff."
>> No. 11104 edit
File 136338668537.png - (252.93KB , 384x480 , leo_1.png )
11104
>>11102
"Alright, thanks Izanami."

>>11101
"Well, let's not forget miss Takano and the other dude. I'll take a group with Takano and you lead the other Erika, with the other guy, is that alright ?
Also, ozaki ? wuzzat your name ? Anyway, where did you come from ?"
>> No. 11105 edit
File 136337798413.png - (58.90KB , 192x419 , BUP_0471.png )
11105
>>11101
"Why do you need the key? You could easily be the culprit, here. It's probably safer that I hold onto it. Alternatively, I trust Ozaki, he could hold onto it."
>> No. 11106 edit
File 136325188931.png - (99.17KB , 343x480 , Accepted.png )
11106
"I will go with you then. It's a pleasure to work with you."

I walk next to Erika, following her movements when she makes any.
>> No. 11108 edit
New thread
http://www.seacats.net/gameboard/res/11103.html
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason